Started on: 08-29-2004 09:26 AM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Colin on 08-29-2004 10:41 PM
yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2004 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
OK, I have taken my interior a notch higher with the addition of Kitcarman's billet aluminum dash kit. Nice fit and looks in my opinion while retaining a stock appreance:

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

What do you think?

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com/fiero.html
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, PU dog bone, bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, OZELOT exhaust, Mercedes SLK yellow, Mr. Mikes seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 player and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front. Fiero Store rear swaybar, strut tower brace, black carpet. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2004 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
Why don't the pix show up? It always worked with the [img] tags but not all I get are these image links that open in a new window... what am I doing wrong?
CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2004 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
I believe that is Cliff giving dial-up users an option to see them separately instead of waiting a day for the thread to load.

Oh yeah, it looks good, too!

[This message has been edited by CTFieroGT87 (edited 08-29-2004).]

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2004 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

Why don't the pix show up? It always worked with the [img] tags but not all I get are these image links that open in a new window... what am I doing wrong?

They are over 100kb is the reason.

------------------
1988 Aero 88 coupe.. 2.8l v6.. more mods to come.
Photo Gallery - Fiero Links - WebShop

Streak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2004 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StreakClick Here to visit Streak's HomePageSend a Private Message to StreakDirect Link to This Post
Looks good, you might want to try brushing them. Or having them brushed. Not 100% sure whats involved in doing that.
J Gunsett

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2004 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettDirect Link to This Post
looks great, gives it a nice touch.

Jack

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2004 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
If you click on the image tag, the pictures will show up in another window. Cliff did this so pictures over 100K could be shown.
Colin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2004 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ColinSend a Private Message to ColinDirect Link to This Post
looks good,,,i really need to get on mine. I'm doing mine in polished then clearcoated alum. for that really chrome look

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock