Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  IT RUNS....... I Started the 3.5 today!!!!!!!! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
IT RUNS....... I Started the 3.5 today!!!!!!!! by Rickady88GT
Started on: 10-27-2003 05:20 PM
Replies: 130
Last post by: 88White3.4GT on 12-07-2006 01:50 PM
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
After conecting the basic components to run the engine I turned the key for about 2 seconds and it started without any problems
This engine has no exaust sysem and is very quiet. It does smoke a little because I put some oil in the sparkplug holes about two years ago.
It is outside the car for now on a make shift engine stand. I will put it in the car after I do more of the wire harness.
I used the Olds PCM, Antilock Brake Control Modual, Body Control Modual, Ignition Key and Lock assembely and even used the stock Olds Gauge Cluster. It is all laid out on the ground for now.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
any info on it?

------------------
Rich AIM one fast 2m8
WTB: 3.32 OR 3.65 4 speed tranny
'92 325i-- X-brace, eibach pro-kit, bilstein sport, S.T. brace, borla cat back,
'86 Fiero 2M8 ,350 bored .030 over,World Products s/r Torquers-ported, Manley valves, Weiand X-CELerator, edelbrock 750cfm.carb hypereutectic pistons, 1.5 rollers,lumpy cam, sanderson cc90's,2-1/4" exhaust4:10 tranny, Spec stage 3copper puck clutch, adj.Koni's, Eibach's,polly, tons more...
'86 Fiero 2m6, 2-1/4 inch drop, KYB's, ocelot exhaust, No cat.

sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations, Rick!

[This message has been edited by sspeedstreet (edited 10-27-2003).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Well I have alot of info on the engine and swap. But is there anything more spacific you want to know.
3.5 TDC 215HP, 230T, 6700RPM Very Braud power band.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
Don't take this the wrong way, but why did you choose to go with the short star instead of the northstar?

Was the 3.5 much cheaper? I would assume the wiring is basically the same between the two motors.

------------------
86SE 5 speed
85GT 4.9 isuzu 5 speed
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/027839.html

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Great news! Throw it in there! I want to go for a ride when I come up there!

------------------

Fiero-Performance.com - New mods for your Fiero from Fiero Performance Bayern in Germany

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
It certainly looks cool in there!

I know a lot of people discourage going with the Short* over the North* motors... but it's good to see someone doing it anyway!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

Don Vellenga

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Don VellengaSend a Private Message to Don VellengaDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

Congratulations on getting it running. You have one of the most interesting and sanitary installs I have ever seen. Could you direct me to other info on this swap ? More pictures of what you have done would be the best.

Regards,

Don

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Wow, that sure looks great. Congrats on the start-up!

Sour

summerjim

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for summerjimClick Here to visit summerjim's HomePageSend a Private Message to summerjimDirect Link to This Post
Nice swap!

I'd love to see some close-up pictures of the mounts.

What transmission does that engine use? 4T60, 4T80??

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Guys.
I got this Power Train a few years ago. At that time I wanted, and still want a N*, but I got this for $600. I called all around the U.S. and the going rate was $4,000 for every thing that I got with this without shipping.
Yes it is a very complex swap. But there is light on the other end of the tunnel, I have another 88 cradle that will some day have a N* on it. I did this swap with the intent of swapping the N* in for the S* in a day. This way I can drive a V6 one day and a V8 the next. With gas as high as it is a V6 is a good idea. The pre 2K N*s need premium gas to boot. This is a daily driver that will get over 100 miles a day so gas is an issue. I drive a 2002 Olds Intrigue with this same 3.5 TDC in it and LOVE it. It gets about 30MPG with a huge car, so I have high expectations for this engine in a smaller car.
This swap will be smog legal in CA. to and so will the N*. So it will be as far as I know the only CA. smog legal 3.5 swap in a Fiero. To date I know of no one that has finnished this swap at all. I got ideas from the N* people. But the vast majority of the swap I had to figure out by my self.
I had offers from PFFrs to host a web site on this swap and I took up the offer from 85Frankenstien who is the same person that hosts DOHCFiero. The adress will be ShortStarFiero.com and we hope to have it up and running soon.

This is the fuse/relay box in the trunk

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002
The tranny is a 4t65e-HD.

Just a few of the cradle mounts, I will try to get more tomorrow

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockDirect Link to This Post
That is a beautiful swap. I hate to tell you this after all the work you've done, but it looks so simple. I think thats the best compliment I can give as many people work very hard to try to make their projects look simple. Very nice.
Elenor84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Elenor84Click Here to visit Elenor84's HomePageSend a Private Message to Elenor84Direct Link to This Post
Wow! That is the Sweetest looking engine. Sorry to sound neive about its power potential but it looks so clean in that engine bay. I own a 4.9L Fiero and I mean she's fast and awesome to drive but not exactly the best looking engine. I really like that. Congrats and please more pictures!

------------------

TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post
Rick, how is the fit to the strut towers?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks man I realy like the way it looks too. If you saw it in person you might think it came with this engine. Simple is good Simple is Sleeper

The power potental is somewere around 270HP with some mods This is acording to a company that uses this engine in dune buggies. They say with intake air cleaner assem, exaust headers and there ECM with minor mods it will make 270HP
Mine will make more power but it needs a smog sticker first.
I had two goals when I started this swap. One is to make it CA. smog legal. The other was to make it look "stock" if the Fiero came with this engine this is what it should look like. If I pop the trunk and someone sees the engine and says something like "I did not know those things came with such a big engine." That is what I am shooting for.
I may "Hot Rod" the N* but this one is the sleeper.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002
TK, the clerance between the strut tower and engine is about 2 to 3 inches. the clearance between the engine and trunk is two inches and the engine firewall clerance is two inches. The clerance beteen the tranny and frame rail is about the same as a stock V6 auto. I have MUCH more room in the front side of the engine than the stock V6! This egine is very wide but it is also very short. It is as wide as it is long and the hight is about the same as it length.

This is a 5speed bolted to the 3.5 just to see if they fit together.

Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Sweetness! I really like this engine swap, it's a modern improvement on the 3.4DOHC, looks beautiful, and fits fantastic. You've done a great job of packaging things well so far, just goes to show all that effort is worth it! I'm looking forward to seeing it "finalized" and reading all about the details on your website.

Bryce
88 GT

SplineZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SplineZClick Here to visit SplineZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to SplineZDirect Link to This Post
is that thing on top just a peice of plastic? or is it the intake manifold? Whats itlook like under there if its just a peice of plastic?

nice work, awsome to hear its starting to come together now

James Z

------------------

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nashco:

Sweetness! I really like this engine swap, it's a modern improvement on the 3.4DOHC, looks beautiful, and fits fantastic.

I was thinking the same thing. A lot of the 3.4 DOHC installs I've seen just look "shoehorned". This one looks like it belongs there.
Now that we've seen this one, I wouldn't be surprised if a number of other people follow in your footsteps. You know how we are.

Did you have to hammer the firewall for alternator clearance?
Can you change the front spark plugs without lowering the cradle or removing the decklid?
The redline is 6700?

Thanks for fielding my ignorant questions.

------------------
Raydar

88 3.4 coupe. 17s, cut springs 'n all.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 10-28-2003).]

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful discribes it perfectly.

How does it sound with the fiero's short exhaust system?

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys
Yes the top is a cover. It is called a beauty cover, it is a MUST for this engine as it is for the N* because they are so ugly unerneeth . But it's primary function is sound supression. It reay cuts down the mechanical sounds.
The engine has NO accesory brakets The AC pump and alt bolt directly to the block. This makes for a VERY compact drive train. So I made no mods to acomidate the alt or AC compresor. I did not have to make any mods to the fire wall or trunk. The mods I chose to make I did because I just wanted to do more work than I need to I did mods to "clean up" the look of the engine bay.
I do have to take out the two rear cradle bolts and drop the cradle a few inches to do the spark plugs. But I did this swap with that in mind, so the ONLY thing I have to unbolt to do this is the air cleaner tube. The rest of the drive train will just drop down with no fuss. My 2002 Olds Intrigue hits the red line every day I drive it. It sounds GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD I have the Olds dash pod hooked up but I have not reved it to red line yet, that will happen after it is in the car
It has NO exaust on it yet and it is QUIET. I was ready to grab the ear muffs when I started it but at 650 RPM and no exaust system it is quieter that any motercycle! So I think that the system I have planned will work well.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002
This how it looked when I started it.

This is the Anti-lock brake modual and Olds Charcoal/Vapor Canister. It all fits in there under the right rear clip were the Fiero vapor canister used to be.

This is the PCM on the fire wall and if you look in the top hole in the side of the engine bay (were the battery used to be) you can see the Anti-lock Brake Modual behind there. Also you can see the top of the Charcoal canister sticking up throu a hole in the inner fender whell.

Same view just zoomed out.

This is the Fiero fuel sending unit with the 96 LT1 (direct drop in) Corvette fuel pump and Olds fuel guage sending unit ready to go in. To use the Olds gauge pod I needed to use the sending unit.

FIEROZ.COM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROZ.COMClick Here to visit FIEROZ.COM's HomePageSend a Private Message to FIEROZ.COMDirect Link to This Post
Keep us post it on the progress, great work.

------------------
" My intention is to " give a different point of view ", not to offend in any way; peace."
Link to car pictures of PFF members: http://fieroz.com/photo.html If you would like to include your car pic,send it to this email address: webmaster@fieroz.com

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
How does this engine compare to the 3.4 dohc? specs v/s specs and upgradeability v/s upgradeability? Is there a descent aftermarket for the 3.5?

I know up here the 3.4's are next to impossible to find. But I see alot of Aurora's on the road, so surely there are plenty in the junkyard as well.

Also how much extra work it is to install it in such a way, that you can just drop in a N* when you are ready?

BTW AWSOME!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
Should have the same upgrade potentialas a N*, and there are 1500+hp N* out there in the back of sand rails.
Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
that is a SCHWEET looking motor...

Maybe MY next project will be a shortstar rather than N*... they are cheaper than dirt up here...

Wonder what a PITA it'll be to reprogram to stick?

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Just in case anyone wants to buy a complete N* for $800 us,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33615&item=2439726541

The buy it now is 800 bucks. It is a 60k mile 97 motor.

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

8Ball

10865 posts
Member since Jul 2001
Oh yea, I was doing a search for the ShortStar (not the easiest engine to find info on) And I found mention of a 4.0 ShortStar?
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
Man Rick, I thought that you were going to bust a gasket when I was there and you heard her turn over...

I can imagine how it must have felt when she actually started and purred there in the driveway.

Great work man!

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
Cool! Neat and different swap. Quite a different way to be different! I have one question also your engine compartiment looks extremely neat, what type of paint did you use and how did you prep it? Thanks for your time. Jason

------------------
A coward dies a thousand deaths..................A soldier dies but once.
Red 86 SE
Yellow 87 GT
Gold 86 SE (wrecked)

PFF
System Bot
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

Oh yea, I was doing a search for the ShortStar (not the easiest engine to find info on) And I found mention of a 4.0 ShortStar?

The 4.0 is the Northstar (4.6 V8) with less bore, if I recall correctly. The 4.0 came in the Aurora...can't have an oldsmobile sharing an engine with the caddies, now can we?

Bryce
88 GT

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
8Ball, I never drove in a 3.4 DOHC so I cant say how they feel but as far sa HP/TQ the S* has one exter HP and 10-20 extra TQ. The differance is the bower band. The S* makes power much sooner in the RPM range and pulls harder than the 3.4 all the way throu the power band. So it should feel better than the 3.4. The aftermarket is small but there are a few companies that make parts for them as well as N* parts, they are kind of the same.
As far as how much work is it to do a N* after the 3.5??? that is a good question, I never did a N*. But they have so much in common that most all of the eletrical and mechanical is the same from what I can see. So I will find out when I get there.

Mach10, Dont even think aout reprograming the stock PCM. There is a company called Mechtech that already makes ECMs that are stand alone type systems. So they have nothing to do wih the tranny, you can run anything you want.
mcaanda, Whats up man?
you got your net back! Man you got to come see it!
Fierofreak00, I whent to the auto body shop and got the paint put in a can. It can be any paint you want. I cleaned the engine bay with dish soap then rinsed it real good. I used wet dry sandpaper with the soap to scuff the old paint. After a few good rinses I cleaned it with paint thinner and used the custom filled paint spray cans to finish it off.
The Auroras all had 4.0 V8s all the way up to 1999. In 2000 they came with the 3.5 as a base engine and the 4.0 became the upgrade engine.

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2003 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT: mcaanda, Whats up man?
you got your net back! Man you got to come see it!

No, Im here at FSU using their wireless connection in the E. Engineering Bld. Yahoo DSL people say that it should be ready to go today. I guess that we will see on that there

I have tomarrow off from the college, as well as the Cable guy should be in to get that set up as well.
If it's not too late, Lisha and I w/ the trailer might see about making it over to take a "gander" at the 8th wonder of the Fiero World!

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2003 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I went up and checked this thing out yesterday! Last time I was up there it was a nice idea that Rick was working on... Now it is a running engine and is totally impressive. He has it all layed out there with the gauges hooked up and everything and when he hits that key, it fires right up! I love that he is using all the security and convenience features of the Aurora too. That is how I was going to do my 4.9 back before I left Tennessee. I think we will see more people doing this now instead of trying to find EMC that will work with your engine... Way to go, Rick! Leading the way for the rest of us!
btw... the car ran perfectly on the way home! Today I start cleaning it up and getting those few little bugs out. Thanks!

Allen... Rick said you probably weren't going to be able to make the Coast Run. Sorry to hear that! We will miss you.

Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2003 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

This is the Fiero fuel sending unit with the 96 LT1 (direct drop in) Corvette fuel pump and Olds fuel guage sending unit ready to go in. To use the Olds gauge pod I needed to use the sending unit.

What was the major difference between the Fiero and the Olds fuel sending unit? I thought GM was pretty standard about using 0-90 ohm sending units, but they must be going to something different with the newer models.

Bryce
88 GT

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2003 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
That's just an awesome job. That's exactly what I did to install a 350 TPI/700r4 into my 68 Camaro I used the motor, tranny and harness from a 89 Firebird GTA. I went a little farther and also used the headlight harness, too.

Great job,

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up
<A HREF="http:////www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html" TARGET=_blank>
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/031255.html
*** UPDATED 1/24/03 ***

Aslo Check:

Blue <A HREF="//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html

Blue" TARGET=_blank>//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html

Blue</A></A> 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 20th Anniversary Show - 7/2003

[This message has been edited by mrfixit58 (edited 10-29-2003).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2003 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Nashco, the Olds sending unit is a 5volt above ground system. The Fiero uses the same 12volt ground for the sending unit and fuel pump. The Olds 5volt ground system is used for a few sensors. One of them is this fuel tank pressure sensor. I had to use a 4wire gromet for the extra wire. Also notice the 6 wire plug that replaced the stock Fiero 3 wire plug

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 10-29-2003).]

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2003 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I do so hope we can convince you to do a complete step by step build up with pics

This sounds like an awsome swap to do!!!

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2003 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
I am realy bad at takeing notes but I hope to have the website up and have good info on it so others can do it to. I dont think anyone will do it like this, I know I wont do it like this again. I will do it again for a N* But it was just way to much work doing it like I did. There are aftermarket PCMs out there now that cut the work down by 70% at least. The electrical is the hardest part. A lot of the conversion is just to make it look like I wanted to look(I had a clean stock look in mind and it took alot of work to get that look), so others can do it much easier than I made it on myself.
This conversion is alot of work but it reay aint that bad If people get the aftermarket PCM and just slap it in, it will still look good and be MUCH less work than I make it sound.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock