Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Hey Minnesota I think its time for a MOA meet.. (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Hey Minnesota I think its time for a MOA meet.. by KEV
Started on: 02-04-2004 12:27 PM
Replies: 41
Last post by: KEV on 02-21-2004 01:00 AM
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
HI,

I was thinking its time do a meet at the Mall of America, I'm thinking third or four weeekend of FEB? You don't need to bring you car..(Oslo). We can meet at the MOA have dinner then afterwards go to Pro-Kart and do some go-karting afterwards. What do you all think..? Let's figure something out because this cold and snow is driving me nuts..!!!

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
I think you need to get a job....
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
I'm game.
I need to make a trip to the cities soon anyhow.
Maybe I can bring my club dues with?

The sooner the better I say!!

------------------

'86 2.8L In Progress...
'86 2.5L turbo put to sleep

Chris_Oslo_Nelson@hotmail.com

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like fun... but since the weather still sucks, should we just bypass the MOA and meet someplace else? Maybe even right at the track? (it's not like any of us actually want to stand around outside in this kind of weather). Another option might be a nearby restaurant.

Are we thinking the 21st? (the 14th is obviously out due to it being Valentine's day).

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

Racingman24

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post
Bah, Valentine's day is only for those with wives or girly friends. . . Maybe some day.

That would be cool, as the next day [22nd] is my b-day. cool present for me.

Also, Kev, I agree with litespd, get a job jk, please don't beat me

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Racingman24:

Bah, Valentine's day is only for those with wives or girly friends. . . Maybe some day.

...there's always Lisa, right?

That would be cool, as the next day [22nd] is my b-day. cool present for me.

That just means that it's going to be a late night - the bars are open until 2am... so you can at least score 2 hours of drinking right away!

Hmmm... I also just realized that it means you'll have one extra free race at ProKart that weekend as well!

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

That's because you have a BOY FRIEND................

[This message has been edited by PURPLE REIGN (edited 02-04-2004).]

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
oh god...
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
I can see this is going downhill quickly now....
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
must...save...thread.....

SO! We're meeting at prokart in the late afternoon of the 21st?
Or, is there a restaraunt that we could meet at first and have some food?
If the weather's nicer then I'll bring the elusive Fiero...

KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Now now he can't help it ..

PFF
System Bot
Racingman24

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post

You wish. Hey, don't fotget 2 things, first I am the one handling your lights. . . . and I am the one with a hot roomate. So there

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

You wish. Hey, don't fotget 2 things, first I am the one handling your lights. . . . and I am the one with a hot roomate. So there

You mean this one ????

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post

whew! She's...er,
He's!, wait...
THAT THING IS A SEXY BEAST!

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 02-05-2004).]

KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
Ok..Back to the topic at hand kids..

The 21st will work fine.....MinnGreen got any ideas of a place to eat..? We can meet at the Pro-Kart and go from there and eat and come back?

Or Rob we could have "Matt" cook for all of us..

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
LOL - well, there's a lot of space down at "Buffalo Tap" (they've got that side room that's pretty spacous) - and it's only about a mile West on Hwy 13 from Pro-Kart. The food is both good & reasonable. How's that sound to everyone?

Maybe this summer we can have a BBQ at my place and Matt & I can throw a bit of "cow" on the grill for everyone... how's that sound? But that's more of a warm-weather event.

We could do an early dinner - like 4pm or so? (try to beat the dinner rush).

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good to me.
I'll be coming down on friday the 20th, so whenever
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
Duh..! Sounds like a great idea..Lets go there.
Racingman24

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oslo:

Sounds good to me.
I'll be coming down on friday the 20th, so whenever

Or at least you will *try* making it down.

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2004 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
bump
I'm coming, how about you?
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2004 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxDirect Link to This Post

You mean this one ????

Damn...I'm staying the hell out of Minnesota!

PFF
System Bot
Racingman24

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2004 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

Don't you recognize that thing, Fox, it's your cousin, and don't forget, we borrowed "her" from wisconi to take the pic.

Eric

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2004 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Don't you recognize that thing, Fox, it's your cousin, and don't forget, we borrowed "her" from wisconi to take the pic.

Eric - I thought she was from North Dakota

KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2004 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Eric - I thought she was from North Dakota

Thats his ex-girlfriend from ND, and I here she's his (mothers, brother, sisters aunt)..

------------------

[This message has been edited by KEV (edited 02-06-2004).]

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 247
User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2004 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

Thats why I left MN. JK

------------------
" TARGET=_blank>http://www.fiero.mn.org

86 GT, 18" wheels, GA CD brakes, ST brace, Leather, 3800 Supercharged,DVD-LCD, ZEX NOS
88 Formula 5 speed T-Top stock
88 GT,Leather,T-Top,3800 SC 5 speed.

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2004 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEDirect Link to This Post
I'd get my car out, but I already plowed my driveway

MOBILE

------------------

Member MN Fieros Forever
Self Installed SC3800/getrag. 10 years in Car Audio and Car Electronics Experiance........ GOT 19"s?? RIMS/TIRES FOR SALE!!! ONLY 2,000 Miles

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2004 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Mind if I tag along?
filthyscarecrow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2004 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for filthyscarecrowSend a Private Message to filthyscarecrowDirect Link to This Post
ooh ooh.. i haven't been to a meet in a while either..
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2004 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post
Well got permission to come out an play on the 21st.. so you guys got any details on when and where yet?
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2004 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come - Fieros not required

OK! Here's the deal - we're going to plan on eating about 4pm at The Buffalo Tap in Savage. Here's a site with specific directions: http://mspbillsbackers.home.att.net/TapMap.htm They've got great wings & burgers for reasonable prices.

After we're done eating (I'm guessing 1.5 - 2hrs at the most) we'll head up the street to ProKart in Burnsville (only about a mile from the restaurant): http://www.prokartindoor.com and race for awhile.

If anyone is interested in just hanging out for a bit before hand, you can come by my place which is only a short drive (about 5 minutes) south of both locations. I'd be game for having people come by, but not earlier than 2pm.

Here's a map of the general area (note - distances are not precise!).

Any questions?

KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2004 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come - Fieros not required

OK! Here's the deal - we're going to plan on eating about 4pm at The Buffalo Tap in Savage. Here's a site with specific directions: http://mspbillsbackers.home.att.net/TapMap.htm They've got great wings & burgers for reasonable prices.

After we're done eating (I'm guessing 1.5 - 2hrs at the most) we'll head up the street to ProKart in Burnsville (only about a mile from the restaurant): http://www.prokartindoor.com and race for awhile.

If anyone is interested in just hanging out for a bit before hand, you can come by my place which is only a short drive (about 5 minutes) south of both locations. I'd be game for having people come by, but not earlier than 2pm.

Here's a map of the general area (note - distances are not precise!).

Any questions?

Thats works great, about what i was thinking..lol

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2004 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
i decided not to come... I'm just anticipating something to happen to my car or something.....

Just kidding! I'll be there with my Fiero~!

------------------

'86 2.8L In Progress...
'86 2.5L turbo put to sleep

Chris_Oslo_Nelson@hotmail.com

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 247
User Banned

Report this Post02-18-2004 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post
KEV check your PM
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2004 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top..
Racingman24

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2004 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post
Yea, most definatley gonna be there, since I guess it is going to be one big party for me from 12 on Sat. until 2 Sun. morning Ahh, 21st birthday's

O yea, and a healthy SHOVE to the top

Eric

atwrk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2004 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for atwrkSend a Private Message to atwrkDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see there are a few MN people here! This get together sounds like fun, I wish I could go but my wife works Saturday night. Maybe next time. Thanks
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2004 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by atwrk:

Glad to see there are a few MN people here! This get together sounds like fun, I wish I could go but my wife works Saturday night. Maybe next time. Thanks

Sorry you can't make it - it's always good to have new people around. And welcome to the forum!

As for Minnesota people on PFF... there's actually quite a large number of us around. Some of our summer gatherings we've had up to 20 car + more people in attendance. Mark MFF's Spring Kick Off on your calendar too... It's May 15th in Eden Prairie.

See 'ya next time then!

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2004 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
I just realized that I haven't paid my dues this year for MFF. Can I just drop off $20.00 with someone on sat. night? Or is there somewhere that I need to mail it?
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2004 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oslo:

I just realized that I haven't paid my dues this year for MFF. Can I just drop off $20.00 with someone on sat. night? Or is there somewhere that I need to mail it?

That's fine... I'm sure KEV or myself can take care of it for you! I hope you have a good trip down (once again the roads are pretty nasty today). Something about you & the weather

In any case, it's supposed to be pretty nice tomorrow!

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2004 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
all right... it's now 10:10am and I'm about to hit the road in my Fiero! wish me luck
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock