what NO TO DO to a fiero... by ShaddowGt
Started on: 03-01-2005 12:35 AM
Replies: 11
Last post by: JKFIERO on 03-04-2005 01:34 PM
ShaddowGt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2005 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaddowGtSend a Private Message to ShaddowGtDirect Link to This Post
ok, some of you may have seen this car on ebay a while back, but it was local, so i thought id go check it out. anyway, get there, and i was just in awe at whats been done to this car. terrible i say. anyway on the way there saw a few funny cars i got some pics of, lol. just the local rice.

heres the car, or whats left of it....

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jeffndebrus

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2005 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffndebrusSend a Private Message to jeffndebrusDirect Link to This Post
--It's unique-----not exactly what I would do with it----but----it is creatively unique.
KingOfKings

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2005 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KingOfKingsClick Here to visit KingOfKings's HomePageSend a Private Message to KingOfKingsDirect Link to This Post
Looks like someone splashed Kool-Aid all over that thing!
ShaddowGt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2005 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaddowGtSend a Private Message to ShaddowGtDirect Link to This Post

as you can see..... lame. theres soo much more damage to the car that i didnt get pics of. it ran ok, but the compression on 1 cyl was down at 30, others were around 150-160, hada tick, and the little service guide that the oil people put on your windsheild said that they were putting 20-50 in..... hmmmmm, gee i wunder why? last oil change was 12-12-02.

the car has a restored salvage title, though i dont know how it got it. was originally gold.... now, its flaming....
drove it around, and was pleased with the way it drove, nice and smooth, great shifting by the auto tranny, squishy brakes, but i think it needed a bleed. no pulling. the interior has screws thru most/all of the plasic panels, rendering them useless for parts, and most of the exterior panels had damage as well. front bumper torn in the right nose area, right fender pulling apart, screw at the windsheild pillar area holding other quarter panel on... spoiler leaks like a mofo (no gaskets aparently). no rust tho.... al in all, a 300 IF that car, guy was FIRM at 1k. stay away from it, its going into the autotrader here in a day or so.

the hood IS held down by those pins, the stock locking mechanism is non functional, and the left hood mount is non-existant, some peice of metal bolted in there to take its place cause it was cruched in the accident.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS CAR. not worth more than 300 dollars, and most parts are useless!

jeffndebrus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2005 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffndebrusSend a Private Message to jeffndebrusDirect Link to This Post
He may not appreciate you saying that on a public forum----someone else might see more value in the car than you.
I do have to agree that it is the second ugliest Fiero I have ever seen though.
Who wants a 2.8 anyway----every Fiero I see is just an engine swap candadate waiting to happen.

------------------
Proud Member of the DOWN SOUTH SUNNY WINTER drive your Fiero Naked Coalition.

85 4.9SE 4T60E Parks harness/ Rockcrawl chip-- No I do not want to race!

[This message has been edited by jeffndebrus (edited 03-01-2005).]

fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2005 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaDirect Link to This Post
Maybe the water decals are like some way of trying to keep the car from catching on fire...

Yah... I'm tired and I need to go to bed :P

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2005 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post
THAT CAR HAS BEEN LOVED IN THE MOST UNNATURAL WAY
wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2005 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopDirect Link to This Post
Hey it looks better than the ones that have turned into trikes.
USFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2005 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wetpoop:

Hey it looks better than the ones that have turned into trikes.

word.

freshfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2005 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for freshfieroSend a Private Message to freshfieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure most of us have started with worse! I know i have, Any complete fiero is worth bringing back! I couple coats of paint and some interior work that thing has 3800sc written all over it -gary-
GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2005 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
now why would he wash a car to sell it and not bother drying it off....
PFF
System Bot
JKFIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2005 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JKFIEROSend a Private Message to JKFIERODirect Link to This Post
Actually, the paint job would have been livable with.
Not my choice, but livable.
The interior however.....Well, like stated above, the owner likes it, and I guess thats what counts.
Im sure people can find alot of things on my cars to pick on.

Including my " Handling By Lotus" emblems.
YES!!! I have them. Wanna step outside ??

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock