SO CLOSE to being done, THEN...... by SaskatoonFiero
Started on: 06-11-2004 06:39 PM
Replies: 24
Last post by: FieroRumor on 07-10-2004 10:20 PM
SaskatoonFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaskatoonFieroSend a Private Message to SaskatoonFieroDirect Link to This Post
We I was out Driving (I'm a Tour Bus Driver) when my Dad calls my cell(He owns the company), and says I backed a bus into your car, we'll get you a new paint job. oh well can't be bad, get a new paint job out of it. I'm just getting a new windsheild in it, and it will be plated after 4 months of working on getting it saftied(I'm not made of money so it taken me awhile). so as I'm driving to the shop I'm thinking" I'll have a new paintjob for the Calgary show this summer" and start fealing a bit better. Then I open my shop door and.........

SaskatoonFiero

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jayguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jayguyClick Here to visit jayguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to jayguyDirect Link to This Post
Ouch! That might need a drop or two of body filler before the paint-job.

SaskatoonFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaskatoonFieroSend a Private Message to SaskatoonFieroDirect Link to This Post

Now I know it was an acciddent, and my father feels real bad, I know he and I will get it fixed up, But talk about that feeling of getting kicked in the NUTS!

PS. The bus is not one of ours, the guy ways parking it there today, there was NO damage done to the the bus.

gonna take me awhile to figure out what to do to fix it.

SaskatoonFiero
Justin

destroy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for destroyClick Here to visit destroy's HomePageSend a Private Message to destroyDirect Link to This Post
Ah, no worries, there's a ton of free notchie clips everywhere.
Ancaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AncasterSend a Private Message to AncasterDirect Link to This Post
thats pic lookin down teh side looks like the frame is bent at the pillar there
Stinkin_V8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stinkin_V8Send a Private Message to Stinkin_V8Direct Link to This Post
Uhhh...... I'm speechless!!! Get over here, I got cold beer and burgers waiting for you to drown your sorrows!

Any way to claim this on insurance? ou probably weren't plated yet, were you?

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post
I think your rims are damaged too as well as the springs.
It will be cheeper to get a set of 17's and lowering springs.

------------------
-Chris

Custom Gun Metal 86 GT
Look here for more pics - https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/040573.html

***95 Camaro 3.4 swap, Ported and polished heads and intakes, Ported plenium, 57mm Throttle body, Sprint Headers, CRX CAI, Custom Cam, AFP Regulator, 8mm Splitfire wires, Platnum +4 plugs, steel vacuum lines, steel braided EGR tube, new Wire Harness, New Exhaust, No Cat, Flowmaster, polished poly dog bone. Isuzu 5 speed, Short through shifter
***Intrax 2" drop springs, Full Polly Suspension, Sencetrack Struts and Shocks, Grand AM brake upgrade, steel braided brake lines, 17" Gun Metal Wheels, Khumo Tires
***Racing Seats, SunPro tach w/ shift light, White face guages, carbon fiber Steering wheel, Carbon Fiber dash accents and custom sphere shift knob,

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
I've got a rear clip and quarter pannel if you want them, just need to pick them up. Free of charge.
mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by SaskatoonFiero:

... there was NO damage done to the the bus.

SaskatoonFiero
Justin

I'm sorry about your car and I truely hope everything works out well for you but, I couldn't help but chuckle a little when I read the statement above .

It could have been worse... If he'd started up the hood instead of the quearter panel....

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 20th Anniversary Show @ Pontiac, Mich - 7/2003
Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 8th Annual Fiero Fun Weekend @ Daytona - 3/2004

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
I feel bad for you... my car was backed into the other day and I was pissed... I'm just thankful it wasn't a bus. But hey, when it does get fixed I'm sure the new paint will look crazy and you'll be motivated to do a few more things that you would have otherwise not considered.

------------------
1986 Fiero SE

neverendingproject

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for neverendingprojectSend a Private Message to neverendingprojectDirect Link to This Post
Why couldn't he have backed into you with a sedan like everyone else...

------------------
Alan Frazier
'86 GT-'92 3.4 TDC 5 speed(sold)
'84 2m4 project car
'88 Silver coupe, auto For Sale

PFF
System Bot
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post
Ouch, man, that's tough but I have to say thei before someone else does. "That'll probably just buff out!" I have heard that after a few of the those gut-punch deals and it only funny after I get it fixed. BTW, it is hard to tell from the pics but I don't think that is frame damage under the pillar. It looks more like the skin pulled away from the pillar. Hope so anyway. Best of luck.

------------------

Spyhunter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyhunterSend a Private Message to SpyhunterDirect Link to This Post
Wow, that sucks... My condolences. Are those tire marks how far the car was shoved by the bus? Keeerrrrrunch!

------------------

Black '87 GT Auto - Daily Driver & Autocrosser
Eibach springs, Koni shocks, Kosei K1s, Kumho Ecsta V700s, poly bushings, rear swaybar, MSD ignition, shift-kit, custom intake scoop

SaLvAgEd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaLvAgEdSend a Private Message to SaLvAgEdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:
I've got a rear clip and quarter pannel if you want them, just need to pick them up. Free of charge.

Dang dude... that's one of the coolest things I've heard anybody do in a long time!!! You get a + for that!!!

luvsdonuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luvsdonutsSend a Private Message to luvsdonutsDirect Link to This Post
I have a notchback clip, quater panel, and 4 stock fiero rims with new tires if you want them. You can contact me if I'm close enought to you to make it practical to pick them up. (free)
SaskatoonFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaskatoonFieroSend a Private Message to SaskatoonFieroDirect Link to This Post
A big Thanks to all thoughs that are willing to help! big "+" for you. crzyone I'll be geting a hold of you, luvsdonuts Thanks for the Offer but New York would kill me for Frieght.

I'm going to start taking the panels off tommorrow, so I'll post picks of any other damage.

Yes the bus pushed it 7 feet. It was light out side and dark inside so he could not see in(he was backing in) and he would not have felt it or heard it.

SaskatoonFiero
Justin

[This message has been edited by SaskatoonFiero (edited 06-13-2004).]

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
well, at least he stopped when he did, it woulda been real easy to smush it into that other bus, then you'd have a clown car kinda deal. cheer up, itll be okay
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
Shoot me an e-mail if you want them. The parts are off of a coupe which is too bad I can't give you a bumper as well. The car is 30 minutes north of Edmonton. Should be a decent drive to get the parts

Here is a picture of the car, too bad its silver but I guess your getting a new paintjob anyways

------------------

86GT 4 speed

fuzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fuzzSend a Private Message to fuzzDirect Link to This Post
I can see why you work outside, sure is a small garage!
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
ug - by the skid marks, looks like it was pushed for a few feet before someone noticed a problem
truly a bummer.....
SaskatoonFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaskatoonFieroSend a Private Message to SaskatoonFieroDirect Link to This Post
Well just a update.

Went out to the junkers and found half a clip. being that its Fiberglass I'm going to glass the new part in. I'll keep you post on my new adventure (not like I NEEDED a new one!)

the picture shows the cut marks in red to show you what I'm working with.

I'll post some recent pics soon.

SaskatoonFiero
Justin

[This message has been edited by SaskatoonFiero (edited 07-10-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post
i saw the stripes on the hood and i thought it ran up the hood... i was like WOW thats a strong hood.

------------------
'86 Fiero GT

www.KylesFiero.tk www.XoticRydz.tk

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TaurusThug:

i saw the stripes on the hood and i thought it ran up the hood... i was like WOW thats a strong hood.

What a nut you are...

Glad to hear that you are going to get it back in order and on the road!!

------------------

Custom Built -- W I D E B O D Y-- GT!!
One of One!!

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

NotAFieroAnyLonger

4413 posts
Member since Dec 2003

Originally posted by luvsdonuts:

I have a notchback clip, quater panel, and 4 stock fiero rims with new tires if you want them. You can contact me if I'm close enought to you to make it practical to pick them up. (free)

no + for you I guess...

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
sorry this happened to your car....hope you can fix it up, and I hope you get some $$ for the damage...glad yout taillights are intact...

and

Welcome to the "Found your Fiero all smooshed up" club. There are MANY members on here...

-FieroRumor

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock