Started on: 02-04-2006 01:56 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: shawnkfl on 02-06-2006 03:13 PM
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2006 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Keith Francis with E-mail --magiccityenterprises@yahoo.com

Anyone know who this guy is here on PFF by chance? I got an E-mail fom him about the Thread I posted about my T-boned T-Top. Lets just say it wasnt a nice one and am interested to know who he is on here.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2006 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post
PM Cliff, maybe he'll check the user list for that email address..?
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2006 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Well its not exactly the same address mastertunerakimoto <MAGICCITYENTERPRISES@ADELPHIA.NET>

I found it using Google. Now it could just be someone trying to start trouble.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 02-05-2006).]

HI-TECH

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2006 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post
yeah thats mr 80 cents himself.... ive been on his msn group for a while (found that before i found PFF) and let me tell you this guy has issues, to him he thinks hes the god of fieros and everywone else is wrong...ignore him and move on with life. so any luck finding a replacement fiero?
Mike Murphy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2006 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MurphySend a Private Message to Mike MurphyDirect Link to This Post
Speedlogicperformance AKA Keith Sybliss is also who he is known by. I ran across him her a few years ago and he was selling people stuff and not sending it or sending damaged Fiero parts. I also found him as speedlogicperformance on Ebay about a week ago. Look at his negative feedback. Some one even calls him Keith and the feedback fits his profile. Tells people they are whinners and babies etc. Sold me a set of junk 2.8 heads represented to be ported and redone. Sold others cracked dashes, non-existent 88 front hubs you name it. He lives in the Miami area.If anyone has his address give me a PM. I may take a trip to Fla. this Springbreak.
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2006 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mike Murphy:

Speedlogicperformance AKA Keith Sybliss is also who he is known by. I ran across him her a few years ago and he was selling people stuff and not sending it or sending damaged Fiero parts. I also found him as speedlogicperformance on Ebay about a week ago. Look at his negative feedback. Some one even calls him Keith and the feedback fits his profile. Tells people they are whinners and babies etc. Sold me a set of junk 2.8 heads represented to be ported and redone. Sold others cracked dashes, non-existent 88 front hubs you name it. He lives in the Miami area.If anyone has his address give me a PM. I may take a trip to Fla. this Springbreak.

That's a great idea - you could even catch the Daytona show on March 25

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2006 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Yes, That is one of Keith's E-mail addresses. He isn't on here because he has been banned. He ripped off a lot of people on here and MSN auctions. Just delete the E-mail.
His PFF screen name was "Master Tuner Akimoto".
Mike Murphy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MurphySend a Private Message to Mike MurphyDirect Link to This Post
Well he may be banned but my post response proves that he still reads things here after I received an email from him today. Based on the comments he directed toward me, my mother, who died last year of cancer, along with my sister I will refrain from posting his personally directed comments due to their usual profanity.

You see Keith I'm a better person than you to lower myself to your level and copy your nasty email here!

I'm glad to know you have a permit to carry a weapon.

[This message has been edited by Mike Murphy (edited 02-06-2006).]

shawnkfl

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkflSend a Private Message to shawnkflDirect Link to This Post
wow. if i got an email anywhere near the implied post above, i would go full throttle with it to the law. nobody should put up with that crap from anyone.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock