Started on: 12-17-2003 09:37 PM
Replies: 39
Last post by: Key Of David on 05-20-2004 01:27 PM
Racingman24

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2003 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post
Ok, well, a while back I started working on my taillights. And I finally brought them home today. Read about the first part here https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/034677.html

This is what they look like now, just like a mirror, but better.

And now for the list of what I did to them.

1: Had my buddy sand the piss out of them, then buff them out. They looked pretty good.
2: Did the Paul Vargas kit to make the PONTIAC logo
3: After I got done with that, I noticed that the satin black paint was pretty much totally worn off on the top of the lenses, so I tapped it all off and re-did that.
4: I removed the tape and saw that now the bottom satin black no longer looked good, it was worn as well. More tape and more paint.
5: Was going to have my buddy rebuff them to take care of the minor scratches that I had caused while doing all of the above. But he said why not just have them clear coated. . .ok.
6: More tape, I was pushing a full roll of 2 or 2.5 inch masking tape. Gave them to another friend of mine, but there was a slight miscommunication. He thought that I wanted them tinted as well, I didn't, but I think they turned out AWESOME anyway. And after the tint, they were cleared. I got them back and all I could say was WOW.

Let me know what you think now that they are done and if you want any other pics.

And two final comparison pics.

Before:

And After

Eric

------------------

88 Coupe, Duke I4, 5 Speed

[This message has been edited by Racingman24 (edited 03-05-2004).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
NMTodd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2003 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NMToddSend a Private Message to NMToddDirect Link to This Post
holy crap that looks great! do you do housecalls?

------------------
Todd
86 Bright Red GT - 105,000 miles
Albuquerque, NM

85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2003 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBDirect Link to This Post
they look great!
I am not sure if I understood what your said correctly, did you said that you repaint it the black inside the taillamp lense?
Do you know if that could be done on a GT lense where the black is "separating"?
If it can be done please post how to do it,since both of my taillamps need help pretty bad.
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2003 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
You're not actually going to put those on a car, are you? They're almost too good to go on anything other than a museum piece!

Very nice work.

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

Racingman24

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2003 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by NMTodd:

holy crap that looks great! do you do housecalls?

Thanks, I put a lot of time into them. If I put all the time together that I worked on them, it probably would have been around 10 hours. [but i am a perfectionist]
Housecalls, no, but if you really wanted them done, you could ship them to me and for a small fee I could do the same thing to yours. That is, without the PONTIAC thing, unless you get that yourself, it runs 70 bucks from Paul.

Originally posted by 85LAMB:

they look great!
I am not sure if I understood what your said correctly, did you said that you repaint it the black inside the taillamp lense?
Do you know if that could be done on a GT lense where the black is "separating"?
If it can be done please post how to do it,since both of my taillamps need help pretty bad.

Ok, I will try to explain both things. The PONTIAC was painted on the inside. On Notchie's the satin black paint is on the outside of the lense, so thats where I painted it, and it was satin black. . .until I had the clear cote put on, now it's super shiny. I don't know about GT lenses as I do not have any lenses to look at. But if it seems to be paint, I'm sure that it can be redone. Again, if you want you can ship them to me, and I will take care of them, for a small fee, with or without extra tinting.

Any other questions???

Eric

Racingman24

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2003 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post

Racingman24

2304 posts
Member since Apr 2003

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

You're not actually going to put those on a car, are you? They're almost too good to go on anything other than a museum piece!

Very nice work.

Thank you. And to answer your question, they sure as HE!! are not going on my car right now. At lease not until I finally get it parked and start driving my Blazer for the winter. Hopefully right after Christmas. But, yea, I agree, they look way to good to put on my car since I have to drive it in the snow.
That and I have to find some LED's, they put out less heat.

O yea, Rob, did you happen to see my post in the "Unique Fiero Mods" Thread, there is some info in there I think you might like.

Eric

[This message has been edited by Racingman24 (edited 12-17-2003).]

normsf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2003 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for normsfClick Here to visit normsf's HomePageSend a Private Message to normsfDirect Link to This Post
Hey, youre tool box looks great too norm

------------------
Norm Vandermee

AznFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2003 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AznFieroSend a Private Message to AznFieroDirect Link to This Post
How much would you charge to clean them?
SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2003 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post
Those look F'n great! That's the BEST "custom" notchie lights I have seen. Props dude!

------------------
'87GT Fully modded, 3" Drop on 17's 3800SC on the way....or a turbo
'92 LeBaron soft top, The Players car. :)

fieros only

Zoom88

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2003 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Zoom88Click Here to visit Zoom88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Zoom88Direct Link to This Post
Beautiful work !!!!!
Racingman24 you have a PM !!
rynelson85

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2003 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rynelson85Send a Private Message to rynelson85Direct Link to This Post
holy cow thats the best set of taillights ever! I'm going to be tinting mine almost black (summit racing niteshade tint) but those...
-Ryan
PFF
System Bot
WhiteFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2003 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteFieroGTSend a Private Message to WhiteFieroGTDirect Link to This Post
those are notchback taillights ???? thats hot ... how much would you charge to do it if i sent you my lenses ?
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2003 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Sorry this is O/T... but oh well!

Originally posted by Racingman24:

O yea, Rob, did you happen to see my post in the "Unique Fiero Mods" Thread, there is some info in there I think you might like.

Eric

Yup... looking forward to tomorrow night. Sounds like Matt & Teresa are also planning on coming to Pro Kart (we showed her the end of the race tape last week, and she's looking forward to giving it a try). BTW - Matt informed me that if I'm not available you are welcome to call him to see if he's available to race .

And one more thing that I got around to last night (I couldn't put a checker pattern into the "24" as it just made it look choppy & uneven).

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 12-18-2003).]

AznFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2003 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AznFieroSend a Private Message to AznFieroDirect Link to This Post
Can you get more indepth about how you did them? did you use spray can clear coat? what sand grit?
Darth Vader

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2003 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth VaderSend a Private Message to Darth VaderDirect Link to This Post
WOW they looks Great, wondering what you used to buff then.

------------------
You Don't Know the Power of the Darkside

[This message has been edited by Darth Vader (edited 12-18-2003).]

cjgable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2003 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cjgableSend a Private Message to cjgableDirect Link to This Post
Dude, those look awesome! A clean, original look, with a twist. I want some!

Chris

------------------
'87 2.8v6 5spd

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2003 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post

I don't know about GT lenses as I do not have any lenses to look at. But if it seems to be paint, I'm sure that it can be redone. Again, if you want you can ship them to me, and I will take care of them, for a small fee, with or without extra tinting.

Any other questions???

Eric

GT lenses are not painted. The black part is black plastic that was bonded to the clear part. Seperation over time causes the delamination spots to show up. Members have done what they could to fix it but came up short. You can paint the outside of the lenses as some members have but you'll lose the light up "Pontiac" unless you have some great skills with masking tape and an exacto knife and being able to cut around the letters masking them off without cutting into the edges and doing it all even

------------------

+ a silver 85 2M4 *RIP gold 87 2M4*
--Adam--
IM AOL: FieroGT5speed

Racingman24

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2003 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post
Ahhh. . .questions, questions, questions. Not that I have a problem with that.
I will try to fully answer all the questions, but if have anymore, just let me know.

Ok, here goes:
Norm, it seems like a lot of people around here like it, I like it too.

Originally posted by AznFiero:

How much would you charge to clean them?

Right now I am looking at $60 for the basic buff and clear cote, with your choice of tint darkness. You pay shipping here, and I will pay shipping back to you. Turnaround time should be about 10-12 days. Thats from the day you ship it to the day you get it back.

To totally redo them [with the satin and buff and clear cote] that would be around $100. That just being because taping all of that off is a pain in the arse. Same thing with shipping as above. Turnaround time for this would be around 14-16 days.

And the last choice, do all of the above, with the Paul V. kit. $200. This being because the kit is $70. If you have the kit, and just want me to do it, then it would be 130.

Do those prices seem fair to you guys?

Originally posted by AznFiero:

Can you get more indepth about how you did them? did you use spray can clear coat? what sand grit?

Ok, to answer this question, let me give you just a bit of background. I work at a shop that has a bodyshop attached to it. To get them buffed I just gave them to the guy that buffs the paint jobs when they are done. So, I don't know much about that part of it, but I will try to find out 2morow.

The tint and clear cote was done by one of the painter's at the body shop. He mixed a small amount of black with clear, and sprayed it on until it looked good. Then he cleared over everything. If you want to know anymore, I will do what I can to get you answers.

About GT lenses, because I know people will ask. Right now, I am not doing them, just because I don't know what it would take, as I have never actually looked closely at a GT lense. But I might play with MinnGreen's if he has a set laying around that I can putz with.

A huge thanks to all of the complimets, I really appreciate it.

Ok, time to go O/T

Sorry this is O/T... but oh well!

Yup... looking forward to tomorrow night. Sounds like Matt & Teresa are also planning on coming to Pro Kart (we showed her the end of the race tape last week, and she's looking forward to giving it a try). BTW - Matt informed me that if I'm not available you are welcome to call him to see if he's available to race .

Ok, If Teresa is the person that I am thinking of, she is more than welcome come. But if she comes, then Matt can't come. . j/k I think it shall be fun. What time do you want me down at your place so I can play with your lighs and what not?

Eric

[This message has been edited by Racingman24 (edited 12-18-2003).]

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2003 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Ok, If Teresa is the person that I am thinking of, she is more than welcome come. But if she comes, then Matt can't come. . j/k I think it shall be fun. What time do you want me down at your place so I can play with your lighs and what not?

Come on down around 6pm... cya then! Yes, it is the the Teresa you're thinking of And yes, Matt will also be there.. HaHa!

Oh yeah... we can mess around with the car stuff for awhile - as we probably won't leave for the track until 8-8:30pm (Carissa has to run some errands first).

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 12-19-2003).]

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2003 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post
By far the best I have seen. I'll buy 'em.
Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2003 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post

Black-Azz-GT

2326 posts
Member since Oct 2003
Hey, BTW

Post pics after you install them. I'm sure it will great and clean up the whole car.

PFF
System Bot
Racingman24

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2003 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post
Bumpity Bump, for those who havent seen yet.

Eric

Racingman24

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2004 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black-Azz-GT:

Hey, BTW

Post pics after you install them. I'm sure it will great and clean up the whole car.

Ok, I finally got around to finishing them and getting them on my car. So, here are the pics. [Please be patient, there will be either 3 or 4 posts of pics.

This is how I am lighting the PONTIAC in the lights, lots of LED's

A total of 27 LED's per side!

I reshot the reflectors with "rattle can Chrome", it works ok, but nothing to brag about

BRAND NEW red inserts, courtesy of Ted Nelson, thanks Ted

Old taillights, talk about nasty. And that's what happens when you put a 921 bulb in a slot intended for a 194. Not good.

I cannpt emphisize how old these look in comparasion to the new ones, and yes, I know, my car is FILTHY.

Racingman24

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2004 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post

Racingman24

2304 posts
Member since Apr 2003

^^^ What happens when you rush with the first kit you get. Lots of gaps that don't have paint. Also not placing the PON in the right place.

Can you tell which one is new???

A good comparison pic of the old and new.

Just another comp. pic, good stuff I tell ya.

Only one tiny gap on the new one, right on the seam, which is really hard to get rid of.

Mmmmmm, shinny.

I tried to capture the reflection of the flouresent lights on the old and new lenses here, just to give an idea of the shinneyness

Racingman24

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2004 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post

Racingman24

2304 posts
Member since Apr 2003

Both new ones installed

Just about NO air gaps

Another reflection of the flouresent lights.

Ok, I think I am done now. Let me know what you guys think now.

Eric

fieroman87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2004 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman87Send a Private Message to fieroman87Direct Link to This Post
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will you be able to "fix" the gaps in the paint at all or aren't you worried about it?

------------------
- Why you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy looking, NERF HERDER!!!
- Who's scruffy lookin'?

Arty: a.k.a. FestYboy or Fieroman87
'87 GT 5 spd.
'88 Festiva 5 spd.
Yahoo messanger: AMAbonus
AIM: FestYboy88L

tednelson83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2004 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post

BRAND NEW red inserts, courtesy of Ted Nelson, thanks Ted

no problem glad i could help out. im glad that they worked out for you. they look amazing.

------------------

1985 Pontiac Fiero 2.5 SE, 218,000 miles and still runing!!!
more pics of my 85 can be found here
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, 134,000 miles! She's alive finaly!
1987 Pontiac Fiero 2.8 SE, 54,000 miles :( with frame damage :damon: <- Doomed unless someone has a really cheep frame in so. callifornia! soon to become a camper/trailer!

arte444

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2004 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for arte444Send a Private Message to arte444Direct Link to This Post
Did you make the 'Pontiac' Logo yourself? I've always wanted that .

------------------
-Kyle
Email: arte@sek-c.com
Aim: Littlechugger
1987 Notchback 4cyl. (Busted Tranny)
1992 Corsica 3.1L GT =P

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2004 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Eric - they look great! ...but you had better not be driving that car in the fresh snow we just got!
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2004 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
I think u need to shave the pontiac off the bumper, now that its in the lights.. kinda redundant.
Racingman24

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2004 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroman87:

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will you be able to "fix" the gaps in the paint at all or aren't you worried about it?

As far as I am concerned, the gaps are so minor compared to the old ones it doesn't even bother me. So, yes, I will be letting it go. . . .for now

Originally posted by arte444:

Did you make the 'Pontiac' Logo yourself? I've always wanted that .

The mask I got from Paul Vargus, [PaulV (NIFE) here on the board]. But I did lay the mask and paint them on my own.

Eric - they look great! ...but you had better not be driving that car in the fresh snow we just got!

Trust me, I'm not. I had to go out and fire up the Blazer with TWO bars of gas in it and hope for the best. Yea, I won't subject these lights to that. . . ever, just like after I get it painted, sunny days only, unless I get trapped in rain.

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

I think u need to shave the pontiac off the bumper, now that its in the lights.. kinda redundant.

Hey smartass, you know I am putting a GT rear bumper on this thing . I just have to make it down to go get it and give the man some money.

Eric

PFF
System Bot
rynelson85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2004 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rynelson85Send a Private Message to rynelson85Direct Link to This Post
How much is it for the whole thing If I send you a set of notchy tail-lights to use? I was wondering if you'd forsee any problems with Blue LED's instead of red?
-Ryan

------------------
88 Formula getting some custom work done.

AOL - i am RATDOG
http://s92048980.onlinehome.us/

Click above for my website

Racingman24

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2004 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by rynelson85:

How much is it for the whole thing If I send you a set of notchy tail-lights to use? I was wondering if you'd forsee any problems with Blue LED's instead of red?
-Ryan

I guess I could drop it from 200 to 180, no biggie, but that would include a total refinish, including the price for P. Vargus' kit. But if you went with LED's it would be around 125 or so, you provide the LED's. Return shipping included.

Would there be any problems with blue instead of red. Nope. But you would have to have a clear or white tape over the PONTIAC versus the red [obviously] and blue LED's behind them.

Reason I can't provide LED's is because the two strips that I have came out of a 2003 SL 500 with broken taillights. And those don't come in very often. And they only come in red, no blue. Let me know if you wanna do anything.

Eric

rynelson85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2004 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rynelson85Send a Private Message to rynelson85Direct Link to This Post
So basically I could get you to do the refinsihing, tint, PaulV kit, and just put clear instead of red tinted? I can just make a plastic piece with LEDs for the lettering... Other than LED's how were you going to have yours lit?

[This message has been edited by rynelson85 (edited 03-05-2004).]

Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2004 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
how about makin the letters out of LEDs on a board? Then u can sequence them and make them do neat things...

[This message has been edited by Jncomutt (edited 03-05-2004).]

Flyguyeddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2004 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FlyguyeddySend a Private Message to FlyguyeddyDirect Link to This Post
im going to ressurect this and ask a few questions:

how did they tint the lenses?

what is involved in the buffing?

i read in te gt lenses thread that you had someone make you paint masks for these lights. can you tell me who did it and hook me up with there e-mail???

how did you do the "pontiac" in the middle? is that a mask for the outside or the inside of the lense?

thank you!

------------------
Brandon Edmonds

1996 Taurus SHO (my baby)
1986 Ford EXP (rust galore, but im keepin it!)
1986 Fiero (to be my street rocket)
1977 yamaha xs750-2D (in pieces right now, will be done for summer!)

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2004 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
I'll answer most of that for Eric...

Originally posted by Flyguyeddy:
how did they tint the lenses?

By mixing a bit of black into the clear coat - it creates a "tinted" clear...

i read in te gt lenses thread that you had someone make you paint masks for these lights. can you tell me who did it and hook me up with there e-mail???

Didn't read all the way through the GT thread, didja? (it's on page 3)

His website is here just shoot him an e-mail and let him know that you are looking for the custom overlay that he made for me. He should know what you are talking about. If you have any problems, don't hesitate to let me know.

EDIT::: One thing, I think something like two of the letters have to be trimmed just a bit to be "perfect" but it's pretty minor

how did you do the "pontiac" in the middle? is that a mask for the outside or the inside of the lense?

That was done using Paul V's taillight kit: http://home.xnet.com/~paulv/LightedLenses.htm
Racingman24

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2004 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post
Thanks man, obviously I am at work [well right now I am on lunch] and don't have time to answer the questions some times. But hey, thanks again.

On a side note, make much progress on the car last night?

Eric

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2004 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Thanks man, obviously I am at work [well right now I am on lunch] and don't have time to answer the questions some times. But hey, thanks again.

On a side note, make much progress on the car last night?

I figured you'd be busy at work... we all know how the Benz's always seem to be breaking

As for my car - I'm nearly done with the hood & decklid repairs (shouldn't take me more than an hour tonight to finish them). Then tonight I'm on to the rockers.... they look a bit funny, but they sure feel a lot smoother

Key Of David

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Key Of DavidSend a Private Message to Key Of DavidDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

how about makin the letters out of LEDs on a board? Then u can sequence them and make them do neat things...

I'm freaking man!

Gotta love LED's.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock