DYNO DAY in San Ramon CA by spddy
Started on: 02-04-2004 02:20 PM
Replies: 39
Last post by: fierobear on 03-20-2004 06:45 PM
spddy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
The date has been set for MARCH 20 at Dyno Labs in San Ramon, 25 Beta Court (925)831-8240

We just need an approx head count, so all interested please post if you will be attending

Cost will be $60 per car which includes 3 pulls on the dyno, (option of 100+ octane fuel-no extra cost) and a pizza or BB-Q lunch will also be provided...

Even if you dont have a car to run or a car other than fiero EVERYONE IS WELCOME

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
SILVERMIST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SILVERMISTSend a Private Message to SILVERMISTDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there. Should be interesting to see if the mods I did had any effect.

Roy

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Count me in!
spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
Full address (for Mapquest)

Dyno Labs
25 Beta Court, Suite N
San Ramon, Ca 94583

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
I'm in for at least one car, hopefully two.
spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
bump... We need more that 3 people
atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
hehe. march 20th is the first day of spring. I might be able to make it up. doubtful tho. even if I did, there'd be no running of my fiero. pshaw, unless you wanna see what a stock auto can do...

Janell

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Sure why not? Every Fiero is different, why not see what yours can do?
spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
The dyno is also a great way of fine tuning your car as well as trouble shooting cause it will show what & where you may be having a potential problem .
And I will have my stock auto there also
spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2004 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
bump
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2004 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Count me in.
PFF
System Bot
spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2004 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
TTT
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2004 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey john i'll be there but i just wanna kick with you guys i don't need a dyno.I drive like a grandma anyways!
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2004 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I drive like a grandma anyways!

Thats not what fierobear says...

BTW I'm taking an official poll now. Anyone bringing a car with a swapped engine post here. I need to know who to butter up for rides so I can better decide what engine swap is right for me when the time comes. If it ain't a 2.5 or 2.8, I want a ride!

Thanks
-Scott

[This message has been edited by Fastback 86 (edited 03-03-2004).]

rgeeinc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2004 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rgeeincSend a Private Message to rgeeincDirect Link to This Post
Spddy,
I am going to try to make this one, don't know yet. What time does this thing start?
If I make it, I will probably have to leave early because of work.

Scott, if I make it up you can get a ride.

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2004 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Thats not what fierobear says...

BTW I'm taking an official poll now. Anyone bringing a car with a swapped engine post here. I need to know who to butter up for rides so I can better decide what engine swap is right for me when the time comes. If it ain't a 2.5 or 2.8, I want a ride!

Thanks
-Scott

Hell, I'll do you one better then that. I'll let you drive it. If you break it you buy it, though.

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2004 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rgeeinc:

Spddy,
I am going to try to make this one, don't know yet. What time does this thing start?
If I make it, I will probably have to leave early because of work.

Scott, if I make it up you can get a ride.

It will start around 8-9am or whenever you get there, it will be going on as long as there are people hanging out

So come on out dyno if you want have lunch & bail out to work, it'll be fun

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-10-2004 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2004 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Woo Hoo! Thanks Jeff and rgeeinc!

Can't...wait...another...week...and...a...half...

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2004 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaDirect Link to This Post
Will plan to be there w/my stock 86 SE. Might be 11 or 11:30 (don't want to miss lunch! ha!)
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2004 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Gonna be after lunch for me. I have a MIG/TIG class in the morning till 12:30, so It'll be at least 1:30 when I get there, but I will be there. Hopefully I'll get my exhaust manifolds ported this weekend too. Squeeze out all the HP and Torque I can bolt on.
PFF
System Bot
spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2004 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
Just over a week to go

Working every night trying to get the 3800sc/t/ic formula back together for the new #'s

CABBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2004 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CABBYSend a Private Message to CABBYDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2004 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
If you had some race scales there to settle some debates over engine conversion weight gane that would be realy cool

------------------

Rickady88GT QuadCam 3.5 V6

TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2004 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post
Is there a general loose vague starting time? I have to drive over from the Sierra's.

TK

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2004 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
I will be there at 8.......till whenever
TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2004 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post
Close enough!

I'm not dynoing anything so I'll show up around 11.

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2004 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
Three days left
spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2004 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
2 more days
cenneth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2004 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cennethClick Here to visit cenneth's HomePageSend a Private Message to cennethDirect Link to This Post
man, I wish I could be there, good look on the Dyno guys!

------------------

http://www.fieroforum.tk

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2004 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
hope we get alot of posts with results & specs
PFF
System Bot
spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2004 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
One more day
ShaddowGt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2004 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaddowGtSend a Private Message to ShaddowGtDirect Link to This Post
hurry up already, i wanna see some numbers!!

too bad i cant go, id bring my stock 86 gt.

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2004 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Wait a minute.. Dyno day is this weekend? I thought ya'll said you couldn't go to San Simeon next weekend because it was Dyno Day? I'm confused...

------------------

Fiero-Performance.com - New mods for your Fiero from Fiero Performance Bayern in Germany

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2004 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
Auto-cross in Atwater next weekend
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2004 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Yeah, Dyno this weekend (tomarrow!! YES!! ) and Auto X next weekend at Castle Air Force Base. See you guys around lunch time tomarrow!
stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2004 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Heading out now. See you in a couple of hours.
atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2004 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
grrrrar. I'm so jealous. *pouts* oh well.
but I'm happy cuz I found an 88 gt fastback v6 for sale around here... gunna check up on it later today. myah hahaha. $7000 tho :-/

Janell

ShaddowGt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2004 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaddowGtSend a Private Message to ShaddowGtDirect Link to This Post
hurry up and quit hanging out! i want some numbers!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2004 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by atleastitruns:

grrrrar. I'm so jealous. *pouts* oh well.
but I'm happy cuz I found an 88 gt fastback v6 for sale around here... gunna check up on it later today. myah hahaha. $7000 tho :-/

Janell

You can probably find one cheaper, if need be.

I'll be starting a thread shortly on the Dyno Day, with pix and results.

Here is the thread:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/039622.html

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 03-20-2004).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock