Spotted a DARE Fiero w/pics by cjgable
Started on: 06-14-2004 10:00 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: cjgable on 06-15-2004 05:02 PM
cjgable

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2004 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cjgableSend a Private Message to cjgableDirect Link to This Post
I Spotted this purple and white DARE Fiero the other day on the way home on hwy 199. It says Mabank Police Dept. I took my camera back the next day for pics. Apparantly it just got there from the auction by the numbers on the windshield.

Chris

------------------
'87 2.8v6 5spd

[This message has been edited by cjgable (edited 06-14-2004).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bradbitz11

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2004 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Direct Link to This Post
Are those leather Mr. Mikes seats???

Nice find!

------------------

Ohhhhhh yeahhhh!

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2004 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
drop in a short shifter and that would look pretty good.

------------------
If you find my advice useful, then please give me a positive rating, thanks...

1988 GT (Firebird Interior),1988 Coupe (Daily Driver), 1985 SE (Project Car), 1985 Coupe (parts car), Firebird Interior Installation Website

wikid_one

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2004 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
drop a V8 in there and then you could DARE people to race you... sorry my humor is lacking tonight.
roys88fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2004 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for roys88fieroClick Here to visit roys88fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to roys88fieroDirect Link to This Post
I've always wondered how a fiero in those police lights would look like........ i wish i had em

------------------
I am the owner of an original yellow 1988 pontiac fiero GT, (wingless) bought it with 95k miles, i got a heavy right foot, 3rd owner and a very proud also....

Matching numbers GT
#17889 of 26,402 made in 1988

cjgable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2004 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cjgableSend a Private Message to cjgableDirect Link to This Post
I thought the car looked pretty cool. I checked out the seats when I was looking at the car, they are cloth seats. I was hoping they were custom leather.

Chris

------------------
'87 2.8v6 5spd

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2004 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wikid_one:

drop a V8 in there and then you could DARE people to race you... sorry my humor is lacking tonight.

Boom Tish

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2004 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
A member of our club has a white Dare Fiero from the city of Lancaster. Hes a retired Lancaster policeman. It got all the lights and sirens too.
cjgable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2004 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cjgableSend a Private Message to cjgableDirect Link to This Post
I've seen a couple of DARE Fieros around, either here on the forum or on the web. It was cool to see one locally though. A buddy of mine said DARE actually has car shows/competitions for DARE only cars. He was working on installing a stereo system in an obs DARE firebird for a competition.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock