Started on: 12-07-2005 01:37 AM
Replies: 68
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 01-28-2006 11:14 AM
Nebiros88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
I was toying around with some ideas tonight for the rear of my car and spliced together something I think would look sweet on a fiero. Just thought I would throw this out there and see what everyone thought.

Edit - another throw together design

------------------

[This message has been edited by Nebiros88 (edited 12-07-2005).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ToonTownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToonTownfieroClick Here to visit ToonTownfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to ToonTownfieroDirect Link to This Post
Um, Ok, I'll take 2

------------------

1985 2m4
Saskatoon, Sask Canada
Visit the Saskatoon Fiero Club Website at
http://www.freewebs.com/saskatoonfieros/
Come chat with us at our Forum
http://saskfiero.suddenlaunch.com/

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I'd take the top one, though I'd change the logo to something a little zippier- chrome?
srat110

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for srat110Send a Private Message to srat110Direct Link to This Post
Yeah, they are both BAD AZZ, but the first one rulzs.
squisher86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEDirect Link to This Post
purdy....

dumb question, how about those of us that have to run license plates

otherwise....purdy....

Fierosalvage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosalvageSend a Private Message to FierosalvageDirect Link to This Post
Looks great, I don't believe that there are very many if non at all designed fo the fiero back end.
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post
The first one is sweet!
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
i'll take the bottom one!!!

someone make these!

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
first one!

... both make me wanna play with PS tonight

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post
i'd take the bottom one
F355spider

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
I think the bottom one is the best. I’m sick of trying to make a Ferrari out of a Fiero but I like the way the second one looks and good job on both.
PFF
System Bot
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
bottom one is WICKED!
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nebiros88:
Edit - another throw together design

Holy Crap i like this one.

------------------

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050262.html "Ritalin"
See all of my movies!

debug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for debugClick Here to visit debug's HomePageSend a Private Message to debugDirect Link to This Post
That bottom one is freaking awesome Now we just need a matching front and sides and someone to crank some out

I'd buy that for a dollar! I'd buy that for alot more than a dollar as well. The first one os very nice as well but I have a notchie and that second bumper is just sweet. It even makes the stock tail lights look better.

-Randy

Saber49

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Saber49Send a Private Message to Saber49Direct Link to This Post
bottom one for sure.. that thing is awsome... i like the diffuser too...

------------------

Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
I like both, but the top one is way radical. I like it better.

Arn

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
While I think the concepts are excellent, and there is definitely a need & market for an aftermarket rear bumper - those are probably a bit extreme for anything I'd really put on my car. That being said, I have preference for the 2nd one

Really though, this is what I'd like to see made!

Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Direct Link to This Post
I really like the top one, bottom one looks too much like it came aftermarket for some other car.

[This message has been edited by Silicoan86 (edited 12-07-2005).]

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

While I think the concepts are excellent, and there is definitely a need & market for an aftermarket rear bumper - those are probably a bit extreme for anything I'd really put on my car. That being said, I have preference for the 2nd one

Really though, this is what I'd like to see made!

the second one isn't too extreme - but FieRo's bumpers are the easiest fits/matches for the rest of the panels being stock

i still have first dibs on his reproductions - if he made them and i could afford them - i'd buy em

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
I like both, but I'd change the font of the "fiero" on the top one a bit, There's something mior missing or out of scale on it (slightly larger lenses? maybe have the middle venty thing come up a bit more? maybe it's the wing? Hard to put a finger on it) the bottom one is sweet, delet the trim, and that's dead s3x-sey!

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 12-08-2005).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
I like the first one. That looks quite a bit like the one I'm working on. It's not ready yet though.
PFF
System Bot
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
I played a little with the first one...

Zero 260

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Zero 260Send a Private Message to Zero 260Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

I played a little with the first one...

Excellent!!!! The original (nebiros88) and your mod Love it. Could you add the plate to it?

------------------

It's us against them. Which side are YOU on? Fiero Owners Unite!

CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
I'd really like to do a combination of the stock GT rear bumper and the diffuser on the 2nd design. That'd be nice looking.
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
I love the second bumper, It looks great! It's agressive.. makes the car look even meaner and it fits the fiero's line fairly well

I'm not into the whole ferrari thing though so the first one sinks my boat pretty well..

good work though! keep it up

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
I'm still waiting for someone to make this rear end

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

I'd take the top one, though I'd change the logo to something a little zippier- chrome?

What he said . ^^^ Make it work with stock dual exhaust and I am in.

JaxDomino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JaxDominoSend a Private Message to JaxDominoDirect Link to This Post
The first one is VERY SWEET!!! If it could mount to the stock location that would be a hot seller! Mix that with the F355 facia and you have one sweet little ride.

------------------
'87 Fiero GT Fastback Auto.

Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
New PS job... Stock Formula rear with added ground effects and rear diffuser

This one is very possible soon because I have a spare Formula rear that I'm not using and cant sell

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
I like the second one , but making a front bumper to match would be the tricky part... It really wouldn't go with anything.

The second one does reallly look good though. I must say. Do you have any experience with fiberglass? Get out there.. lol

------------------

Custom Fiero Fiberglass

flames4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flames4meSend a Private Message to flames4meDirect Link to This Post
first one looks like it should be on the 2007 fiero

------------------
1986 Silver 5 speed Fiero 3.4 DOHC
Bored .30,Fully balanced and blueprinted
13.9@99mph as it is on the street

355/380hp sbc, 4 bolt main
spec stage 3, and many other extras, lol.
still need to find the right fiero for this engine.

PFF
System Bot
Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Direct Link to This Post

I love it...

If you took a spare GT bumper and cut the bottom ground effects off and attached them to to bottom of a GT bumper and then smoothed it out, similar to what jscott did except without flipping it upside down, I think that would look sweet. I hope that made sense.

[This message has been edited by Silicoan86 (edited 12-07-2005).]

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nebiros88:

looks pretty good. Makes it look like it was imported from italy It would look better without the wierd scoop thing below the "fiero".

this one confuses me.

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
Silicoan86 - Don't you mean "Aero rear" that bumper is off an 87-88 coupe.. not a GT...

Ryan - Whats so confusing :P Once you've tasted rice, you'll eat it up like mice!

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

I'm still waiting for someone to make this rear end

badass... but kinda reminds me of a mutated crx lmfao
Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
This may clear up some issues

The rear bumpers were both images pulled off of Ferrari race preped F355 and F430... Rice on a fiero? not if you made it functional

Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post

Nebiros88

1394 posts
Member since Apr 2003
I take it there is no real interest in the (3rd) formula modified rear?
mrjohnishome

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
i love that modified formula bumper, i'd definitely go for it if the price was right! Hey, maybe you could make a piece that only needed to be bonded to your bumper, that would be SWEET.
Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:
Silicoan86 - Don't you mean "Aero rear" that bumper is off an 87-88 coupe.. not a GT...

I know thats a coupe/formula bumper, but i was just saying what I thought would look good with a modified Aero/GT bumper.

355Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroDirect Link to This Post
Off topic for this post so sorry but does anyone have any more pictures of that Streetspin car or know where there are some? I did a search with no luck.

As for the photshop work, I like both bumpers as well. Both look good and I am aa bit more partial to the 1st pic but wouldn't it be relatively difficult to get the exhaust that far out on a stock Fiero frame under the custom bumper area? I am moving my exhaust out to stock Fiero postion on my Ferrari wannabe and it is pretty close to the outer edges of the 355 rear bumper and the bumper has more curve to it there. I think you would have interference from the inner wheel wells out there.

My thoughts

Thanks
Don

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay