Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Another Movie Sighting (never heard of this one)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Another Movie Sighting (never heard of this one) by Raydar
Started on: 05-01-2006 01:30 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: UCFieroCharger on 05-01-2006 03:01 PM
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2006 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
In Flashback (Kiefer Sutherland and Dennis Hopper).
Near the end of the film, crossing the intersection behind the white limousine, is a gold 86 or 87 SE.
I only saw the last ~1/2 hour of this film, so it (or even others) may have appeared elsewhere. Filmed in 1990, so anything is possible.

Great film (what I saw of it) BTW.

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fasback.............................. 88 3.4 coupe................................................

Praise the Lowered! Read Nealz Nuze!

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 05-01-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogt3800

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2006 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt3800Click Here to visit fierogt3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierogt3800Direct Link to This Post
Ill have to rent it tommorow night.

did you see the silver artero in Herbie? I know its a disey flick but its the most modern movie ive seen with one in it prior to stay alive

------------------
85 GT, bright blue met. fastback, 3800 swap, (soon to be SBC)
85.5 Porsche 944 euro
73 VW Karmann Ghia convertible (sold)

1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2006 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post
Steve,
I picked up the DVD set for the series Millennium. There is a red notchie in about the the third episode of series 1 and a silver notchie in the first episode of series 2. These were filmed in the late 90's.

------------------

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2006 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
The kids' movie "Thomas and the Magic Railroad" has a brief moment of a silver Fiero close to the beginning when the little girl Lilly is walking down the street in the rain with her mother. If your kids like Thomas, this movie will make you HATE it...daddy, can I watch Thomas again....daddy, can I watch Thomas again....daddy, can I watch Thomas again.... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
achawkins

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2006 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for achawkinsClick Here to visit achawkins's HomePageSend a Private Message to achawkinsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cooter:

The kids' movie "Thomas and the Magic Railroad" has a brief moment of a silver Fiero close to the beginning when the little girl Lilly is walking down the street in the rain with her mother. If your kids like Thomas, this movie will make you HATE it...daddy, can I watch Thomas again....daddy, can I watch Thomas again....daddy, can I watch Thomas again.... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got that right! Now, I have to watch it one more time to see the fiero. Them off to the garage sale pile!
86Gold2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2006 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86Gold2M6Send a Private Message to 86Gold2M6Direct Link to This Post
I found a really strange one...probably in one of the least likely places to find one, actually it wasn't a Fiero but a kid wearing a Fiero hat. In the movie Black Hawk Down when everyone is leaving in the helocopters there is a little kid that is holding a cell phone to warn the "skinnys" that the Rangers are coming. If you manage to hit pause at just the right time you can see he is wearing a Fiero ball cap. And it is one I've never seen before.

------------------
Speak softly and carry a big engine.

UCFieroCharger

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2006 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86Gold2M6:

I found a really strange one...probably in one of the least likely places to find one, actually it wasn't a Fiero but a kid wearing a Fiero hat. In the movie Black Hawk Down when everyone is leaving in the helocopters there is a little kid that is holding a cell phone to warn the "skinnys" that the Rangers are coming. If you manage to hit pause at just the right time you can see he is wearing a Fiero ball cap. And it is one I've never seen before.

Can you get a screenshot?

------------------

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock