calling on the photoshop gods by 3.8 SC
Started on: 03-16-2005 05:58 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: Black-Azz-GT on 03-17-2005 04:02 PM
3.8 SC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2005 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8 SCSend a Private Message to 3.8 SCDirect Link to This Post
I am finally going to get my Fiero painted. I would like to have a few ideas to show the bodyshop what I am going for. Here is a front and back view of the Fiero.

And here is the paint idea that I like. It even has the rims that I want.

I got this photo from the traxxas RC model car website. I 'm not sure on the red,yellow, and orange graphics, if I want them straight up and down or slaint forward or backwards.

Thanks in advance,
Don Z.

------------------
WWW.CLEVELANDFIEROS.COM

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2005 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
Strait up and down man. I think that paint pattern would look awesome.

------------------
Go here to see more of my Formula: " TARGET=_blank>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754

KingOfKings

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2005 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KingOfKingsClick Here to visit KingOfKings's HomePageSend a Private Message to KingOfKingsDirect Link to This Post
If you're set on those graphics, I'd say they would look best slanted, starting from the bottom, slanting towards the top. It would look a little faster then just straight up and down.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2005 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Give me a few mins and I'll get it done.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2005 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2005 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Here's my attempt. I think it looks alright, especially with the wheels. The images used to make this one were kind of small so the quality isn't the best, but you get the main idea.

Hope you like it. Took longer than I thought.. maybe throw a + my way

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2005 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I really like what you've done so far, that's almost exactly what I'm planning on doing with mine. The wheels look good, but I think that the paint scheme takes away from the great lines that you've got going. Maybe something more verticle.
3.8 SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2005 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8 SCSend a Private Message to 3.8 SCDirect Link to This Post
WOW! CC4, That looks great! + for you.
Now that I see the paint on the car, I think I will make the red and yellow graphic area skinny and keep it behind the window. Maybe, slaint it down the backbone of the car, behind the sail panel. I like the black in the middle of the car, because it will hide the T-tops that I am putting in the car. Now, about the ribbed molding. Should I leave it or paint it?

BTW, Now I am set on those wheels. I just need to find somebody, besides Boyd Coddington that sells them.

Thanks again,
Don Z

------------------
WWW.CLEVELANDFIEROS.COM

riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2005 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyDirect Link to This Post
doesnt http://www.tirerack.com have those wheels?
Back288

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2005 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back288Send a Private Message to Back288Direct Link to This Post
Here's another view with a little more slant in the graphics. Hope it helps you.

------------------

datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2005 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back288:

Here's another view with a little more slant in the graphics. Hope it helps you.

Now THAT I like...

PFF
System Bot
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2005 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
I really like the wild paint - it'll definitely make the car stand out. And that last rendering with the more-slanted graphics really gives it an agressive look.
3.8 SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2005 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8 SCSend a Private Message to 3.8 SCDirect Link to This Post
These are great, guys!

Thanks to all for your help,
Don Z.

------------------
WWW.CLEVELANDFIEROS.COM

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2005 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post
I feel like that paint will kill the look of your car. But hea, its not mine.

You should give these guys a strait on picture of your car from the side, like the one your refering to. They will be able to give you a much better PS job.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock