Started on: 11-09-2004 07:29 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: RAREW66 on 11-15-2004 12:14 AM
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2004 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
Heartland Fieros is having a tech session this Saturday in Whittier, Iowa. Ryan Gick (DarthFiero) will be discussing and showing us the aspects of properly setting up an engine for turbocharging.

All is welcome, Heartland Fiero member or not.

Meeting starts at 12 noon and will be held at Larry Johnson's house just outside of Whittier. Weather is to be sunny on Saturday, so there should be plenty of Fieros out for the meeting.

Please PM me is you are interested in attending and I will give you directions.

------------------
Fred Bartemeyer
Chairman Heartland Fieros
http://www.heartlandfieros.com
86 GT 4spd 26k miles
87 GT 5spd. Blue 37k miles
88 Silver T-Top Formula 275,000 miles
87 GT 5 spd Annette's Sunshine Driver
88 GT 5 spd Annette's Daily Driver

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2004 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there, It should be good!!

One last run before Tweety and Blue go for a long slumber.

See ya there,

Dan

Dave Gunsul

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2004 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulDirect Link to This Post
Dan's probably going to get another one of those 'big weiners' that he likes so much in Iowa.

------------------
Activities Director N.I.F.E.

www.fierofocus.com

Snowcrash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2004 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnowcrashSend a Private Message to SnowcrashDirect Link to This Post
Any way someone could capture this on audio or video for those who can't attend?
yello86se

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 197
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2004 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seDirect Link to This Post
gonna have to miss this one,, The wife and I are leavign for Cancun on friday.. I doubt you guys will have as much fun as we do..
edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2004 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave Gunsul:

Dan's probably going to get another one of those 'big weiners' that he likes so much in Iowa.

Don't worry about it, Dave. I'm going to the meeting this weekend, so I'll keep an eye on Dan for you.

Ed

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2004 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
If I had known about this sooner I would have been there. I am already committed to helping my wife hold an event that day.

------------------
1987 Fiero SE

trigger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-11-2004 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for triggerSend a Private Message to triggerDirect Link to This Post
im not gonna make it fred. i know i haven't been to a meeting in like two years, but i wish i could make it to this one. work calls.

------------------
88 fiero coupe. 2.8/5 spd (last driven sept 02)
90 eclipse. 4g63t, the replacement for displacement

DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2004 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post

Ohhh Yeah...with ketchup, mustard and relish.....of course I will be driving by the Taco Bell on my way over...hmmmmm decisions decisions decisions. If you come on over, I'll even buy you one!!

And a free bump for Fred!!

Dan

Dave Gunsul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2004 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulDirect Link to This Post
<perks> Did someone say Taco Bell?
I can't believe you have your weiner dancing around in front of everyone on a family forum Dan.

[This message has been edited by Dave Gunsul (edited 11-11-2004).]

Trekker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2004 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrekkerClick Here to visit Trekker's HomePageSend a Private Message to TrekkerDirect Link to This Post
I won't be able to make this one either Fred, but Keith is going and I'm seriously considering it for the '86 coupe!
Going to look at an '88 Formula with a 3.1 (33K miles) this week end and may have another one for the next meet!
John
PFF
System Bot
The Adjuster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2004 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The AdjusterClick Here to visit The Adjuster's HomePageSend a Private Message to The AdjusterDirect Link to This Post
I never thought about taping it, it was hard enuf pulling Darth away from projects long enuf for him to figure out what to say! I'm baking brownies, so see you all there!

------------------

http://dtcc.cz28.com/85FieroL36

edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringDirect Link to This Post

<perks> Did someone say Taco Bell?
I can't believe you have your weiner dancing around in front of everyone on a family forum Dan.

Boy, Dave, you sure can't let go of Dan's weiner, can you??? j/k LOL

Ed

PS For those who don't know, we're talking about HOT DOGS at a COOKOUT...

Dave Gunsul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by edhering:

Boy, Dave, you sure can't let go of Dan's weiner, can you??? j/k LOL

Ed

PS For those who don't know, we're talking about HOT DOGS at a COOKOUT...

Actually, Dan was enjoying his big weiner right at the car show in Iowa this summer when I saw him.

Big weiner from a gas station across the street that is. Jeez, what'd ya think I was talking about. lol

RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
Dave, I am doing a "How to build a better weiner" seminar at the spring NIFE Megameeting. I expect that you will volunteer your expertise in the demo. J/K

Fred

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock