Some More Pics of my car by 88Fiero2M4
Started on: 01-04-2004 03:58 AM
Replies: 41
Last post by: 88_Fiero_2M4 on 08-20-2004 10:23 PM
88Fiero2M4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Fiero2M4Click Here to visit 88Fiero2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post
Here are some pictures I took last week. It was a nice day and I got to wash it finaly. Can you believe it was near the end of December and it was so nice the grass was green and I was wearing a t-shirt. But this is Colorado where is my snow

and yes this is me in the picture.... I was going to post this in the thread about sex in the Fiero and say I dont see how it could be done. I am 5ft 11 inches and 280lbs. Also anoter not for the stoners out there I wish my Plates read 419-HRY but its 404 instead. For those who dont know 4:20 is the time to smoke it up and if its 4:19 you need to hurry so I though mine was close enuf at 4:04 Hurry.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
88Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Fiero2M4Click Here to visit 88Fiero2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post
I still cant believe i got this car for $1200 and it only has 75,500 miles on it. and no its not been polished as I think that Polish will do more harm then good. I wash it by hand and use a shami skin to dry it so it ends up with a Polished look anyway. Those wheels I got as a Down Payment on my 90 Chevy Pickup and I dont think it was a bad deal.
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
Looks good. Must be nice to have that kind of weather,of course...40 up here is nice!!!lol

------------------

88Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Fiero2M4Click Here to visit 88Fiero2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post
Well it snowed lastnight, just a duster but its cold again. We are in the middle of a several year drought and are not getting even a tenth of what we should be getting. I live in a community were Agriculture is the way of life... with out the snow we are in bad shape, and now with the Mad Cow scare now in the US we are going to be hit hard.
My Job depends on Cattle as I haul grain to a Feedlot.
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
Very Nice! I like hardtop notches with GT spoilers that are installed "correctly" (not forward) on the decklid.

Polish won't harm it, it's just you can't do it everyday or you'll go through the clear. I machined polished mine once and then lightly hand polish with finish glaze a few times a year. Just enough to maintain a shine and keep impurities, sap, tar, acid chemicals from attacking the paint. I probably wouldn't touch it at all but I drive it all the time. I dry off my cars with a clean shami to prevent wiping scraches as well. The three stage Meguires system is very popular, I like the 3M system.

------------------

T-T-F-N, Ta Ta For Now!
Tigger's Fiero Page

88Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Fiero2M4Click Here to visit 88Fiero2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post
So that Spoiler isnt a Factory installed thing on the Notchback?
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2004 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
The notchbacks typically didn't come with wings unless they were ordered as an option. Different years had different rules about that. For instance, in '84 the only car that you could get a wing on was the Indy, and it was mandatory, you couldn't order an Indy without one. After that the wing was optional through '87 on any car, though dealers normally ordered the GT and SE models with the wing when they were stocking their lots. Sometimes people would order their GT without a wing, calling it a "wing delete" option, though there is no actual option code for deleting the wing. In 1988 the wing became available on only two models, the GT and the Formula. In the case of the GT it was still possible to order a car minus the wing, but the Formula was produced with the wing being mandatory. The GT and Formula were the only cars that had V6's in them as well, so since your car is a 4-cyl it shouldn't have come with a wing from the factory.

To be sure, you can look at the option code label in the front compartment area, on the left inner fender well. The option codes are in alphabetical order, so look for the code D80. That's the code for the wing.

Nice looking car, and a great price! Wish I could have gotten one that nice.

JazzMan

88Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Fiero2M4Click Here to visit 88Fiero2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post
that car sat in Denver for a few years. the Clutch was bad and a local Junk dealer picked it up for me... being I told him I was looking for another Fiero. The last owner appeared to have tried to fix it buy replacing both the Master and slave cylinders on the clutch, I had it replaced for about 500 bucks and got to see the old disk wich was badly worn and had a chunk missing out of it.
For what I payed for the car and the Repairs it was well worth it. I however will be getting some touch up paint work as the rear bumper looks a little dry like they missed it or did a bad matching job. and the front facia on the right side in the turn signel has some paint missing. I will be getting both bumpers painted to finish the car. I personaly have been using a Rattlecan to paint the black parts as the were all sanded as if they were going to be painted but were left that way. No worry I am good with a Rattle can and make it look like it was done with a Real paint gun.
I plan to do a few mods on the car three in mind are side intake scoops, and the other Two Ideas are Skitimes ideas the first being the Cowl Induction allowing the air to leave the front compartment and the second is the Side scoops off the Trans Am in wich I have located one of already.
Its nice to have a Friend who runs a body shop.
I plan to take this car finished or not to the Atwood Rod show and run in Kansas and hope that other Fiero Owners would join me in invadeing this show.

------------------
Don Pottorff
Red 88 Fiero 2M4
Silver 86 Fiero 2M4

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88Fiero2M4:
and yes this is me in the picture.... I was going to post this in the thread about sex in the Fiero and say I dont see how it could be done. I am 5ft 11 inches and 280lbs. Also anoter not for the stoners out there I wish my Plates read 419-HRY but its 404 instead. For those who dont know 4:20 is the time to smoke it up and if its 4:19 you need to hurry so I though mine was close enuf at 4:04 Hurry.

Have you ever DONE that in a Fiero? Im not saying i do... um... that... or... um... ever have... but uh... Im sure you could bake a Fiero out pretty bad... not that ive done that... uh... or anything.

NORML

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better" ~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
US Armored Cavalry - Fox 2/81 - Death By 120 - 1 Shot 1 Kill

[This message has been edited by The Fieromaster (edited 01-04-2004).]

88Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Fiero2M4Click Here to visit 88Fiero2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post
D80 was the last option listed on my car so yes it was a Factory installed Wing.
88Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Fiero2M4Click Here to visit 88Fiero2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post

88Fiero2M4

349 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by The Fieromaster:

Have you ever DONE that in a Fiero? Im not saying i do... um... that... or... um... ever have... but uh... Im sure you could bake a Fiero out pretty bad... not that ive done that... uh... or anything.

NORML

Well I wasnt the one who was smokeing it as all my friends are stoners so they smoked it in my car but I dont smoke it.
I am trying to loose weight and Smoking that stuff makes you eat to much. I cant afford to gain anymore weight.

PFF
System Bot
88Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2004 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Fiero2M4Click Here to visit 88Fiero2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post
Just bumping this up with my new Sig. So this is just a test but go ahead and Admire my 88

------------------
Don Pottorff
Red 88 Fiero 2M4
Silver 86 Fiero 2M4

88Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2004 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Fiero2M4Click Here to visit 88Fiero2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post
lol someone told me my car in the forth Picture looks like its smiling haha. It knew it was on camera
88Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Fiero2M4Click Here to visit 88Fiero2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post
I have decided to get the Carbon Fiber Dash Kits for my car, I just got a Carbon fiber Shifter knob from a friend of mine and think that it would go good with the entire dash kit to go with it, Whats your thoughts on that anyone,
Do you guys have that kit and what do you think of it?

------------------
Don Pottorff
Red 88 Fiero 2M4
Silver 86 Fiero 2M4

88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2004 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
Got a few more Pictures of my Car to share so I thougt I wouldnt start a new thread... Just use the old one.
First picture is of the Vents which I removed the bottom half... the Car runs cooler on the highway with them off. I had to get a new battery and went with the yellow Everstart to get a better looking battery under the vent... was time to replace it anyway.

My Favorite place to get Pictures of my car is the Clarmont Inn on the South Side of Town.

Another Picture durring the day time this time, of my dash with the Carbon Fiber Kit installed.

And for something we dont get to see much is the car doing what it was ment to do. Despite the 60 mph speed I was doing the picture still looks like I was sitting still. However hard on the brakes on the second picture and kicking up a little dust shows it was in motion.

------------------
Don Pottorff
www.vmf323.com
Red 88 2M4
Silver 86 2M4

I give a - to those who correct spelling. I couldnt care less If I spell something wrong.

GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2004 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Direct Link to This Post

D80 was the last option listed on my car so yes it was a Factory installed Wing.

That's a new one for me, I didn't know you could order the base 88 cars with the wing...learn something new every day.

Nice-looking car, BTW. The fastbacks have always been my favorite, but the 87-88 notchback is a very close second.

88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2004 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
Well then if that is so I should consider my Coupe to be a rare car since it Came with the wing?
On another note I just ordered some vinyl Graphics. Nothing radical.. Just the Fiero Logo that will go low on the front fender behind the front wheels and It will have Fiero written behind the logo on the door both in White. I will also be getting a Graphic for the windshield that will say Fiero across it with the Fiero logo on each end. It will be done on Tuesday of next week. I also will be ordering a Borla Exaust tip. I am doing away with the duel Tip and going with a Single tip. I wonder what it will sound like when its done.
DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2004 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

The GT and Formula were the only cars that had V6's in them as well, so since your car is a 4-cyl it shouldn't have come with a wing from the factory.

JazzMan

If you're talking about the 88's then you are correct, otherwise I must say the SE's also came with v6's from 85-87.

------------------
"As we live on, we lose a little bit more. Shrouded in falsehoods and lies, we stand frozen to the spot, unable to cry out" - Deep Forest

88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2004 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
Mine is just the Basic Coupe. No frills, no power anything, and it seems that the Wing and the Cassett player was the only options that it had... unless the cassett player was standard. Then that leaves it with just the wing as the extra. There is an 87 or 88 Coupe in Burlington that dosnt have a wing or a Luggage rack... However eventualy I will have to replace the decklid. It looks like they eather droped something on the wing cause under the left wing stand there has been some fiberglass work done on it to repair the decklid.... and it was a really badly done patch job. I had the wing off of the car last week as we were seeing what it would look like on my Friends T-Bird.... I convinced him to put a Fiero wing on his car.
Pontiac Boi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2004 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pontiac BoiSend a Private Message to Pontiac BoiDirect Link to This Post
Nice looking bezel overlays and shiftknob.
88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2004 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
There real Black Carbon Fiber Except the Shift knob which is just simultaed. The Carbon Fiber looks silver in daylight but is black.

Here are some more Pictures of the Kit. Vent Cover for right and left look the same so I will just use one photo... I am missing a few Interrior Screws and my Interrior is a little dusty as I was on dirt roads chacing trains yesterday for pictures.

Door Handle cover.

Center Consol which consists of several peices. I wish that they gave an option for cars without power windows but that will have to do for now.

Radio Consol. and the only Piece that I havent used is the Cover for the Glove box which I dont have on the right side... All I have is the pocket... So eventualy I will cut the piece into several smaller pieces for other areas that I want to cover.

[This message has been edited by 88_Fiero_2M4 (edited 02-26-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
ManiMack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2004 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ManiMackSend a Private Message to ManiMackDirect Link to This Post
my ride gets most of its attention at 4:20...

Ive always liked 88 coupes,

I want one of the rarer fieros, a loaded 88 coupe with ttops
dont see too many of those

your fiero looks to be pretty mint, wax it for phucks sake though guy lol. It will look like a million times better

88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2004 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
I have waxed it. Once and I wash it once a week. I also have a Car duster that I wipe the dust off of it. Yes my car is mostly Orignal but it will not stay that way for long. Its burning about 1 quart of oil every 150 miles... so its about ready for a new engine. Everything I do to the car I will leave the option to rebuild it back into the orignal condition... Some cars are worth more Stock. Yes I have kept the orignal Wheels and plan to stick them on my 86 untill I get newer wheels for my 88. I have yet to see the condition of the orignal Seats as they have Leather Seat covers that I havent removed since I bought it. But I am thinking that the orignal owner took good care of this car cause the paint is in very good condition and my Friend at the body shop said that it looks to be a $1500 Paint job on it... But I would have to differ as the Moldings were sanded... but the paint is a higher Quality paint, However I will eventualy get it repainted in a Metallic Red. I am also debating on what kind of Scoops to go with on the sides and think I have decided on the ones I like the most.
88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2004 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post

88_Fiero_2M4

1312 posts
Member since Jan 2004
Oh ya I am also going to get a new set of Floor matts made for it. They will have the Fiero logo on them with Fiero Written in them... As I didnt get any floor matts with it when I got it. The reason it may not look like its been waxed is due to the angles I have taken the Pictures at. I need to figure out some better angles to show that it is really shiny.... Its just Red isnt the best Color to show the shine at some angles.
88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2004 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
On another note... A few more modifications that I will be doing next week. I ordered a Few Vinyl Graphics... now before you get up in arms about Vinyl... I am doing this... I am getting A Fiero Logo about 3 inches wide and 4 tall that will go low on the Fender behind the Front wheels. and Fiero written behind that on the door All in White. I have forgon the Idea of putting on a white stripe like in some photoshops that I have done of what I want. I am also getting one of those Windshield banners done in white that will say Fiero and have the logo on eather side. I am also getting rid of the Duel Outlet on the Exaust that is the Y tail pipe and going with a Single Square Borla Tip.... which I ordered today from Summit Racing. In the long run I will be doing an entire Borla Exaust system... But I am going to do an engine swap before that.

[This message has been edited by 88_Fiero_2M4 (edited 02-27-2004).]

88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2004 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
Got my Vinyl graphics in today. I want to here what you guys think about it. I was thinking that I wanted the letters on the door to be bigger... I think they would look better to be the same size of the Logo that I had made. I will get some better photos tomorrow.

------------------
Don Pottorff
www.vmf323.com
Red 88 2M4
Silver 86 2M4

I give a - to those who correct spelling. I couldnt care less If I spell something wrong.

88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2004 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post

88_Fiero_2M4

1312 posts
Member since Jan 2004
So what do you all think?
Roylmohr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2004 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RoylmohrSend a Private Message to RoylmohrDirect Link to This Post
Looks really good. I thought it was a Formula when I first seen it. Good work and I hope you get some rain or snow out their.
88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2004 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
We got some snow yesterday, However the wind blew it all away leaving just some slush and water. Made a mess of the streets and my car again.
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2004 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

so since your car is a 4-cyl it shouldn't have come with a wing from the factory.

JazzMan, as I understand it, in 88 there was a "Western Edition" option. I'm not sure what all this entailed, but it DID come with a wing installed at the factory. There has been talk about the Western Edition in the past, both here on PFF, and also on the old mailing lists. I knew a guy that had one...88 4 cylinder coupe with a factory wing. It was kind of like the old "California Special" Mustangs...

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2004 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88_Fiero_2M4:

Door Handle cover.

You need some custom door tabs to make them look better.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/010167.html

------------------

Happiness isn't around the corner...
Happiness IS the corner.

PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2004 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
I like it, it's looking more and more like a big matchbox car!

If you got the big "Fiero"s on the doors, it would REALLY look like a big toy then!

keep up the good work!

88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2004 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
I wanted to get the Ones on the Door bigger, After I get this car Repainted I will have larger ones made for the Doors. I wanted them to be the same size of the Fiero Emblem on the Front fenders.
Oreif those look good. I will have to get them when I can. Maby some Hotwheels stickers too.... lol I have the Fiero logo on the windshield on the right side as well.

[This message has been edited by 88_Fiero_2M4 (edited 03-02-2004).]

88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2004 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post

88_Fiero_2M4

1312 posts
Member since Jan 2004
After looking at the Arcives and looking at the options codes on the fender of my Fiero, I found it is infact a western edition. It has both the W02 and the D80 codes.

------------------
Don Pottorff
www.vmf323.com
Red 88 2M4
Silver 86 2M4

88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2004 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
Just bringing this up with some picture updates to keep this thread current and a little info for later times that I make any other changes to My 88.

These two pictures are the latest installment due to the paint work and new left door skin after the collision

------------------
Don Pottorff
www.vmf323.com
Red 88 2M4
Silver 86 2M4
Red 85 GT 1:18 Scale

[This message has been edited by 88_Fiero_2M4 (edited 06-20-2004).]

88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2004 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post

88_Fiero_2M4

1312 posts
Member since Jan 2004
Humm Some reason its showing it as a URL.

Finaly got it to work

[This message has been edited by 88_Fiero_2M4 (edited 06-20-2004).]

88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2004 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post

88_Fiero_2M4

1312 posts
Member since Jan 2004
Wow I looked and didnt see any pictures of how it looked when I first got it.... Well here is a picture of what it looked like when I first got it.

roys88fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2004 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for roys88fieroClick Here to visit roys88fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to roys88fieroDirect Link to This Post
That is one sweet car! reminds me of mine (except without the wing......i added one from an 86 firebird) im pretty sure you would like it.........i wish i could show you some pics, but i cant upload them in the forum........those 2.5 have some balls!!! i remember i used to burn tires in all of the corners .........good times!

------------------
I own an original yellow 1988 pontiac fiero GT, (wingless, currently purple) very proud also....Truly is...Driving Excitement!

Matching numbers GT
#17889 of 26,402 made in 1988

InDeX420

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2004 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InDeX420Click Here to visit InDeX420's HomePageSend a Private Message to InDeX420Direct Link to This Post

Well, theres ways to get things done in there, believe me... I was gonna try and get FearOh420 as my plate but then I thought about all the extra attention from the piggies Id get...hmm..I get enough as it is...

[This message has been edited by InDeX420 (edited 06-20-2004).]

88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2004 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by roys88fiero:

That is one sweet car! reminds me of mine (except without the wing......i added one from an 86 firebird) im pretty sure you would like it.........i wish i could show you some pics, but i cant upload them in the forum........those 2.5 have some balls!!! i remember i used to burn tires in all of the corners .........good times!

Yep and the way I shift it throws you back in the seat in Second and Third gear as well. When I really push it I just hardly let off the gas petal... the RPM's climb alittle as I find the next gear. However I keep breaking the Main transmission mount I have gone thru two of them with this Fiero and one with my 86. I guess its time to go Poly with the mounts.
However I am not going to stick with the 2.5L... I think its a dog. I want a 3800 SC. Now if I can just get a good paying job without my former boss screwing it up for me.

+ For the Complement though thanks

------------------
Don Pottorff
www.vmf323.com
Red 88 2M4
Silver 86 2M4
Red 85 GT 1:18 Scale

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C