Started on: 08-19-2005 04:57 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: The Fieromaster on 08-19-2005 07:39 PM
Fierokid87

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2005 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
If anyone here has seen the Movie Animal, (where that cop get all these animal parts and he acts like all the various animals), As he is chasing a guy with long hair wearing a rainbow colored tie-die shirt or who stole a red purse, they run past a silver 84-86 body style coupe. It was only the rear driver side but it was deffinatly a Fiero

------------------
Go here to see more of my Formula: " TARGET=_blank>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
clintyrd skynyrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2005 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for clintyrd skynyrdSend a Private Message to clintyrd skynyrdDirect Link to This Post
oooooooo Cool! I found 2 or 3 Fiero's in White Men Can't Jump. If I had the DVD I would capture the pics and post em. But I don't. I might have the movie Animal though. I'll check and see if I can post the captures.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2005 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
In Animal, IIRC, they almost stumble over the back of the silver coupe while running across the street.
A bit later in the chase, they run around the corner of a garage, and the same silver coupe is sitting in the driveway.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 08-19-2005).]

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2005 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Hey Scott.... i thought you went all Awol on us when you got that Mustang... Good to see you have that Fiero sighting ability still!!

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better" ~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
US Armored Cavalry - Fox 2/81 - Death By 120 - 1 Shot 1 Kill

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock