DYNO AT DAYTONA IN MARCH by Dragon
Started on: 01-18-2007 06:14 AM
Replies: 188
Last post by: Blacktree on 02-12-2007 12:30 PM
Dragon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
Would anyone be intersted in a Dyno running on Sunday morning at Daytona? And maybe a BBQ?

List Based On Replies either here or e-mail replies

Frank Martin (3800 S/C)
Robert Holtz (Custom 2.8)
Harry Forrest ( If Lloyd gets his car done)
Dave Marion (V-8)
Archie (V-8)
Tom Corey (V-8)
Chuck Peterson
Craig Stephens (2.8 Fiero Race Car)
Tampalinc (Turbo 3800)
Mitchell Bell (2.8)
Rubin Gerau (2.8)
Kris Munson (3.4 DOHC)
Brett Aker (V-8)
Bonzo (V-8)
Bluefiero (3.4 DOHC with custom cams)
Jimmy S (3800 S/C)
Charles Herrmann (4.9)

[This message has been edited by Dragon (edited 03-11-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Sounds like fun!

Maybe Shaun will show up and make it really worthwhile.

red GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red GTSend a Private Message to red GTDirect Link to This Post
I think I'm going to try the nylon stocking air cleaner, if I'm correct I will gain about 25 hp.

Sorry Frank, I just had too...

------------------
8T6 GT

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
He'll be a no show as he would have to drive too far to the shop in Edgewater. I mean the shop is about 10 miles from the host hotel.
Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
Why not go for broke, and use crotchless pantyhose instead!

Originally posted by red GT:

I think I'm going to try the nylon stocking air cleaner, if I'm correct I will gain about 25 hp.

Sorry Frank, I just had too...

Coinage

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoinageClick Here to visit Coinage's HomePageSend a Private Message to CoinageDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Sounds like fun!

Maybe Shaun will show up and make it really worthwhile.

From what i understand Shaun is setting it up.

Originally posted by Shaun:
I have thought of setting this up for all the shaun lovers on Old Europe during the Daytona show. Hopefully the word can be spread onto Old Europe about this and we can have a good turn out.

I can make videos for anyone that wants to dyno their car. We can do a bbq as well and have awards for highest hp and tq and whatever else you guys can think of.

I heard sunday morning to afternoon is open the weekend of the show.

So lets see who is interested.

I am sure there will be people that want to talk **** about me and my car and whatever else. Well talk your **** with your car and strap it down and dyno higher then me. Yes thats a challenge.

The dyno shop is called Projekt7. Its where I go to get all my dyno tuning and runs done at. I have been there many times and the guy is legit.

Save yourselves from havign to drive the 40 minutes to edgewater like old times to go to dyno there. This shop is in Daytona and 10 minutes from teh speedway. Prices will vary on how many we can get to run. I would like at least 10 committed people to sign up.

I want V8's mostly. Lets see what those big V8's are putting down instead of assumptions and speculation. Lets back up that talk you big bad SBC swappers.

Also would like to see some DOHC's some 3400's and some turbo setups or supercharged setups including the 3800's.

Lets have a good turnout this year instead of poor turnouts like all the other years.

If i wasnt 1000+ miles away and had my car done by then i would love to go, maybe next year...

[This message has been edited by Coinage (edited 01-18-2007).]

red GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red GTSend a Private Message to red GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Francis T:

Why not go for broke, and use crotchless pantyhose instead!

HEY NOW!!!!

But I think I should check with the "one and only" expert on this first though....

------------------
8T6 GT

p8ntman442

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2007 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p8ntman442Click Here to visit p8ntman442's HomePageSend a Private Message to p8ntman442Direct Link to This Post
I have told him twice his air cleaner setup sucks, he wont listen.
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2007 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroDirect Link to This Post
Frank:
I would like to take my new 2.8 with the 3.1 ecm and see what it will do (sounds like a plan to me)

count me in and thanks guy's looks to be a lot of fun (frank put me down)

[This message has been edited by Capitol City Fiero (edited 01-30-2007).]

Dirty Harry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dirty HarrySend a Private Message to Dirty HarryDirect Link to This Post
If by some miracle I have my car back from Loyde at FastFieros, I'd love to dyno it.

------------------
87 GT Maroon, Red Formula & White Formula

red GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for red GTSend a Private Message to red GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by p8ntman442:

I have told him twice his air cleaner setup sucks, he wont listen.

Well he's a little upset at me right now, you may be next in line so watch out because he doesn't miss "anything" over here...
A message from Shaun.

Hey there is a member on Old Europe by the name of red GT. He is in Orlando and talking s*** about my old pantyhose for air cleaners on my dual tb setup.

Send him a pm telling him that if that b**** wants to talk s*** he can do it at the dyno if I do in fact set it up for the show, or he can drive his a** on over and let my pantyhose driving car lay the smack down on his slow turd.

Feel free to give him my email address too

he talks s*** in this thread
http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/063526.html

Its sort of funny also he talks s***, but doesn't say anything about wanting to dyno his POS.

Shaun41178@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Shaun

Hey Frank, sorry I won't post anymore about this in your thread, you can call me names to if you like (Hijacker etc)...

------------------
8T6 GT

[This message has been edited by red GT (edited 01-20-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKDirect Link to This Post

Well he's a little upset at me right now,

Shaunna is a little sensative , must be that time of the month .

------------------
HARDCORE SBC CRONIE AND PROUD OF IT ! GOT TQ ?

Tom Corey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom CoreySend a Private Message to Tom CoreyDirect Link to This Post
Hey, Frank,

I'll buy dinner at the Ale House next door to the hotel for anyone who dynos their Fiero with more HP than my Fiero.

------------------

Tom Corey
Melbourne, FL
87 Green T-Top GT 5Spd SBC ZZ3 V8 - NOS

jeffndebrus

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffndebrusSend a Private Message to jeffndebrusDirect Link to This Post
What would be the cost?

[This message has been edited by jeffndebrus (edited 01-21-2007).]

DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dragon:

Would anyone be intersted in a Dyno running on Sunday morning at Daytona? And maybe a BBQ?

You can count this crazy canuck in on Dyno Sunday!
p8ntman442

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p8ntman442Click Here to visit p8ntman442's HomePageSend a Private Message to p8ntman442Direct Link to This Post

Well he's a little upset at me right now, you may be next in line so watch out because he doesn't miss "anything" over here...

Im more active on RFT than here, if you cant tell by my avatar. Anyways, shauns running a new air filter setup, seeing as goatnipples now owns the dual tb setup. It still sucks though.

anyways, I hope you bring your car and dyno it at daytona, I wont be there but I'd love to see the turnout on video.

I can assure you that you are right though, shaun and the rest of us arnt missing much over here.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Corey:

Hey, Frank,

I'll buy dinner at the Ale House next door to the hotel for anyone who dynos their Fiero with more HP than my Fiero.

Is that with with or without spray?
Coinage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoinageClick Here to visit Coinage's HomePageSend a Private Message to CoinageDirect Link to This Post
ttt
Tom Corey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom CoreySend a Private Message to Tom CoreyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

Is that with with or without spray?

That is WITHOUT the spray - so you all have a good shot at a free dinner!
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Since Shaunna is not able to post here and his buds from RTF aren't stepping up to help him with his dyno efforts, I'll do the cut and paste.
From http://floridafieros.org/da...007/registration.htm there is a link to register for the dyno.

if someone could posts the prices over at Old Europe for me that this post as well that would be great.

$45 for 3 runs with a wideband and a printout. Sunday morning the weekend of the show.

So if you dyno more then me, you getg bragging rights, save $45 and if you also dyno higher then Tom, then you getg a free meal out of it too!! Come on Fiero people lets step it up.
I wear pants

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I wear pantsSend a Private Message to I wear pantsDirect Link to This Post
Just to clarify since it looks like you missed part of what he said, Shaun said if you dyno more than him he will pay the 45$ for you. Sounds like a pretty fair challenge to me.
PFF
System Bot
red GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red GTSend a Private Message to red GTDirect Link to This Post
Will this be his Fiero or a Neon SRT?
Just in case I missed something to....

------------------
8T6 GT

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, Shaunbag is pretty good at always wanting to race using someone elses' car. You know, like everybody used to do in High School, "My buddy's car can beat your car". So, you can bet he's not gonna show up with his own car.

Archie

------------------

After Shaunbag is exposed as having asked Archie for a job as a Slack-Jawed Yokel
Archie sings ......... so I pulled off my hat & said imagine that, you workin' for meeeee. Lies, lies........

I wear pants

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I wear pantsSend a Private Message to I wear pantsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Yeah, Shaunbag is pretty good at always wanting to race using someone elses' car. You know, like everybody used to do in High School, "My buddy's car can beat your car". So, you can bet he's not gonna show up with his own car.

Archie

He was talking about making more power than his own car, and I believe you missed the point he was trying to make with his friend's car. If you are so confident he won't bring his car maybe you should swing by the dyno, after all I'm sure he would be glad if you took him up on his bet.
I wear pants

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I wear pantsSend a Private Message to I wear pantsDirect Link to This Post

I wear pants

579 posts
Member since Jun 2005
Here is the info on dyno day from shaun for all that are interested.

"I beleive the daytona show is around the 23 or March.

I got some info on the dyno. $45 for 3 pulls with a wideband and printouts.

He would like a minimum of 10 cars. More of course are welcome.

Money should be due to me by oh lets say March 10. so I know we will have enough people. Otherwise I am calling it off.

I do take paypal.

Come on guys. Don't tell me you can't afford $45 bucks."
88GT5.0KILLER
From: Watching a once great nation become a 3rd world slum. The power of stockpiles of ammo.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2007 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT5.0KILLERSend a Private Message to 88GT5.0KILLERDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I wear pants:

Just to clarify since it looks like you missed part of what he said, Shaun said if you dyno more than him he will pay the 45$ for you. Sounds like a pretty fair challenge to me.

Sounds more than fair.

Again Shauna is calling people out. In his own car this time.

Are people going to step up and take him up on his challenge?

Or are they going to Earlfag it and punk out???

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
It would be fun to hit the Dyno while in Daytona & take that free Steak Dinner from Tom. However, With Shaunbag in charge of setting up this event, I’ll opt to go on the Space Center Cruise with the rest of the Fiero group. I’ll do my Dyno’ing at home. Thank You.

All Shaunbag wants is more miss-information to rag on Florida Club members & Fiero owners & PFF. If someone puts down good numbers, instead of acknowledging that, he’ll just point out that that person is bald or old or he’ll show video or pictures of that guy picking his nose. He’ll do anything to rag on the guy except acknowledge that he had good numbers.

He’s already demonstrated that he’s not interested in the truth. As just one example he ignores the good numbers that Oreif has posted & has ragged on DrCPU’s 13.9 run without pointing out that DrCPU stated that it was his 1st time at a drag strip & that he was driving a car he was still getting used to. And he ignores PBJ’s comments on the track conditions that day. Here’s where DrCPU posted his time slip https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/059675.html & here’s one of several places where Shaunbag makes fun of him. http://www.realfierotech.co...viewtopic.php?t=5433

He has recently ragged on the Florida Fiero Club members who attended the Key’s Run calling them names & verbally abused them in Emails & on RFT. Check this out http://www.realfierotech.co...viewtopic.php?t=4846 Look around a little more on that site & you’ll see that he has very little good things to say about any Fiero owners in any of his posts.

Personally, He has made countless accusations against me. When these accusations are subsequently proven wrong, He drops that accusation without comment & throws several more accusations out there. He will not allow the facts to stand in the way of his bashing.

Over the years he has constantly tried to undermine PFF without regard to truth or fair play. PFF is the avenue that many of us use to communicate with each other in a timely fashion & he would like nothing more than to cut us off from that communication link. Here’s what he thinks of PFF

I think the reason why a lot of the members here no longer post over at Fagland. Its because its not even the internet to us as you put it. Its less then the internet. A bunch of old men sitting around wishing they could have had a better car but couldn't afford it. Old men who groan and ache everytime they get in and out of the car. Old men who immediately cry when a magazine puts down the car that they own but only because their wives have them by the balls they couldnt' afford a vette during their midlife crisis years. Old men who complain when a new part for a car that is no longer made costs $100 when they only got the car for $500.

Thats not even the internet. Thats a retirement home. Sorry, but a retirement home is not where I want to spend my time.

He’s never belonged to the FL Fiero Clubs, He’s never shown his car at a Fiero show, He’s never said a positive thing about any of the FL Fiero clubs or groups. The only public thing that he’s done that’s Fiero related is showing up at the last 2 Daytona shows wearing a shirt that says “Pennock’s Sucks” in big bold letters. He doesn’t show his POS Fiero he just shows his “Pennock’s Sucks” “T” shirt.

Now I ask you, Do you take pride in knowing that Shaunbag is the Club representative in charge of setting up an event for this year’s Daytona Show? I’m not!!!!

I’d ask that someone else (almost anyone else) be put in charge of this event & I’ll be there with bells on. In fact, remove him as the Club representative for this event & I’ll pay 50% the Dyno fee for the 1st 10 cars that register for this event with the new Club representative.

Otherwise, I’ll be on the Space Center Trip. Shaunbag’s stated feelings about the Fiero community are not the way I feel about the Fiero community & I will boycott any event that’s he’s in charge of.

Thank You

Archie
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

It would be fun to hit the Dyno while in Daytona & take that free Steak Dinner from Tom. However, With Shaunbag in charge of setting up this event, I’ll opt to go on the Space Center Cruise with the rest of the Fiero group. I’ll do my Dyno’ing at home. Thank You.

Archie

You really didn't need to say anymore. Shaunna emailed me and asked me if I was bringing my car to Daytona. I answered him politely and I thought that maybe he might not be a bad person one on one. Then he proceded to insult my car, my choice of motors, my fiberglassing skills, (okay my fiberglassing skills suck, but that's no reason to be rude), my 1/4 mile times, and on and on. So I sent his emails to the spam filter and I wouldn't want to be involved in any event he is in charge of. I graduated from jr high school once, there is no reason I have to put up with 12 year old mentality.

Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post

I’ll do my Dyno’ing at home.

Post up the sheets when you get them.
Coinage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoinageClick Here to visit Coinage's HomePageSend a Private Message to CoinageDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

Post up the sheets when you get them.

lol... Don't hold your breath
88GT5.0KILLER
From: Watching a once great nation become a 3rd world slum. The power of stockpiles of ammo.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
User Banned

Report this Post01-26-2007 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT5.0KILLERSend a Private Message to 88GT5.0KILLERDirect Link to This Post

All Shaunbag wants is more miss-information to rag on Florida Club members & Fiero owners & PFF. If someone puts down good numbers, instead of acknowledging that, he’ll just point out that that person is bald or old or he’ll show video or pictures of that guy picking his nose. He’ll do anything to rag on the guy except acknowledge that he had good numbers.

He’s already demonstrated that he’s not interested in the truth. As just one example he ignores the good numbers that Oreif has posted & has ragged on DrCPU’s 13.9 run without pointing out that DrCPU stated that it was his 1st time at a drag strip & that he was driving a car he was still getting used to. And he ignores PBJ’s comments on the track conditions that day. Here’s where DrCPU posted his time slip https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/059675.html & here’s one of several places where Shaunbag makes fun of him. http://www.realfierotech.co...viewtopic.php?t=5433

He has recently ragged on the Florida Fiero Club members who attended the Key’s Run calling them names & verbally abused them in Emails & on RFT. Check this out http://www.realfierotech.co...viewtopic.php?t=4846 Look around a little more on that site & you’ll see that he has very little good things to say about any Fiero owners in any of his posts.

Personally, He has made countless accusations against me. When these accusations are subsequently proven wrong, He drops that accusation without comment & throws several more accusations out there. He will not allow the facts to stand in the way of his bashing.

Over the years he has constantly tried to undermine PFF without regard to truth or fair play. PFF is the avenue that many of us use to communicate with each other in a timely fashion & he would like nothing more than to cut us off from that communication link. Here’s what he thinks of PFF

He’s never belonged to the FL Fiero Clubs, He’s never shown his car at a Fiero show, He’s never said a positive thing about any of the FL Fiero clubs or groups. The only public thing that he’s done that’s Fiero related is showing up at the last 2 Daytona shows wearing a shirt that says “Pennock’s Sucks” in big bold letters. He doesn’t show his POS Fiero he just shows his “Pennock’s Sucks” “T” shirt.

Now I ask you, Do you take pride in knowing that Shaunbag is the Club representative in charge of setting up an event for this year’s Daytona Show? I’m not!!!!

I’d ask that someone else (almost anyone else) be put in charge of this event & I’ll be there with bells on. In fact, remove him as the Club representative for this event & I’ll pay 50% the Dyno fee for the 1st 10 cars that register for this event with the new Club representative.

Otherwise, I’ll be on the Space Center Trip. Shaunbag’s stated feelings about the Fiero community are not the way I feel about the Fiero community & I will boycott any event that’s he’s in charge of.

Thank You

Archie

We ALL know the Shauna VS Archie battle. I understand where youre coming from.

Using DrCPU as a example isnt the best arguing tool.

TPI right? I still dont understand why thats even swapped. People are swappin this this turd, STOCK.

No cam, no heads, etc. I just dont get it.

No comment on the pride thing. I cant post what I think cause my a$$ would be outta here.

Anyway, if thats the way you feel, nothing wrong with that.

Its just the whole chance to shut someone up.

It would be a chance for you to show him up, we all know hes going to put his twist on it so he doesnt look bad. Like making fun of everyone racing 14 sec cars, but its OK if he races a 1st gen eclipse (my old truck could do that) the point is theres the PROOF!!!

That argument could be squashed, something else will come up, but not dyno numbers.

If youre going to do them somewhere else, Im sure everyone would like to see them.
PFF
System Bot
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
So Archie, what if someone else is running it, can Shaun participate or ?
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUDirect Link to This Post
Well, I can say I'm a little concerned about Shaun - or Shauna....

My post was quite clear. I had the car for a total of 10 days before running it. I had not driven a stick shift since my first Honda Civic 998cc in 1978. I do have a Harley and did OK - in my estimation for my first time ever participating in a drag race.

I really don't care what anyone thinks about my SBC setup. I didn't do it to be the "best", "biggest", "most advanced" or anything like that. I did the conversion to improve on the stock 2.8 and my car kicks a$$ compared to a stock Fiero. I'm not the kind of person to look for bragging rights. I belong to PFF becasue thre are a ton of great people here - with as many different points of view on one thing or other. I'm mature enough to know what the PFF is and not abuse or make fun of individuals - even if I don't agree with them.

As far as up front cash for the Dyno run - forget it. If the dyno event is on I will take advantage of it to see what numbers I get at the rear wheel. I have no way of doing this by simply guessing. The end numbers aren't important - just that I'll actually know what they are.

I'm a straight shooting type of person and have little time for pi$$ing contests - everyone looses.

As far as Archie goes - he's been great. He's a stand up guy in my books. As with advertising - "Your experience might vary".

So to end this - I'll do the dyno for MY benefit - not to be ridiculed by others. I can get my own dyno runs done in Canada at the local SOFO group rather that be subjected to juvenile comments on other web sites.

Dave
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

So Archie, what if someone else is running it, can Shaun participate or ?

I'm not setting the rules, I'm just giving my position & opinion.

I couldn't care if he shows up or not. I hope he does show up so people can connect a face to his smart mouth.

Archie
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GT5.0KILLER:

We ALL know the Shauna VS Archie battle. I understand where youre coming from.

Using DrCPU as a example isnt the best arguing tool.

TPI right? I still dont understand why thats even swapped. People are swappin this this turd, STOCK.

No comment on the pride thing. I cant post what I think cause my a$$ would be outta here.

Anyway, if thats the way you feel, nothing wrong with that.

Its just the whole chance to shut someone up.

It would be a chance for you to show him up, we all know hes going to put his twist on it so he doesnt look bad. Like making fun of everyone racing 14 sec cars, but its OK if he races a 1st gen eclipse (my old truck could do that) the point is theres the PROOF!!!

That argument could be squashed, something else will come up, but not dyno numbers.

If youre going to do them somewhere else, Im sure everyone would like to see them.

Cool. So which car you will bring to the dyno session??
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Geezs, isn't that the same guy who mocked Daytona show/members by wearing a Pennock's Sucks T-shirt? I'm sorry but, why would anyone want to associate with a person who takes pleasure in tearing down OUR Fiero community?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by 88GT5.0KILLER:
Sounds more than fair.

Again Shauna is calling people out. In his own car this time.

Are people going to step up and take him up on his challenge?

Or are they going to Earlfag it and punk out???

Hmm. I beg to differ on this one. IMO it's more than just a "V8 vs. whatever piss-off contest" it's personal, vindictive, and out right jealous obsession" that Shawn has for Archie and for that matter anything that Archie touches.

Proof is in the pudding: http://www.realfierotech.co...viewtopic.php?t=4545

If you've every visited the "insurgent" site you'll find on many threads of Shawn's obsession with Archie ranging from, Cletus testicle swinger, Cletus having a baby (D5 pushing contest), and finally to "What's the definitions of a Cletus."

I'm sure that all of SHAWN'S threads are to the BUILDING-UP THE FIERO COMMUNITY/UNITY/INTREGRATY, right?

Coinage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoinageClick Here to visit Coinage's HomePageSend a Private Message to CoinageDirect Link to This Post
who cares about who the hell is running it, go and see what your what time and money is actually be put towards...
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post

You could have had a V-8
What you running there Homee?
Gary
Never mind You will never understand it.

[This message has been edited by GKDINC (edited 01-26-2007).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2007 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by GKDINC:

You could have had a V-8
What you running there Homee?
Gary
Never mind You will never understand it.

Why would someone swap in a stock 3800SC? No cam. No heads.

L98: 245 HP 340 lb-ft torque
L67: 240 HP 280 lb-ft torque

Comparing a stock L67 3800SC to a stock L98 TPI, looks like that L67 is the turd. But people don't seem to be complaining about that.

For some people that's enough. Or at least it's enough to start with. Everyone doesn't start off with a maximum mod L67 either, you know. Besides, you don't need to understand it, now do you?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock