Started on: 12-27-2005 12:48 AM
Replies: 0
Last post by: jstricker on 12-27-2005 12:48 AM
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2005 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
A lot of you were at the CFOGi Nationals last year at Heartland Park, many of you ran the track day, drags, and autocross.

This last year, Heartland scored a major coup when they got SCCA to not just move the Solo2 Nationals across the road from Forbes Field at Topeka to HPT but also the Valvoline Run-Offs for the next 5 years away from Mid-Ohio. They are in the process of something around a $7 million dollar improvement project including repaving the entire road course as well as laying down a mat of racing surface south of the pit/paddock area nearly twice as large as the old paddock area specifically for the Solo2 Nationals. They are also adding shower facilities and a new infield medical care facility.

Pictures have been posted at SCCA's Midwest Division Website that shows the work in progress. I know most of what's being done there since that's my "home" track for working corners so if you have any questions about what they're doing after you look at the pictures give a yell and I'll try to answer them.

John Stricker

PS: the pictures, if you click on them, are very large so if you have dial up you've been warned.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock