Fiero Bumper Cover Emblem Alternative by NOS3800
Started on: 02-08-2004 02:46 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: Fiero5 on 03-08-2004 10:44 AM
NOS3800

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2004 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NOS3800Click Here to visit NOS3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to NOS3800Direct Link to This Post
I know there are alot of these around. I hear from lowFierogt they have been doing this out west for sometime. I did mine 2 years ago, so who knows or cares who was first. These emblems are from the front covers of 2004 GTP's and grand Ams. they are cheap, I believe under 10 bucks. I think they modernize the look of the Fiero. They come in red, mine has a purple refective overlay availible here:
www.reflectiveconcepts.com/index
Hers a pic of mine:

They are stuck on with double sided tape so you better get it right the first time. Hard to get back off. But they are cheap enuff not to worry too much!

------------------
Purple 1988 GT
Supercharged 3800 Series II V6
Mods: 3.00 pulley
1.9 High Ratio Rockers
Custom PCM by Darth Fiero

Best 60'FT- 1.773
Best 1/8th- 8.102
Best ET -12.74@105mph
www.cardomain.com/memberpage/444061

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2004 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Mine was for the 2004 Montana minivan. It has the perfect curve to go along with the nose, and like he said, cost about $10. Can't beat it. Mine is probably a bit bigger then that one.

[This message has been edited by stimpy (edited 02-08-2004).]

Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2004 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post
lol, I just had mine shaved off . I think it'll look better like that (not seen it yet ). Looks good though guys!

------------------

Check my car out at Car Domain!

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2004 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
Looks really cool. I would like to find one in red possibly. That link doesnt work Bill.

------------------

Maroon 1987 GT 5 spd: 2.8L
Ferrari Red 1988 Formula 5 spd: 3800 Series II Supercharged In & Running.....

My Website: http://www.members.cox.net/rare88/
CarDomain Website: http://www.cardomain.com/id/rare87gt

MRJ

Feedback score:    (36)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2004 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:

Looks really cool. I would like to find one in red possibly. That link doesnt work Bill.

http://www.reflectiveconcepts.com/index.htm
Hum not bad!
Matt J

NOS3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2004 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NOS3800Click Here to visit NOS3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to NOS3800Direct Link to This Post
Rare, they come stock in red. The lnk worked for me. try just typing it in by hand. I know its hard!
TuningForks250F

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2004 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TuningForks250FSend a Private Message to TuningForks250FDirect Link to This Post
Good idea, thanks!

-Mark

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2004 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post
saw a pic of another car here with one, it was black with the nice "RED" arrow on the front, i noticed it right away and saved the pic as "my new nose idea"....

Thanks for the link,

I love this look

Rob

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2004 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
I'll bump this up. Ordered mine yesterday, it came in today and I put it on. Looks awesome.

for anyone who's interested, the GM part number is 1043554. Thats for a 2004 Montana front grille emblem.

------------------
James Essar
88 Coupe 3.2L V6
60* V6 Power Baby!

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2004 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I got the one on this car from a U-Pull yard. It is the original red. Sorry the picture is not very close... It came from an old Bonneville or something... They are available in all different sizes and several colors. Very cheap from the yards...

I'm also putting a smaller one on the back... I'm removing the rear deck lock and using the arrowhead in the center of the rear lip of the decklid.

------------------

Fiero-Performance.com - New mods for your Fiero from Fiero Performance Bayern in Germany

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 02-11-2004).]

whobeyoube

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2004 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whobeyoubeSend a Private Message to whobeyoubeDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today. A lot of those I have seen are either too big or too chrome for my tastes.

Found the perfect one. Went to my local Pontiac dealer and just walked around the lot til I found the one:

2003 Grand Prix nose emblem. Not as big as the others, not as chrome as the 2004. The outer border is black with only a thin line of chrome between the black and the red center. I'll post a pic tomorrow but it totally matches my black and bright red paint scheme and looks freakin sweet.

No $10 deal on that at Pontiac. This was $24.95 Can be had from GMpartsdirect.com for around $15

Part number 20696860

PFF
System Bot
FieroBUZZ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2004 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBUZZSend a Private Message to FieroBUZZDirect Link to This Post
My car is not quite normal anyway. I was considering a belt buckle that I have. It's a pair of dice with flames, and should be doable if clearcoated and put on with 2 sided tape.
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2004 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I was more impressed with this mod than I thought. I was always annoyed that the stock nose emblem on my Fiero had the only gold color on my car. I was going to smooth the panel on my 85 GT nose I got, now I think I'll put the chevron on. I'd rather de-marque the whole car, smooth the sail panels, fill the headlight panel, etc. But the rear bumper has the ribbed moulding and the 'PONTIAC' logo in it. Next time (SHHH - secret!) I may go for a post 86 GT rear bumper (smooth) and nose on another notchie and do this.

------------------
John DuRette
Black 85 SE, undergoing work as we speak!
Battery re-located up front using a V8 Archie box
Remote Start/Window Rollup/Lock/Trunk Release/Alarm
White Gauge Faces w/120 MPH Speedometer Conversion
Urethane Suspension Bushings
Sequential Tallights
Custom Painted Dash Panels
Oreif's painted door tabs and horn button
Shortened Automatic Shifter w/Beretta shiftknob
SpyHunter Scoop
H4 Headlight Conversion - done right!
LED Third Brake Light/Custom Headliner
Thunderbird Turbo hood scoops
Braided Steel Brake Hoses
Lowered an inch

Still not on the road!

Fiero~Spataro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2004 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero~SpataroSend a Private Message to Fiero~SpataroDirect Link to This Post
i got mine from the scrap yard from a sundbird, stuck it on with nail glue. looks awsome!

------------------

*click to see my Fiero site*

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2004 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Here are a few earlier pics of Jordans Fiero back when we had the Pontiac crest logo on it:

Steve

------------------

Thanks Kameo

Now over 500 pics of our growing fleet of Pontiac excitement:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/fiero5

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 03-08-2004).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave