Fiero movie sighting: Primal Fear by will_p
Started on: 09-23-2004 02:56 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: crzyone on 09-24-2004 07:00 PM
will_p

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2004 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for will_pSend a Private Message to will_pDirect Link to This Post
Just saw primal fear for the first time and noticed that there is a black coupe in on of the scenes... Just thought id let anyone know that didn't already know... and it is a great movie, if you haven't seen it now you have 2 reasons!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
intlcutlass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2004 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for intlcutlassSend a Private Message to intlcutlassDirect Link to This Post
Ed Norton is one of the better actors IMO...

great movie,... never notived the Fiero.... good eyes....

Joe23

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2004 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe23Send a Private Message to Joe23Direct Link to This Post
Now you got me wanting to watch it again. I own it and have maybe watched it 5 or 6 times and haven't noticed the Fiero... Good eyes
Hop

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2004 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopDirect Link to This Post
I agree, Great looking car and good movie. I still like the White Coupe Ferris Buellers sister drives !!
Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2004 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
Ferris Buellers sister drives a Fiero??? Where what part????? I've seen that movie a million times(one of my favorites). That's awesome I Gotta go watch it again lol.

What are some other movies that feature Fieros???

intlcutlass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2004 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for intlcutlassSend a Private Message to intlcutlassDirect Link to This Post
Star Trek (The one where they save the whales)
Action Jackson with Carl Weathers (Fiero rebody sorta)
Joe23

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2004 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe23Send a Private Message to Joe23Direct Link to This Post
Just noticed an 85 Notchie in White Men Can't Jump.

brownhebijee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2004 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brownhebijeeSend a Private Message to brownhebijeeDirect Link to This Post
Waynes World, dont remember which one though, they are playin street hockey, and a tan fast-back drives through their game!
88Fiero4Mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2004 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Fiero4MulaSend a Private Message to 88Fiero4MulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Finale:

Ferris Buellers sister drives a Fiero??? Where what part????? I've seen that movie a million times(one of my favorites). That's awesome I Gotta go watch it again lol.

What are some other movies that feature Fieros???

Through the whole movie, man! It's in the driveway in the opening scene, she drives around in it when she leaves school to look for Ferris, and she brakes it hard right before the part in which she discovers Mr. Rooney in her house!

Her Fiero is practically a star! How did you miss it? :-D

------------------
Käj Jorgensen
'88 Fiero Formula

88Fiero4Mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2004 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Fiero4MulaSend a Private Message to 88Fiero4MulaDirect Link to This Post

88Fiero4Mula

96 posts
Member since Jan 2004

Originally posted by brownhebijee:

Waynes World, dont remember which one though, they are playin street hockey, and a tan fast-back drives through their game!

CAR!

That'd be the original Wayne's World. It's a gold fastback...'86 GT I would guess.

GAME ON!!

------------------
Käj Jorgensen
'88 Fiero Formula

intlcutlass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2004 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for intlcutlassSend a Private Message to intlcutlassDirect Link to This Post
Magnum drove a Mera..... j/k
PFF
System Bot
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2004 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessDirect Link to This Post
The Rock with Nicholas Cage and Sean Connery when they drove that Ferrari through the glass (shot in San Pedro, CA) yes it was a Fiero (rebody)....the rest is the actual Ferrari...can't say I blame them.

------------------

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2004 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by brownhebijee:

Its also in the background when they are at the mechanics getting a car inspection. Its in the parking lot. Must have been one of the crew's cars.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock