Started on: 06-23-2004 09:11 AM
Replies: 15
Last post by: 88GTFormula on 08-09-2004 06:35 PM
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post
Ok.... In the thread at the bottom of my sig you can add ANY IDEA'S for ANYTHING for the Fiero...
this thread is going to be dedicated to the Fascia's!
No-one make's rear fascia's for us, until now!
The question is:
Do you want a front OR rear first..??
You can alway's P'shop you own idea's here in this thread!
I sketched a few idea's lastnight (I dont have a scanner, sorry!) and I think this is going to be exciting for us all!!

Steve
NAFAL Custom's...

------------------
www.NAFALCustoms@aol.com
Custom Built -- W I D E B O D Y-- GT!!
One of One!!

Click here---> NAFAL Custom's...Fiero Aftermarket part's

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post
Only thing is that I am going to have to make 2 version's of each rear fascia because of the molding on there being 'smooth/round' or 'ribbed'....
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

NotAFieroAnyLonger

4413 posts
Member since Dec 2003
LMAO...
Great responses on something that everyone say'd they want... haha Just kidding..

I decided while I was at work this morning and

I
AM
DOING
THE
FRONT
FIRST
!!!!!!!!!

So, I am going to start the mold this week... WILL take me a little while but, I mocked up a little something this morning at work(Got very little actual work done today...lol)
It is going to have an opening in the center and.....

Stay Tuned!!

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
Can you do a quick side project?

I'm looking for some Smooooth rear GT bumper pieces that I can attach to the bumper that wrap around the exhaust tips (they would close the opening UNDER the tips). Like a 2 piece "do it yourself" kit. Many have done it very nicely in the past... How nice could you do it?

Greg

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

Can you do a quick side project?

I'm looking for some Smooooth rear GT bumper pieces that I can attach to the bumper that wrap around the exhaust tips (they would close the opening UNDER the tips). Like a 2 piece "do it yourself" kit. Many have done it very nicely in the past... How nice could you do it?

Greg

Photoshop what you are talking and I'll look onto it!!

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post
I'm guessing he means something like this. "Fie Ro" is the guy who owns this fine piece of work. Super cool idea!

------------------

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FLASHY:

I'm guessing he means something like this. "Fie Ro" is the guy who owns this fine piece of work. Super cool idea!

Right on the idea, but a smoother show car appearance. Key Word = Smoooth

Closest comparison is nightonfire's Ferrarri style...

Can ya do it?

Greg

luvsdonuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for luvsdonutsSend a Private Message to luvsdonutsDirect Link to This Post
I would just like to see a slightly more aggressive front rear and side pieces to be available. How much $$$$ are we talking here Smooth (NAFAL)? You have to have a fortune tied up in that ride of yours....not to mention are we talking about bolt on's or are they going to have to be glassed in? I should by picking up my new GT pretty quick here for a caddy 4.9 swap, I want to keep my current GT all stock but the Caddy one I want to be as mean as possible looking. Drop me a email if you have any idea on pricing and delivery dates.
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

Right on the idea, but a smoother show car appearance. Key Word = Smoooth

Closest comparison is nightonfire's Ferrarri style...

Can ya do it?

Greg

Well Are you going to glass it in..??

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

NotAFieroAnyLonger

4413 posts
Member since Dec 2003

Originally posted by luvsdonuts:

I would just like to see a slightly more aggressive front rear and side pieces to be available. How much $$$$ are we talking here Smooth (NAFAL)? You have to have a fortune tied up in that ride of yours....not to mention are we talking about bolt on's or are they going to have to be glassed in? I should by picking up my new GT pretty quick here for a caddy 4.9 swap, I want to keep my current GT all stock but the Caddy one I want to be as mean as possible looking. Drop me a email if you have any idea on pricing and delivery dates.

I am going to do the FRONT, Then the REAR, and then the side-ROCKER'S!
As far as pricing... Dude, I don't have a clue yet! But, It will be one of the BEST noses yet!
Na, no fortune tied up anywhere.. I actually have less the $600.00(including 200.00 purchase price) I did all the labor myself...
No, all part's that I will make that will replace a bolt on part WILL be a bolt on replacement!
as far as delivery date... Just stay tuned!!

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

NotAFieroAnyLonger

4413 posts
Member since Dec 2003
Oh, and Before it is asked:
You will be able to use the front trim on my fascia!!
PFF
System Bot
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

NotAFieroAnyLonger

4413 posts
Member since Dec 2003

Originally posted by NotAFieroAnyLonger:

I am going to do the FRONT, Then the REAR, and then the SIDE-ROCKER'S!!!

and ALL three will matched and be designed as a set or can be used seperately!

luvsdonuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2004 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luvsdonutsSend a Private Message to luvsdonutsDirect Link to This Post
watching and waiting...tick....tock.....tick...tock........ are they done yet? :-)
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FLASHY:

Thanks!, but this piece ended up as a basic mockup for a new version. Like someone else mentioned in this post:
"Smooth" is the keyword! This is IMO a better (rough) version of the new bumper....I am still busy detailing it (should take some new pics because it is changed a little)

Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NotAFieroAnyLonger:

No, all part's that I will make that will replace a bolt on part WILL be a bolt on replacement!

Thats one thing I hate about getting anything for my car, its never a true bolt on. It needs to be jimmy rigged all over the place.

88GTFormula

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys...

(smooth, still waiting on hose rockers )

I might be interested in these fascias too, any pics. or should i say Photoshops ?
That will determine wether I want em

If I dont, Im in the hole, by the time my fiero is totally finished... I'd like to have all the panels Modifications (not factory)

LMK Smooth, BTW, PM me about "fiberglassing"

Thanx man,

~Tim

------------------

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/610461

AIM: Fierofreek8488

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave