Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Pix from Dutch Fiero meeting April 24 (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Pix from Dutch Fiero meeting April 24 by yellowstone
Started on: 04-24-2005 01:36 PM
Replies: 47
Last post by: carolinajoe on 05-07-2005 08:24 PM
yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful weather here (in spite of the forecast), 16 Fieros showed up, it was fun!

Without further ado, the pix:

The way friom Germany:

The parking lot:

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com/fiero.html
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, drilled/slotted rotors, SS brake hoses. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, OZELOT exhaust, Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front. Fiero Store rear swaybar, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter, SS vacuum lines and deck lid strut. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
A beautiful GT convertible:

Yes, it was a woman:

Cruise:

Homebound:

All images at http://www.yellowfiero.com/fiero_misc.html

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 04-24-2005).]

watts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wattsSend a Private Message to wattsDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a great meet! It's funny seeing everything in dutch/german, then plopped in the middle is "Burger King". Sigh... just can't escape it all....

I'll try to find a good shot later, but... the interior of that covertible.... it's almost identical to one I've been working on here! Shift knob, seats.... wierd....

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
It was "remove sunroof" weather today...! Got some pix too...although my camera battery crapped out during the day so I didnt get everything...but dont worry:

The left yellow fiero is 'my-fiero's , he does a great job organizing meetings like this.

Many flavors to choose from....I bet, within a few years nobody will guess its a "fiero" meeting..!:

ace35

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace35Send a Private Message to ace35Direct Link to This Post
That silver one is nasty!!!! Who's is it? Any build up threads? I love it! Nice pics.
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
I really liked Dietmars fiero.....all of the 3 german cars that showed up (Dietmar, Yellowstone..who was the other guy in the red fastback?) were very very nice and clean but that fiero looks like it is Done Ready Finished...I know a fiero is never finished..hehe....but it looks like this one is...! :

The major delays today: speedbumps and trains

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
I love the pics. The Silver GT is sweet. Every car there seems to have something special on it. I like that all have after market rims and no stock rims.

Questions: Do you have any close ups of the Silver GT's trunk w/o items inside? How fast do you think the Ferrari was going? 150mph?

Thanks for sharing.

------------------

Archie's Choptop conversion #11, #15, Redux & The Stealth

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-24-2005).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
No, it was on the Dutch side of the border and the speed limit there is 120 kph. I spoke to the guy at the next gas station, he was Dutch and just returning from Germany where he did a high-speed run...

Originally posted by madcurl:

How fast do you think the Ferrari was going? 150mph?

Thanks for sharing.

PBJ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post
Nice line up of cars! I really like the blue notchback color, it looks really deep.

Pete

------------------

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
Good thing is some guys with the 4cilinders do some nice things too. The 4cil coupe's used to be the beaters... Now one has 18" wheels, theres another blue (87?) coupe with a fresh rebuild duke...from 98hp to 115hp and some chip tuning if I recall right, new blue paint, blue tinted windows...hope someone has pics of those.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
Here's the blue coupe:

And here the 18" wheels on the other notchie:

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

Good thing is some guys with the 4cilinders do some nice things too. The 4cil coupe's used to be the beaters... Now one has 18" wheels, theres another blue (87?) coupe with a fresh rebuild duke...from 98hp to 115hp and some chip tuning if I recall right, new blue paint, blue tinted windows...hope someone has pics of those.

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 04-25-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
But its a start...! Never saw people putting new or expensive parts on those before...

and work.

[This message has been edited by Fie Ro (edited 04-24-2005).]

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
From the looks of things look like a great turn out. Accept you guys really dont like the stock Fiero GT bumper do ya?

------------------
Go here to see more of my Formula: " TARGET=_blank>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754

Edwin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdwinSend a Private Message to EdwinDirect Link to This Post
"To be honest, I wasn't impressed by the car, the wheels or what was visible behind them... " (quote yellowstone)

Hey little respect please the owner might be on the forum
I don't have my fiero that long and i can only work outside so i haven't been able to do mutch yet.
Well it was my first fiero meeting and it was a great day with good looking cars and nice people.
here's another pic.

Edwin

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Any more pics of this blue one especially of those wheels? Nice touch on the rims

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 04-24-2005).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000

Originally posted by Edwin:

"To be honest, I wasn't impressed by the car, the wheels or what was visible behind them... " (quote yellowstone)

I don't have my fiero that long and i can only work outside so i haven't been able to do mutch yet.

Edwin

Don't worry, to each his own right? I like the look of your Fiero, especially your hood

Steve

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
Fiero5 is right: To each his own. So I need to apologize to you.... rims are not my style but then they don't need to be...

:-)

Originally posted by Edwin:

Well it was my first fiero meeting and it was a great day with good looking cars and nice people.
here's another pic.

Edwin

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 04-25-2005).]

my-fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 05:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for my-fieroSend a Private Message to my-fieroDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to all, for coming to Veenendaal !!!!!

The weather was OK ( the wheater prediction was not so good) but I burnd my head whit that sun

I have put 81 photo's on my site http://www.my-fiero.com/pictures/events/events2.htm

It was funny to drive around in a circle
I want to make photo's of all the cars but they followd me and so the traffic circle became a circel of Fiero's (see photo 66)
(sorry I can't post photo's from my work)

THANKS TO EVERY ONE, and special to the German Fiero's for the long drive

------------------
Fiero GT 1988 2.8V6
Fiero GT 1987 3.4V6 T-top in progress

my_fiero@hotmail.com
www.my-fiero.com

Charlie CS Automobil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie CS AutomobilClick Here to visit Charlie CS Automobil's HomePageSend a Private Message to Charlie CS AutomobilDirect Link to This Post
yellowstone where is dietmars fiero ?? the silver one is olivers
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by my-fiero:

I have put 81 photo's on my site http://www.my-fiero.com/pictures/events/events2.htm

that link doesn't work.
it takes me to your page but the NEW 4-24-2005 takes me to 2004-8-29

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Using NACA ducts for hood vents is something I've been wanting to do for a long time, just haven't done it yet. Now I can see what it really looks like, and I like it!

Y'all got some nice cars there!

PFF
System Bot
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
How the &@ll you can gather a meet of 16 Fieros in Germany??!! If I can get three to four here is an accomplishment and two are mine. Nice cars and pics

------------------
Palm Beach Fieros
http://pbfieros.tripod.com

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
The pics are great. Definitely some awesome machines on the other side of the pond. And, I know this is a Fiero thread, but any more pics of the Ferrari in the first pic?

Bob

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
The meeting was in the Netherlands - the Germans were just there as guests...

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

How the &@ll you can gather a meet of 16 Fieros in Germany??!! If I can get three to four here is an accomplishment and two are mine. Nice cars and pics

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003
No, sorry. Just the two I posted... But the guy looked as much at my Fiero as I did look at his Ferrari :-)

Originally posted by RCR:

The pics are great. Definitely some awesome machines on the other side of the pond. And, I know this is a Fiero thread, but any more pics of the Ferrari in the first pic?

Bob

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Dietmar showed up in his VW Golf automatic... :-) Dog AND girlfriend didn't fit in the Fiero I guess...

Originally posted by Charlie CS Automobil:

yellowstone where is dietmars fiero ?? the silver one is olivers

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:
that link doesn't work.
it takes me to your page but the NEW 4-24-2005 takes me to 2004-8-29

yeah but if you click the picture on the right it will take you to the right page...

Got some sunburn too sunday I guess I got the biggest failure that day....lol...guess Ducattiman snatched a picture while I was dealing with it..?..

Charlie CS Automobil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie CS AutomobilClick Here to visit Charlie CS Automobil's HomePageSend a Private Message to Charlie CS AutomobilDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

Take a look at www.cs-fiero.com and you can see how many we always got togeather over here

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
Some people cant believe what they see under yellowstone's hood...wtf ?!

Since theyre exposed: the bold one is Yellowstone, the bold one (with cap) in front is Ducattiman
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
look's like you all had a good time! Alot of good looking fieros

------------------

88gt build up! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/047402.html

http://www.iamanascarfan.com/

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
I will - when I get my 88 Formula (some day :-)

But its a start...! Never saw people putting new or expensive parts on those before...

and work.

PFF
System Bot
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
lol,,,yeah that was a gr8 pic tho
caldweh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2005 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for caldwehSend a Private Message to caldwehDirect Link to This Post
Great Cars....Some Originality......However The Car With The NACA (NASA) Vents.........Are Pointed The Wrong Way....Oh Well
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2005 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
Here some more pix from the way back (just got them today). Thanks, Thomas...

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2005 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by caldweh:

Great Cars....Some Originality......However The Car With The NACA (NASA) Vents.........Are Pointed The Wrong Way....Oh Well

uh no they are right - otherwise they would be ramming more air under the hood

good looking cars guys..

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2005 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a great turnout & a great group!

Any more pics of the car this came from? http://www.yellowfiero.com/pix/20050424_42_small.jpg Aside from the color ( ) I've always considered a ferrari-style spoiler like this - just curious as to the rest of this car.

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

pollock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2005 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pollockSend a Private Message to pollockDirect Link to This Post
I want this photographer to post his pics from the show, hehe...

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2005 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pollock:

I want this photographer to post his pics from the show, hehe...

No thats just Ducattiman meditating.

webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2005 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
Nice lookin bunch of Fiero's! Thanks for sharing the pics!

What I find interesting is, that bunch doesn't look much different than any gathering here in north America. I guess we have become international in dress/hairstyles and cars. Too kewl!!!!!!!!

ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2005 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
oh come on..i am no prev,,,by the way thats yellowstone's women,,and my wife would kick my butt for doing anything remote like that
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock