Alberta (Canada) guys? by Gumby
Started on: 07-03-2006 12:08 AM
Replies: 9
Last post by: Plastic Man on 07-09-2006 09:34 PM
Gumby

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GumbySend a Private Message to GumbyDirect Link to This Post
So how many Alberta guys are on here? A few years back i was at a car show at the round up centre in Calgary and was talking to some of the guys from the Fiero club and how i never should have sold my 85 GT years ago for an engagment ring. Well a couple of weeks ago i aquired a one owner 86 GT (yes i still have the wife, it was her idea to get another one!!!). It's been in my garage as i have been going through it and driving it too work, loving it! Hopefully i can catch up with you guys sometime next time i'm in Calgary.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
befarrer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for befarrerSend a Private Message to befarrerDirect Link to This Post
Hey, I am from Westlock, a few 6 hours north of Calgary. I used to live there in 2002. There is a fairly large club in Calgary, they meet every 1st or 3rd tuesday at an A&W on Mcleod Trail.

www.calgaryfieros.com is their website.

------------------

84 Fiero Sport Coupe #1192 :: 86 Fiero Base Coupe Quad 4 HO :: 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD Club Cab Long Box 5.2L Auto

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Hi Gumby:

Our next meeting is this Thursday and the Jack Carter dealership on MacLeod Train in the south. If you're around drop on by.

Nolan
RiceCooker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RiceCookerSend a Private Message to RiceCookerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Hi Gumby:

Our next meeting is this Thursday and the Jack Carter dealership on MacLeod Train in the south. If you're around drop on by.

Nolan

I'm actaully really looking forward to this Thursday as it will be my first club appearance in at least 2 years.
The car had been parked for almost that long but I'm really puting a lot into it this year and really enjoying it too!

Definately try to come up to one of the club meetings or better yet road trips......there are some really nice Fieros here in town that people take very good care of!

Cheers,
Todd
Plastic Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Plastic ManSend a Private Message to Plastic ManDirect Link to This Post
Hi I'm in Red Deer . There are quite a few Fieros in town but I don't think any of them are on the forum. Hope to make it to a Calgary meeting one of these days.
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
hello...Ponoka here myself..Evan is troy gonna do anything this year.??? perhaps we should nag him into it..mawhahah...hmmm you need a TPI system slapped on your car evan..i know where you can get one tim
SpeedDemon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedDemonSend a Private Message to SpeedDemonDirect Link to This Post
I'm from Winnipeg, but I'm in Calgary for the rest of the year. I've got the black Formula with Manitoba plates, so it is pretty easy to pick out.

Chris
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
Whitecourt, a bit West of Edmonton

------------------

Buy a fiero, become a mechanic
3.4 dohc Install
Sub Install
Northstar Install

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2006 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
Yup we're here www.calgaryfieros.com and www.edmontonfieros.com

------------------

3.4L S/C 87 GT www.fierosound.com
2002/2003/2004 World of Wheels Winner &
Multiple IASCA Stereo Award Winner

Plastic Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2006 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Plastic ManSend a Private Message to Plastic ManDirect Link to This Post
Tim can you give me some more info on the TPI Evan

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock