Started on: 04-29-2004 09:49 AM
Replies: 8
Last post by: Wholf on 04-29-2004 09:49 PM
FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Thought I would share a customer updated install on my previous 88 GT 5 speed car I had at the CFOGi 20th event. He also sent a nice "thank you" email with an interesting Dyno rejection invitation.

Project page > http://www.fastfieros.com/projects/index.htm

The car > http://www.fastfieros.com/carssold/88GTwhite3800/88GT5speed.htm

The upgrade >

The email letter > """"" Loyde
Things going great here in sunny Florida. Been quite awhile since I 've shot you an email. I decided not to ship the thermostat housing to have you mod it because we just don't have that many cold days here. The car can stay home if it's too cold.

I still don't have 5000 miles on it yet. Most folks think I should turn it into my daily driver. I refuse to do that because the chances of an accident increase greatly. There are just too many bad drivers around here. Seems to be a plethora of punk kids and elderly drivers. I almost had the front end of my 85GT tore off 2 days ago.

I finally relocated the ICCU. I installed it in the right center vent hole. I practised on a broken bezel first, then bravely cut the good one up. It came out great. I cut a piece of sheetmetal to block part of the vent and keep the air off the circuit card. Had to lengthen the wires about 2 feet. Funny thing happened after I reinstalled it. The O2 reading now works. Can't figure this out. All your soldering work looked really good so I don't think it was that. Any ideas?? What should a properly tuned O2 reading be? Check out the pics!!!

I got invited to a dyno day with the local Cobra club. Once they found out that I was looking for @400HP out of a Fiero they disinvited me pretty darn quick. I guess rich boys don't want anybody with a Fiero showing up their $70,000 + cars. Oh well, still can't figure this one out.

What a great car this is! Hope all is well on your end.

Mark """"""

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Enjoy !

Loyde

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Black-Azz-GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post
I've think this is about the badest 3800sc out there. Simply sick.

Loyde I take it you stayed in fieros. I remember reading that you where getting out.

------------------
-Chris

Custom Gun Metal 86 GT
Look here for more pics - //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/040573.html

***95 Camaro 3.4 swap, Ported and polished heads and intakes, CRX CAI, Custom Cam, AFP Regulator, steel vacuum lines, steel braided EGR tube, new Wire Harness, New Exhaust, No Cat, Flowmaster, polished poly dog bone. Isuzu 5 speed, Short through shifter
***Intrax 2" drop springs, Full Polly Suspension, Sencetrack Struts and Shocks, Grand AM brake upgrade, steel braided brake lines, 17" Gun Metal Wheels, Khumo Tires
***Racing Seats, SunPro tach w/ shift light, White face guages, carbon fiber Steering wheel, Carbon Fiber dash accents and custom sphere shift knob,

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:

I got invited to a dyno day with the local Cobra club. Once they found out that I was looking for @400HP out of a Fiero they disinvited me pretty darn quick. I guess rich boys don't want anybody with a Fiero showing up their $70,000 + cars. Oh well, still can't figure this one out.

Mark """"""

LMAO - that's classic!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post
Ok Loyde how much for one of those?? You hook it up and I will build a custom surround for it in my dash.

------------------

Photo Gallery
Harold
308 Rebody on 85GT Chassis
Custom 2000 Firebird Interior
3800SC 3.4 Pulley w/WCF Headers & Reprogrammed PCM
Complete Suspension & Brake Upgrade

FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Black-Azz-GT for the kind words...

Harold, that is the ICCU/DHP combo offered from ZZP. I allows real time fuel adjustment, timing, and Rich/lean on LTFT at idle, mid, and top end settings. Very nice electronic piece. This only works with OBDII wiring systems on the 3800SC installs.

I will make the announcement here in this thread, and a separtate one as well, but FastFieros just got faster ! I purchased the PRO version of the HP Tuners software pachage and I can now program OBDII computers just like DHP does for the Grand Prix world. The software package price was $7000. Currently I can only flash 99 - 03 L67 PCM's.

I can also do 03 Silverado trucks, and 01 Chevorlet LS1. Each year model update is $499 and I dont have the $$$ to get every year model module at this time.

Some would wonder why I can do 03 trucks and 01 LS1 PCM's. The answer is this is the long term solution to putting the LS1 in a Fiero with the 4T65eHD transmission with OBDII wiring and no codes. This also the answer to installing the Cadilliac NorthStar in a Fiero with the 4T80e transmission with the OBDII computer and no codes.

Buying the PRO version allows me to flash the entire OS and CAL section of the PCM and custom building my own tables for the combination of engine and transmission.

Loyde
http://www.fastfieros.com

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
OOOOHHHHHHH Me Like!!! I could find a good spot to mount that in my car.. hehe.. Which is awaiting its second coat of primer.. Poof!!

------------------

Ferrari 308 GTB rebody on a modified 86SE chasis Soon to have a highly hooped up 3800SC..Ohh yeah baby!!
Contacts _ AIM / Zildjianfx _ Yahoo / djdraggin
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs.

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:

400hp out of a Fiero, huh!? I'd like to see how this turned out compared to the Turbocharged 3800 S/C floating around Northern Cal.

--- Goobher!

------------------
The views posted in this response are solely the opinion of Goobher, and should not, in any way, be associated with WCF (West Coast Fiero), or it's inteties in any way...

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
So Loyde,

does that mean that to reflash my PCM you charge $499??

What about the :family:discount?

hummmmm ok...... how about a test DUMMY????? I might know one with one of your old engines

------------------

98 3800SC GTP motor,3.4 pulley, Getrag 5sp.
custom hood, trunk, side scoops, IRM front spoiler, 17" excel's , dk.Shadow Grey

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

hummmmm ok...... how about a test DUMMY????? I might know one with one of your old engines

Sorry dude... I claim that spot!!

------------------

Photo Gallery
Harold
308 Rebody on 85GT Chassis
Custom 2000 Firebird Interior
3800SC 3.4 Pulley w/WCF Headers & Reprogrammed PCM
Complete Suspension & Brake Upgrade

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page