Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  such gr8 WCF customer service *sarcasism* (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
such gr8 WCF customer service *sarcasism* by ca_xtreme
Started on: 04-17-2004 11:29 PM
Replies: 109
Last post by: MOBILE on 04-26-2004 10:20 AM
ca_xtreme

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
User Banned

Report this Post04-17-2004 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ca_xtremeSend a Private Message to ca_xtremeDirect Link to This Post
since i have been having problems with my car running correctly i called up spddy(sounds like a great guy btw) and was gettin some help from him, he was talking to me that since i loosened up the big bolt at the bottom of the distrib the computer could/should adjust for the timing difference, blah blah blah he told me he couldnt remember how to reset the memory in the computer but he would call WCF and ask them, he called and then called me back. what he told me is there should be a combination of 3 wires right next to each other and i needed to short the 2 furthest out when it was on...so i sure got a baffled look on my face when he told me that and told him i didnt have 3 in a row just the 4 connectors, so after talking a while we both came to the conclusion that i should call WCF, so i did.......and the trouble began! i was greeted by just a hello, *no thank you for calling west coast fiero* or anything like that.....so i just asked if this was them and then i asked if they could tell me how to reset the memory from the panel behind the cig lighter.....he like sure no problem and he told me the same thing spddy said, i told him that i only had a combination of 4 wires there, and told him the locations of the wires....he said that was impossible while i was sitting there looking at it....tried to explain that i only had 4wires not the 6 wires he was insisting that there was 6.....i said something that i asked around on the PFF and to my amazement he the advice on here is werthless and everyone was A-holes my jaw totally dropped i couldnt belive he said that. first off you dont cuss with customers thats reserved for friends i think....so he kept going on bout the 3wires right in a row tried to explain once more there wasnt any....and this is what really shocked me he called me a liar right on the fone and said "well this conversation is over" and flat out hung up on me.....thats some seriously bad customer service in my mind i actually had intentions to buy some stuff off of there at some point but after this i definately know i will never even look at their webpage again!
and i hope they see this i was putting my stock prom back in tonite and decided to take a picture of what i saw.....so WCF KMA!

oooh how many wires do i count...1...2...3....4!!! yeahhh!!!
thanks for the lousy help *censored for public viewing*

------------------

My car is for sale if anyone is interested pm me

[This message has been edited by ca_xtreme (edited 04-17-2004).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
arte444

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2004 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for arte444Send a Private Message to arte444Direct Link to This Post
Word dawg.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
Well we should hear the WCF Nazi's chime in soon
Liquid-Reality

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 196
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Liquid-RealitySend a Private Message to Liquid-RealityDirect Link to This Post
There is no way I would buy from them ever. I first thought the gripes were about the fact that there were a handfull of pissed off customers but now I am seeing it is more then that.
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

I was greeted by the same guy that doesn't answer a business line like a business. He gave me wrong shipping information, but the really good customer service came from Anthony. It seems like one bad apple really ruins their reputation. If Anthony wasn't there to keep things together, I wouldn't have been a customer either. If you just e-mail sales@westcoastfiero.com, you'll get a much more informative and respectful reply.
I'm sure Anthony will respond soon... Who is that rude guy, and is he replacable? Sorry I'm not sure of who is who, or how many people work for WCF. I've only been in contact with two people. The extremes of both sides of customer service.

Greg

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Not to play the Devils Advocate (for WCF) or anything, but please consider what FieroGTguy said, he is absolutely right.

I don't know who that other guy is, or why he still has a job, much less is allowed to answer the phone. Maybe Anthony can shead so light on that. If you talk to Anthony, Chris, or Goober you'll get great customer service, but if that other guy, who may work of the other part of the company, not WCF (WCF is a side business), picks up, it doesn't usually go over well. I don't know what his problem is, but please take all that into consideration before jumping on the "I Hate WCF" bandwagon (not that you don't have just cause to do so).

-Scott

[This message has been edited by Fastback 86 (edited 04-18-2004).]

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
If you wanna reset the computer, just disconnect then reconnect the positive terminal from your battery ... You think WCF PHONE service is bad, wait til you have them work on your car then try to get a problem fixed (but that's just my experience talking) ...
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Since I haven't dealt with WCF personally, I stay out of these things but it would help if you got at least a 1st name to relate to. That way, any responsible vendor can easily and gladly take care of the problem--one way or another. Also, I try to keep in mind--everybody occasionally has a bad day, even the best among us.
Now, I'm done poking my nose where it doesn't belong.
Car Michael

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car MichaelSend a Private Message to Car MichaelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

If you wanna reset the computer, just disconnect then reconnect the positive terminal from your battery ... You think WCF PHONE service is bad, wait til you have them work on your car then try to get a problem fixed (but that's just my experience talking) ...

for once pauljk and i are in complete agreement. i will NEVER deal with WCF again. i am certain that if it weren't for the fact that they have a line of boat work they would be eating food out of garbage cans at McDonalds, lets see...

1) their workmanship sucks (prone to breaking more than 50% of the time)
2) they are inept at correcting the problems they create on their cusomers cars
3) their attitude and professionalism is non existant (i dont care how nice ONE person is, they are a business, and 5% nice/know what they're doing, does not constitute a good business)
4) they seem utterly incapable of shipping anything on time, or at all for that matter, and lie horribly about it.
5) i have seen 100% cleaner and more organized shops in Tijuana (im not kidding), their shop looks like a pig-pen as does their owner half the time (when he is boozing which is quite often)

and these aren't just my subjective views, do a search, you will find a plethora of similar experiences when dealing with them.

i can not believe anyone on this forum does business with them anymore. iv'e said it before, WCF is travelling in the express lane to the same destination Gorge Miller ended up at.

[This message has been edited by Car Michael (edited 04-18-2004).]

FieroMojo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMojoSend a Private Message to FieroMojoDirect Link to This Post
Why is it that people come here and whine? What good does it do? My question, just as before, is this... did you follow proper channels or did you just give up and come running here to get sympathy? If this situation occured at any other business, would you not have gotten in contact with a manager or owner and attempted to have this situation rectified? I'm not saying you dont have a case here as it sounds like this individual is lacking in social skills. As I read through your post, many solutions came to mind, one being that if you could post a picture of those wires, why wasnt that picture emailed to them so as to clairfy what your specific concerns were? It takes two to argue... try not to be one of them, no matter who youre dealing with. Exhaust all avenues first, then come here. It makes you look better and we are better informed when a failed transaction has been carried through to its bitter end.
FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post
nm

[This message has been edited by FieroMonkey (edited 04-18-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
wuzzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wuzzySend a Private Message to wuzzyDirect Link to This Post
I have talked with chris a 3 seperate occasions. The first time he was more than helpful but it took almost 45 minutes just to get an answer as to wether or not they could make a crossover pipe for my 3.4l DOHC. The second time he was DRUNK and it was F%#@ this F*&# that pennocks members are a bunch of idiots and I never did get the answer to my question in the 25 minute conversation. The third time he said he had had enough of fieros,everyone that worked with him was quiting, and he didnt want my buisness. Everytime I called I asked for Chris West and he said that it was him I was talking to. I will never deal with them agian.
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Not to play the Devils Advocate (for WCF) or anything, but please consider what FieroGTguy said, he is absolutely right.

I don't know who that other guy is, or why he still has a job, much less is allowed to answer the phone. Maybe Anthony can shead so light on that. If you talk to Anthony, Chris, or Goober you'll get great customer service, but if that other guy, who may work of the other part of the company, not WCF (WCF is a side business), picks up, it doesn't usually go over well. I don't know what his problem is, but please take all that into consideration before jumping on the "I Hate WCF" bandwagon (not that you don't have just cause to do so).

-Scott

Could have been the kid that was there for awhile, whose related to one of the employee's that just came by during the day just to use the DSL to play video games, and answered the phone when it rang. Now I'm not there 80% of the time, but he answered the phone 95% of the time that I called. And since he is gone now ( as of like last tuesday I think... ), it seems that everyone gets their messages, because 90% of the time Anthony answers, the other 10% of the time it goes to voicemail, then when Ms. Goober goes in there every couple days, she pulls all the voicemails off, and gets answers directly from Chris for everyone, then either calls, or emails them about it... I know there were quite a bit of times that even I called to get a message to Chris or Anthony, and two days later, when I finally showed up, "You called when?"...

Anywayz, that's just my interestingly, interesting, yet non-productive 2 cents worth!

--- Goobher!

Fast Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fast RedSend a Private Message to Fast RedDirect Link to This Post
Ca_extreme

I don’t know what Ca_extreme problem is, but we know that this is not how the conversation went. We work hard to help out the fiero community and answer all the questions we can. Some times there is no pleasing the people. We will still be here to help.
Chris West

CuriousFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CuriousFieroSend a Private Message to CuriousFieroDirect Link to This Post
Never... EVER will I do service with WCF....

CuriousFiero

[This message has been edited by CuriousFiero (edited 07-10-2004).]

CuriousFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CuriousFieroSend a Private Message to CuriousFieroDirect Link to This Post

CuriousFiero

95 posts
Member since Sep 2002
double post

[This message has been edited by CuriousFiero (edited 07-10-2004).]

88GTNeverfinished

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTNeverfinishedSend a Private Message to 88GTNeverfinishedDirect Link to This Post
I dunno, I must live in bizzaro world. I have had nothing but good experiences with them.

Got 2 poly trans mounts, awesome pieces. Rock solid.

When I was having major clutch problems from a bad aftermarket slave I got from autozone, they sent me a rebuildable oem unit, for free. Even paid the freight.

Got the 12" C4 brakes from them for my fronts. They perfectly matched the drill pattern of my fiero store rears from just a picture. Got them in a week. Best $500 I have spent on my car.

Guess I've just been lucky.

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GTNeverfinished:

I dunno, I must live in bizzaro world. I have had nothing but good experiences with them.

Got 2 poly trans mounts, awesome pieces. Rock solid.

When I was having major clutch problems from a bad aftermarket slave I got from autozone, they sent me a rebuildable oem unit, for free. Even paid the freight.

Got the 12" C4 brakes from them for my fronts. They perfectly matched the drill pattern of my fiero store rears from just a picture. Got them in a week. Best $500 I have spent on my car.

Guess I've just been lucky.

yeah same here.. got a flywheel and headers stuff looked great, maybe it was when the other guy was there Eric? thats why?

------------------
88 5spd Modified 3800 Series II Supercharged Formula

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
Well as a NAZI(as I have been refered to in the past) WCF has done 2 different engine swaps for me as well as a plethera of other parts i have purchased from them, never had any problems.
They as well have saved me a few times when I had no idea what to do ,Talked me through the procedure via phone and thankfully was back on the road.
spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

spddy

815 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Well we should hear the WCF Nazi's chime in soon

Since we are name calling, and because were all intitled to our opinions, why is it you have to be such an a$$hole???(of coarse I say this with love)

nocutt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-18-2004 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nocuttSend a Private Message to nocuttDirect Link to This Post
Goodlord...again!! Always WCF ruined this or WCF ruined that...like armpits everyone has two...and they stink!! I have probably dealt with WCF the longest here...8 yrs and still counting...guess what, I can tell you stories of customers that will make this thread a walk in the park...but I don't really think anyone is up for it...I will really like the guy whinning about WCF( the originator of this thread and those who actually perpuate crap like this) to come over face to face and REALLY understand the nature of business...WCF is NOT your 'average performance shop' it is a hobby and the dream of the hobbyist...PPl have lives before and after WCF. Even I know you cannot please every @ss who decides to gripe about anything (relating to life)...it is kinda funny though...the same ppl who bash are the same who come to still buy WCF's product...what a paradox!!

Umm yeah curious-f...everyone in the world knows you balance an engine with a/the flywheel...as usual user error has become a subjective issue where the vendor is now liable...( I have seen this so mannnny times...the disclaimer becomes a cliche)

------------------
3800 II v6 intercooled turbo...CWP!

PFF
System Bot
Car Michael

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car MichaelSend a Private Message to Car MichaelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nocutt:

Goodlord...again!! Always WCF ruined this or WCF ruined that...like armpits everyone has two...and they stink!! I have probably dealt with WCF the longest here...8 yrs and still counting...guess what, I can tell you stories of customers that will make this thread a walk in the park...but I don't really think anyone is up for it...I will really like the guy whinning about WCF( the originator of this thread and those who actually perpuate crap like this) to come over face to face and REALLY understand the nature of business...WCF is NOT your 'average performance shop' it is a hobby and the dream of the hobbyist...PPl have lives before and after WCF. Even I know you cannot please every @ss who decides to gripe about anything (relating to life)...it is kinda funny though...the same ppl who bash are the same who come to still buy WCF's product...what a paradox!!

Umm yeah curious-f...everyone in the world knows you balance an engine with a/the flywheel...as usual user error has become a subjective issue where the vendor is now liable...( I have seen this so mannnny times...the disclaimer becomes a cliche)

not sure your arguement has a grain of substance to it. life before and after work is fine....having hobbys? thats fine too. but when you take peoples money in exchange for a product that is supposed to do this or that, or perform a service to their car for money that is supposed to do this or that, guess what, you're a BUSINESS!!!!!

and when all you have to show for your payment to what is in fact a BUSINESS is problems and crappy service. then you have every right to be upset about it and express your bad experience with others to alert them. i see no problem with posting a complaint about a VENDOR. Weather they take your money and give you crappy service in resturn, rudeness, or display ineptitude with products or services they sell to someone who calls them on the phone. they take money in exchange for goods or services, and that makes them a business. bottum line

if this post has saved someone from the trouble of wasting money, or from having a bad experience, then it is worth every keystroke.

Car Michael

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car MichaelSend a Private Message to Car MichaelDirect Link to This Post

Car Michael

176 posts
Member since Oct 2003

Originally posted by spddy:

Well as a NAZI(as I have been refered to in the past) WCF has done 2 different engine swaps for me as well as a plethera of other parts i have purchased from them, never had any problems.
They as well have saved me a few times when I had no idea what to do ,Talked me through the procedure via phone and thankfully was back on the road.

this is an important post here boys and girls, and this is something i have come to notice in the years of seeing others have similar problems with WCF, and that is, the people who are in relatively close driving distance get good treatment, if it needs to be shipped to you, or you are going to be long gone after your cash is in hand, you are at a far greater risk of terrible parts/service. the hard core WCF defenders almost, thats almost, not always, are VERY close in proximity to WCF, and always seem to dodge the issue of the actuall issues, i.e. rude service, late or non existant shipments, bad swaps, maoifolds that crack and break, motor mounts that crack and break, modified intakes that do not increase flow, etc.

i am not saying that there are no satisfied customers from WCF, but the substantial number, and growing at that lately, of dissatisfied customers is worth considering before giving over your hard earned money.

[This message has been edited by Car Michael (edited 04-18-2004).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
I just unhook my bat. to reset the computer
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post04-18-2004 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
I've been biting my tongue on this one, but nocutt's response just draws me out. If WCF is a "hobby" and should not be held accountable to actually provide the level of customer service expected of every other business, then that disclaimer really should be prominent to customers in their dealings with them. Fortunately I haveseen first hand "face to face" how it goes down, and have the discretion whether or not I feel up to the risk of doing business with WCF.

As far as "everyone knowing" what parts need to be shipped in order to balance a flywheel, I can guarantee you that some people are not born with that innate knowledge. It would be my expectation that if I sent a part to a shop to have a job done on it and required parts were not included, the shop would contact me promptly. Analogy- Say you dropped your car off at a tire shop to have new tires put on, and you did not leave the key to your locking lug nuts. They keep the car for several hours, days, weeks, months... whatever you think is unacceptable. You call several times to be told that it is being worked on. Finally you lose your patience, got to pick up the car finished or not, and are told that they couldn't get the locking lug nuts off. All this time you had the key. The manager says "Everyone knows that you need the key to get the wheels off!". Exactly how would you feel like killing that manager?

BTW, Chris, exactly why again is it that you can't use a swaybar with your 2 1/2" exhaust?

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CuriousFiero:

blah blah blah blah blah

[This message has been edited by FordsNeverDie (edited 04-19-2004).]

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
[QUOTE]Originally posted by stimpy:

blah blah blah blah blah

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Car Michael:

this is an important post here boys and girls, and this is something i have come to notice in the years of seeing others have similar problems with WCF, and that is, the people who are in relatively close driving distance get good treatment, if it needs to be shipped to you, or you are going to be long gone after your cash is in hand, you are at a far greater risk of terrible parts/service. the hard core WCF defenders almost, thats almost, not always, are VERY close in proximity to WCF, and always seem to dodge the issue of the actuall issues, i.e. rude service, late or non existant shipments, bad swaps, maoifolds that crack and break, motor mounts that crack and break, modified intakes that do not increase flow, etc.

i am not saying that there are no satisfied customers from WCF, but the substantial number, and growing at that lately, of dissatisfied customers is worth considering before giving over your hard earned money.

Thats only true if you consider a 7-10 HOUR drive "close." Myself, Spddy, Stimpy, and even CA_Extreme live in northern California. Stimpy and I live the closest of any Californians who've posted here besides Chris and Goobher to WCF and we're 6-7 hours away depending on traffic. If this state was the size of the average state, WCF and us up here in Nor. Cal. would'nt even be in the same state.

[This message has been edited by Fastback 86 (edited 04-18-2004).]

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Thats only true if you consider a 7-10 HOUR drive "close." Myself, Spddy, Stimpy, and even CA_Extreme live in northern California. Stimpy and I live the closest of any Californians who've posted here besides Chris and Goobher to WCF and we're 6-7 hours away depending on traffic. If this state was the size of the average state, WCF and us up here in Nor. Cal. would'nt even be in the same state.

Ya beat me to it, It takes me 8 hrs towing a trailer to get there

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-18-2004 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FordsNeverDie:
Someone like yourself here, stimpy, who brings your car to WCF to have work done on it after you took it to ACE, then leaves it there AFTER they let you know it's done and inform you NUMEROUS times about the parking situation there... You continue to leave your car there, rack up shitloads of parking tickets on it, then blame WCF for it? I don't know how it is at most of the shops up there, but 99% of ANY shops I have EVER been to have a nice disclaimer somewhere saying that once you are notified your car is done, you are either A) Charged storage @ as much as 35% of the total bill daily, or B) Not responsible for anything that happens to the car for theft, tickets, fire, damage, etc... And for Chris to write you a check for the parking tickets, even though yes, you did have to bug him for quite some time about it, is damn nice of him... If it was me, I would have just had the damn car towed and impounded at Bruffy's Towing around the corner, then let you deal with it after that... What a good for nothing, take everthing for granted little ***** ...

--- Goobher!

NOTE: The opinions expressed in the last paragraph are in no way associated with WCF, it's employees, or business habits. They are solely the expressed opinion of Mr. Goobher, 13456 Beach Avenue, Marina Del Rey, CA. 90202.. Any problems arrising from that should be brought directly to the attention of Mr. Goobher directly....

OK, I don't know who the hell you are, or how you can pretend to know sh!t about me, but I have never, nor now will I EVER, contracted with West Coast Fieros to provide any goods or services. Any work performed on my car by WCF was contracted by the previous owner, my father. Since I do have knowledge of the poorly performed work and the scorn with which Chris West is prone to, I know enough not to get myself involved with doing business with them. Since I didn't do the business with him myself, I try to avoid making comments about the work. But since I am a "good for nothing, take everything for granted little ***** " I'll go ahead and say my piece whenever the mood strikes. By the way, where I come from, those are fighting words.

EDIT: Talk about incredible irony, I just got off the phone with my dad to refresh my memory of the details. To tell the WHOLE story, my dad contracted with WCF to have his cradle replaced with a used cradle, and to have headers installed and a 2.5" exhaust system put in. At that time, he clearly requested that the car be kept secured either indoors or in a secured lot, and was assured that would be no problem.

Now, my good friend Scott aka Fastback 86 pulled his engine, swapped motors and reinstalled it in one week basically by himself. How long did WCF need for this job? Well, after six weeks my dad called and said that he needed the car to be done. He was given assurances that it was complete. That same weekend my dad left for LA with one of his employees to pick up the car. He arrived at one o'clock in the afternoon and sat around until after 5 pm waiting for the car to be completed.

Now, how exactly does your story hold water, Goob? If you are going to start bringing up stuff that I never even mentioned in this thread, shouldn't you have some slight clue as to how it actually went down? Chris is damn lucky my dad is an easygoing guy and didn't take his ass to court, and now you want to flip the script and make my dad out to be the bad guy?

Seriously, if you have anything like a set of balls, if you ever see me you'll come up and call me a little ***** to my face. I'm not hard to spot in a crowd.

[This message has been edited by stimpy (edited 04-18-2004).]

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:

By the way, where I come from, those are fighting words.

blah blah blah blah blah

PFF
System Bot
stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-18-2004 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Read my edit.
stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-18-2004 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

stimpy

8197 posts
Member since Jan 2000

Boy, last time someone said that to me, I was living in Colorado, and he was pissed off because I ran over his dog with my big white truck, and stole his wife, and then she took him to court to take his house, and horses from him...

I guess Colorado and country music *do* have a bit in common... Hmm. lets see.. Salinas they won't let you run horses in the city limits, and the police will give you a "modified suspension" ticket because of the 12" lift on your Chevy truck with the 44" tires on it, so who knows, maybe that's why you're all pissed off... Plus, I don't know how many people up there listen to country music... Usually going down the freeway up in that area... Well, I guess it is.. County or Hoompa music! Yeah.. you fit right on in up there!

Hmmm. I wonder how long it will take Sleeper to get involved in this... Do I hear the KKK chant coming....

Yeah, you sound like a hell of a guy alright.
And where the f*ck does the country music part come in? Are you pretending to know me again? Face it, you don't know a damn thing about me or the situation you cited, so SHUT THE **** UP!

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post
...i just don't have the heart to comment on this thread now.

but hey, check it out. i just farted!

------------------

3800 Supercharged w/ some mods

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
Remember... It's after 5pm on a weekend... We should return to normal broadcasting in the morning.

Greg

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

I'm not hard to spot in a crowd.

blah blah blah blah blah

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003

Originally posted by Sleeper:

...i just don't have the heart to comment on this thread now.

but hey, check it out. i just farted!

blah blah blah blah blah

Tagani

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaganiSend a Private Message to TaganiDirect Link to This Post
And who would have ever guessed that this thread would degrade to dick and fart jokes?
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Boy, last time someone said that to me, I was living in Colorado, and he was pissed off because I ran over his dog with my big white truck, and stole his wife, and then she took him to court to take his house, and horses from him...

Hmmm. I wonder how long it will take Sleeper to get involved in this... Do I hear the KKK chant coming....

so you ran over someones dog and then stole his wife and then she went to court and took all of there posessions.
you sound like a big man! I'll be watching for you on jerry springer next time they have the love triangle
thing and you find out she has been cheating on you with some other dead beat that can't find his own women and has problems keeping out of other peoples buisness. if she left her husband for you, how long tell she leaves you for someone better?

I love how you have no solid case against stimpy because you made up a situation you know nothing about and now you have to resort to making fat jokes and comments about cookies.
it reminds me of my days on the play ground with other kids. Pathetic.

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

and now you want to flip the script

blah blah blah blah blah...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave