Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Cars For the Cure 2007 Show (Central Florida)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Cars For the Cure 2007 Show (Central Florida) by FierociousGT
Started on: 01-28-2007 02:29 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: exoticse on 02-06-2007 03:18 AM
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

The 3rd Annual "Cars for the Cure" auto show extravaganza will be held the weekend of February 2nd -3rd 2007 at the colonial TownPark in Heathrow/Lake Mary Florida (Central Florida). This charitable event, with proceeds going to support the American Lung Association of Florida, promises to be like none other.

To enter your beautiful Exotic, American Custom, International, Classic, and or Custom Bike into the Auto. Please see registration page for more info.

http://www.CarsForTheCure.com/
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Man, i so wanted to go to this show, but my work schedule is totally screwed this week, and i have no chance at all.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Bump
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Well it was cold and rainy day (Saturday, Feb 3 2007) in Heathrow/Lake Mary, FL. Lots of nice cars . I only saw one Pontiac and it wasn't a FIERO

Nice Bike.... The headlights are in the Skull's eyes... Ghost Rider would like this one

Those Lotus are as light as a Tapperware container.

The Italians

Knight Rider?

Noble M400 Next to some mean Corvettes C6R Z06

Testarossa (Red Head in Italian) V12

The Japanese. The black on on the right is a Infinity G35. I had a hard time figuring out what it was.... I wasn't the only one.

Nice big wheels

More my style

Some classics...

To bad Ford stop making this... The red one is twin turbo.

Of course can't forget the models

I got their attention and asked if they can pose for a shot in the cold rain..... Hmmm which car.. No Fieros so the Lotus Esprit will do.

I asked he blonde if it was possible for a back shot ... She answered a BUTT SHOT? Yes
Great my dad jump in the shots...

Wow... If only I can get these two to go in the Lotus.... Some day

ENJOY
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:
Nice big wheels

ENJOY

Nice rims.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Great pics David !

I was hoping you would take a lot of shots.

Again sorry i missed this one, but my work schedule made it impossible.

The pics with your dad and the models are fantastic hehehe !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 02-04-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
You know I was going to ask....any close-up shots of the rims? Make/tire/deepness?
crytical point

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crytical pointSend a Private Message to crytical pointDirect Link to This Post
Nice.... but much better in person. I was there about the same time and it was a awsome show but I was looking forward to the CCR but I got a chance to talk to the Lotus guys and make some bets on the specs of a modified BMW M3 to see who was closer (I won 3 out of 3) with a couple ferrari guys. It was an awsome show and I have a good deal of pics for mods for my Fiero. I did feel good when I looked at the trunk space of a Lotus and realized its less than half of ours. I had to go to this show being that it was like 5 min away from home even stopped working on the fiero to go .
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2007 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
You know I was going to ask....any close-up shots of the rims? Make/tire/deepness?

Sorry MC...
This is the closes shot I got of the BMW '6 wheels

I didn't get any specs it was to hard to see the with the rain the tires being so thin. Besides that I had this guard dog with a ****ie attitude coming up looking at us (and every one else) that got close to her, her boy friends/husband or what ever Murcielago while I was pointing out (w/ my finger) from a foot away the headlights design to my dad and what I'm trying to do to my Fiero HL. Good thing she did not open her mouth....

Beware of this face at your next Florida Exotic car show.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 02-05-2007).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

" BEWARE OF DOG",..................

ROFLMAO,...Dave you are a funny dude !

------------------

1985SE chopped and dropped/ V-8 Archie Choptop #4
1986GT
1986 coupe 2M4

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave