Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  What Should I pay for Firebird Interior??

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

What Should I pay for Firebird Interior?? by urbanairpaint
Started on: 01-26-2007 01:36 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: 99svtgreensnake on 01-27-2007 12:37 AM
urbanairpaint

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for urbanairpaintSend a Private Message to urbanairpaintDirect Link to This Post
I am planning on doing a firebird interior swap into my 85GT. At my local yard I noticed they have a couple nice looking 4th gen firebird interiors. I was wondering what I should expect to pay for the dash, door panels, and center console in good condition? The reason I ask is these guys are known for high prices. Thanks in advance for your help.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
No matter what you pay, someone on here is going to say they got a better deal and you paid too much.

I bought all my Firebird stuff on ebay which was way higher than most yards charge, but last time I went to a huge yard here I didn't find a single 4th gen firebird.

Anyway, for the dash = $0 to $200
Console = $0 to $100
Door panels = $0 to $100 each
Cluster $0 to $50

Let me know how you make out.
larini74

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Direct Link to This Post
I paid $400 for the dash and console (including all switches, gauges, and tape deck) from a dismantler in Sarasota, FL, and $120 for both leather door panels from a salvage yard in Cleveland, OH.

http://www.fierocountry.us
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by larini74:

and $120 for both leather door panels from a salvage yard in Cleveland, OH.

That's a great place if it's the same one I'm thinking of...I've bought a lot of stuff from there
MRJ

Feedback score:    (36)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
If you're close to me I have most of thoses parts available. The dash has some minor cracking in it. I'm looking to sell it and get it out of my storage area. I'd sell it for $75-$100 for everything I have. Dash, center console for a 5 speed door panels with manual windows and the speedo. Let me know
Matt Jackson
99svtgreensnake

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 99svtgreensnakeClick Here to visit 99svtgreensnake's HomePageSend a Private Message to 99svtgreensnakeDirect Link to This Post
I habe access to a whole car for $350 maybe I should buy it...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock