Started on: 09-15-2005 05:26 PM
Replies: 15
Last post by: crzyone on 01-27-2006 01:23 AM
crzyone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2005 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know where mattm is? I bought some shifter cables from him a few months ago, and in a few days it'll be 2 months since he said he shipped them.

I found this thread, looks like he can be busy but he said he shipped the shifter cables, shifter, and slave 2 months ago. Any help would be appreciated. He hasn't responded to my PMs for 2 months now.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/054311.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2005 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Another MTA in the making!!
88gtNewb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2005 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88gtNewbClick Here to visit 88gtNewb's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88gtNewbDirect Link to This Post
I am in the exact same boat.
I bought 3.4 starter relocation jig off of him almost 3 months ago, and haven't recieved anything.
He said he'd look into it about a month ago, but I've sent multiple emails and PMs since then and have had no response.
I wear pants

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2005 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I wear pantsSend a Private Message to I wear pantsDirect Link to This Post
bum..bum..bum.........
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2005 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
I just want my parts... Getrag shifter cables, shifter and slave are hard to find. I'm out alot of money if I don't recieve them and this is stalling my engine swap.
mrjohnishome

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2005 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
Im sure hes not trying to rob you, I bought a harness from him and someone must have told him about the thread i made and he shipped right away. He's just really busy i suppose.
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2005 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
I drove a car all the way down to Matt's place from here in CT. He's a solid guy and I'm sure he's not trying to rip anyone off. 88gtnewb, that relocation jig is a good one, I left it for him in the trunk of the car I brought him..
derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2005 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post
Jnco is right. Matt is a solid guy. He is really really busy lately. I havent even heard from him in about a week or so. If I get a chance to talk to him, I'll let him know you're waiting for your stuff.
Weponhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2005 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WeponheadSend a Private Message to WeponheadDirect Link to This Post
boner matt... paging boner matt, SEND OUT THE DAMN PARTS ***** ! lol there was another thread like this a little while ago , dunno if that go squared away. put up or i'll strap you to one of those industrial a/c units you seem to love so much!
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2005 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know him personally? I would really appreciate if someone could get ahold of him and mention I'm looking for him.

Thanks!

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 247
User Banned

Report this Post09-16-2005 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post
u have PM
PFF
System Bot
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2005 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
A few more PMs and I left a message on his answering machine. Does anyone here know Matt personally? If you do, could you get ahold of him and tell him I'm looking for him? Thanks for any help. My Northstar is in my car but I don't have a shifter or cables.

Thanks!

Last PM from Matt:

07-27-2005 06:34 AM

Yes

----- Original Message -----
Hey man, did you get those parts sent out?

Thanks
Levi

Levi,

Yes,i got it. I shouldhave he items out n monday or tuesday.
Matt
Hey Matt

Any chane you recieved that cert cheque yet?

Thanks
Levi

[This message has been edited by crzyone (edited 10-14-2005).]

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2005 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post
I'll see if I can get a hold of him for you. I need to go to his place to get a brake rotor and a fender liner anyway.
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2005 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
Thanks man, I really apreciate it.
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
Drumroll please!.... Still no parts

Matt... you out there?

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2006 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
Still nothing...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock