Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Wreaked GT rear clips. Do you have one? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Wreaked GT rear clips. Do you have one? by madcurl
Started on: 11-15-2004 02:25 PM
Replies: 82
Last post by: exoticse on 04-07-2006 01:33 PM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have a wrecked GT rear clips? I'm not interested in the entire GT clip, the rear lights, or the sail panels... just (part)of the upper GT rear clip.

What I want?

1. The area near the B-piller that connects to the roof on both sides.
2. The area between the upper sail panel and rear end.

If you have one....please post a pic. I have a winter project that I plan on during. I was at Archie's place. He's "field of dreams" only produced notchbacks. He threw out JScott's wreaked FB clip.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
hmmm... guessing (and meddlin'), a high wing like earlier supra's had for a while? that sits just behind the back window?
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Curly, do you need this to be in CA or over closer to Archie?

------------------

Fiero-Performance.com
2nd Annual California Coast Run

James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Direct Link to This Post
Wheres Half Moon Bay?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Curly, do you need this to be in CA or over closer to Archie?

CA would be great. That way I could pick it up. However, I'll pay for shipping if it's outside CA. HMB is located 25 miles south of San Francisco CA. on the coast or 45 miles north of Monterey CA.

thefierofarm.com

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comDirect Link to This Post
Send me an email asking for a photo and I will take one later of what I have.

------------------
That Todd guy

Need parts? Email me at todd@thefierofarm.com
www.thefierofarm.com
Bates City, MO

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
looks like you're looking for a frame for your rearhatch
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Theres a fastback in the Pick n Pull in Moss Landing. Clip is still on it. Not trashed, but hey, its in a junkyard. Just a heads up in case you want it.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Theres a fastback in the Pick n Pull in Moss Landing. Clip is still on it. Not trashed, but hey, its in a junkyard. Just a heads up in case you want it.

Cool! Thats closer. I would hate to cut a near perfect clip but! Do you have there number? Please, PM me.

AnimalGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AnimalGTSend a Private Message to AnimalGTDirect Link to This Post
Email me. I'm about to cut a fastback up to install my convertible top. I'm about an hour from Archie's on the IL/WI border due north of Chicago.
Scott
tednelson83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post
any one got a bottom portion of a gt clip for a convertible project im doing? pm me.

------------------

1985 Pontiac Fiero 2.5 SE, 220,000 currently going under the knife to become a chopped hard top custom convertible, watch for the build up thread
more pics of my 85 can be found here
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, 141,500 miles! decklid window, silver guages.
1987 Pontiac Fiero 2.8 SE, 54,000 miles :( DOOMED, im cutting her up for scrap metal very soon! RIP

Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

PFF
System Bot
84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post
Madcurl, I must ask where you got those wing end extensions thingies. I absolutely love them and want some real bad.

------------------
*Sponsered by Sport Compact Pro*
1984 White Pontiac Fiero 2M4 - 88 Front End, JVC Stereo, Pioneer Speakers, Red Neons, Spec Clutch
1986 Black Pontiac Fiero GT - Brand New Brakes

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Fiero2M4:

Madcurl, I must ask where you got those wing end extensions thingies. I absolutely love them and want some real bad.

Do you mean the wing stands? I got those many years ago from IRM. Fiero Warehouse (Doug) produces them now, I belive?

Or wing tips? Got the idea from the Purple pavement eater. The shop in CA custom made them.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by AnimalGT:

Email me. I'm about to cut a fastback up to install my convertible top. I'm about an hour from Archie's on the IL/WI border due north of Chicago.
Scott

You've been Pm'd. hehehehe.

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2004 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post
I mean the wing tips. I gotta get my self some of them. They really help finish the car.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2005 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Anyone with broken up GT rear clip laying around? I already got my first one. Just one more should do the trick.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2005 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
I have a decent one (one piece - no real damage) at home that I could get rid of - it was originally blue, then appears to have been rattle-can'd black. I was looking for $100 (and I'm about 5 1/2 hours from Archie's place). I may still have the inner sail panel inserts as well if you need them (I'd have to dig around and see if they're still there). Need pics?

Someone else had mentioned being interested - but he's never made it around, and I could use the money to get rolling a bit more on my Small Block swap

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 06-17-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2005 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
No need for near perfect parts for someone may need it? I'm just looking for crushed or wreaked clips. I have a pipe dream to do real quick, hehehe.

Thanks anyway MinngreenGT. I'm putting your Ausie rockers to good use on #15. And thank you very much for sending them in a timely fashion.

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2005 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

No need for near perfect parts for someone may need it? I'm just looking for crushed or wreaked clips. I have a pipe dream to do real quick, hehehe.

Thanks anyway MinngreenGT. I'm putting your Ausie rockers to good use on #15. And thank you very much for sending them in a timely fashion.

LOL - no problem... I had originally planned on hacking that one up (until I found another suitable donor) for my trailer project. Good luck finding what you're looking for - glad that the rockers are going to good use (I'm watching your build threads closely to see where it's all going ).

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2005 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

MinnGreenGT

11545 posts
Member since Jul 2001
Wait... what part are you looking for exactly? I'm going to cut up another damaged set I've already got - but I am only going to use the lower portion of the clip...

This is roughly what will be left when I'm done (I'm using the lower portion) - is that what you'd need?

(fixed the photo link)

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 02-08-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2005 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Just the area were the sail panel is and part of the upper roof section. nothing bigger than the box you sent the Ausie parts in. I'm picking up my other one from Orville. I just need to arrive at his house to pick them up.
PFF
System Bot
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2005 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post
Mad'zzz...

What are you up to..??

Steve

------------------
"EuroSmooth Fiberglass Products"

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2005 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
*bump* 'cause I fixed the photo I posted

So Curley - this is the stuff you need? LMK if you want it!

Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2005 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
Bump for Curly and MinGreenGT what are you leaving over?? Cuz I also need a small section of a wrecked GT clip, not the whole thing. But just a section, and you seem like a perfect person to get ahold of it from(cuz I can't find anyone else with a wrecked one) Thx.
justa6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2005 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Direct Link to This Post
rob, you have a PM

Joel

Tom Piantanida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2005 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom PiantanidaSend a Private Message to Tom PiantanidaDirect Link to This Post
I have a GT rear clip that has some damage to the left rear corner. Since I live in Redwood City, you might want to come by and take a look at it.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2005 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
That's what I need. If the part is cut from the center for better S&H would be great! Let me know what the S&H is and what you might sell it too me for? We can do it the same way like last on on the Ausie's.

Thanks.

Curley

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2005 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

That's what I need. If the part is cut from the center for better S&H would be great! Let me know what the S&H is and what you might sell it too me for? We can do it the same way like last on on the Ausie's.

You've got a PM with the details!

Originally posted by Fiero Finale:

Bump for Curly and MinGreenGT what are you leaving over?? Cuz I also need a small section of a wrecked GT clip, not the whole thing. But just a section, and you seem like a perfect person to get ahold of it from(cuz I can't find anyone else with a wrecked one) Thx.

Fiero Finale- I'm sending Curley all the stuff shown in the "darkened" area of my photo (I'm keeping the lighter components for my trailer project)... what specifically do you need?

Tom Piantanida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2005 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom PiantanidaSend a Private Message to Tom PiantanidaDirect Link to This Post
No interest?
Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2005 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
I need a section of the lightened area that you are going to use, it's ok man.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2005 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Piantanida:

No interest?

I'm getting Minntgreen's. He has both sides. You might want to hold on to them once you "see" how their going to be used. One mans junk, is another man's treasures.

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2005 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Officially now looking for my wrecked GT clips.

Anybody ?? the closer to florida the better.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2005 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Bump !

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2005 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Piantanida:

I have a GT rear clip that has some damage to the left rear corner. Since I live in Redwood City, you might want to come by and take a look at it.

How did I over look that. Do you still have it? I may have some time to cruise by since we have mor daylight now.

Thanks.

Madcurl

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-12-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2005 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
I got two rear wrecked clips now. Thanks MinnGreenGT. One more to go. I'll need to stop by Palo Alto CA, hehehe.
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2005 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
making this???
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2005 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Well, I shot a few pics this weekend of me cutting the pieces for anyone who might be interested...

After the initial cut...

After trimming the "uprights"

After, I cleaned and dried the parts - then managed to get them both into a single box measuring about 47x29x6 weighing only 14lbs.

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 06-17-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2005 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
"One mans junk is another mans treasure." Now where have i heard that before? Hehehe.

Just think, I was going to look inside Archie's garbage bin looking for JScott's rear clip.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-18-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2005 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by revin:

making this???

Nope. I have one from PISA. It's awaiting installment later. It's a little bit different but the same concept as JScott's.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2005 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Thanks MinnGreenGT. The parts look good on the car.

P.S. Don't throw out your wreaked rear clips. You never know when you'll need them.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock