Started on: 06-27-2004 05:45 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: roys88fiero on 06-28-2004 02:04 PM
yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2004 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
Let the pix speak for themselves.... more to follow on my website in a few days :-)

What is this?

Aaaaaahhhh!

Oooooohhh!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2004 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH springs, polyurethane dog bone, bushings and engine mounts, K&N air filter, OZELOT exhaust, Mercedes SLK yellow, Mr. Mikes seats, shift and e-brake boots. Custom sound system with subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front.

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2004 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Looks awesome. Nice work!

------------------

88 Coupe (Currently under the knife)
Soon to have 30* plus 2 more Cylinders of power......

Rugby13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2004 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rugby13Send a Private Message to Rugby13Direct Link to This Post
Looks great....great work nice and clean.

-Chris

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2004 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Hey that looks awesome! Which parts came from mr mikes? I thought he only did seats...
Iron_Mark_2003

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2004 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post
They look really sweet. He could wrap them a little tighter to get that little tiny bit of slack out though. Either way, its hot though!

------------------

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Hey that looks awesome! Which parts came from mr mikes? I thought he only did seats...

Nope, he does dashes and doors, too. Look at www.mrmikes.com

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH springs, polyurethane dog bone, bushings and engine mounts, K&N air filter, OZELOT exhaust, Mercedes SLK yellow, Mr. Mikes seats, shift and e-brake boots. Custom sound system with subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front.

black Fiero SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for black Fiero SESend a Private Message to black Fiero SEDirect Link to This Post
The doors look great! I just installed his seat covers and love them One question I have is at the top by the window , the door is molded in and then out again.. I can't explane it but I wonder if the leather just goes over this?? Is the leather glued in or velcroed??
fierobrian

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianDirect Link to This Post
man i feel stupid last time i was at the boneyard and there was a set in good to very good shape . but i didn't have the cash and they were gone next time. i thought it was a upgraded stock . man that sucks i could saved a few bucks but someone got them . the install looks great but now i'm pissed THANKS . just kidding

[This message has been edited by fierobrian (edited 06-28-2004).]

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
Hey! I took a look at MrMikes site and he is still using a picture of my old and gone 86 GT!

LOL. I crashed this car 6 years ago but those seats still are still alive in my 87 GT since then The leather smells for years, aaah the smell of luxury....!
heres another pic of that car:

MrMikes does a real good job. Once he forgot to send an Ebrake boot I ordered and after I emailed him he send it for free (which I didn''t ask for!).

Yellowstone: its looking good! I would go for a set of these skins if I wasn't planning to make my own panels in the future

------------------

1987 Pontiac Fiero GTR in Progress
1969 Chevy Suburban

roys88fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for roys88fieroClick Here to visit roys88fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to roys88fieroDirect Link to This Post
yellowstone- That looks swwweeeettttttt!!!!!!
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock