Buddy's sweet Custom Interior... PICS by DKOV
Started on: 12-28-2003 01:35 PM
Replies: 36
Last post by: DKOV on 03-30-2004 06:53 PM
DKOV

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post
I thought I'd post a few pics of my buddy's 85 GT "work in progress". He's rebuilding the car from the inside out and has some REALLY cool ideas and additions.

Check 'em out!

Hmmm... he could sure use a Carbon Fiber Headliner

DKOV -

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by DKOV (edited 12-28-2003).]

DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post

DKOV

1564 posts
Member since Mar 2001

[This message has been edited by DKOV (edited 12-28-2003).]

DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post

DKOV

1564 posts
Member since Mar 2001
And to think...

That used to be my car It's SOOOO much better now than when I had it. Good Job Buddy!!!

DKOV -

yons

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yonsSend a Private Message to yonsDirect Link to This Post
looks good

------------------
85 fiero se soon to be custom

www.fibersmith.net
a great place for your needs, and it looks great too

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post
i love that shifter surround, its sweet!
80's BOY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 340
User Banned

Report this Post12-28-2003 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 80's BOYSend a Private Message to 80's BOYDirect Link to This Post
Who wants to bet he'll buy some Sony Xplod stereo equipment.
MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerDirect Link to This Post
uhhh, needs to loose the seat covers..

but prety spiffy asside from that.

------------------

Nitrospeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NitrospeedSend a Private Message to NitrospeedDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Dkov for posting my pics for me on the forum. I have been watching for a year now but never had pics of my stuff on here. I am proud to say that my first mods for 2004 will be a cf headliner from dkov and a cf electric window panel for the center concole. One of Dkovs newest items. And I must agree I need some Mr. mikes seats,I had to cover them with somthing and did not want to fill it with ricer stuff for the time being. If any one wants info for my shifter mod I will be happy to share. Nice to get my feet wet in the forum
sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nitrospeed:

If any one wants info for my shifter mod I will be happy to share. Nice to get my feet wet in the forum

I do! I love how that looks!
I was going to try a square-shaped ring to put around the shifter, but the round one looks really good. What did you make the new cover out of?

------------------

Primer is my favorite color...

sennyGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sennyGTSend a Private Message to sennyGTDirect Link to This Post
That definately looks like an AUDI TT ring around the shifter.
I'm all for hearing how you did that.
looks great!
PFF
System Bot
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Sweet bezels, now all you need is an aluminum clutch pedal, or perhaps just a stock rubber pad for now..
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post
That's gonna be a sweet Fiero when he's finished....

------------------
New Name.... New Attitude....
AKA. SmoothGT....

Custom Made WIDEBODY GT!!

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
I have an almost identical shifter and was planning to use a round ally ring as well. SO I have to say it looks great

------------------

[This message has been edited by AusFiero (edited 12-28-2003).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmmm......its a 2003 Viper shift bezel ring. I belive the Audi bezel ring is too small. Anyway it looks very nice. I too have the Viper shift bezel ring w/black leather shifter boot and it smells sweet. I do have pics, hehe.

------------------

Nitrospeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NitrospeedSend a Private Message to NitrospeedDirect Link to This Post
To put to rest.It is a auti TT ring bezel with an carbin fiber look like boot. IT has an MOMO spere racing knob. I had the plate c&ned out of aluminium. The paint is sparkly silver wheel paint with red anadizing paint over the top. This acts like a candy color leting the sparkles shine through. In diferent lites it is different shades of candy color. The steering wheel is also MOMO,and soon to be the floor mats also. Resting on some brand new blk carpet. My Mr. mike seats will be all blk to. So far all the blk dash pieces you have seen have all been painted with apolstry paint and I am not finished yet
bonzo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonzoSend a Private Message to bonzoDirect Link to This Post
Nice work. I hope Mr Mike will be coming to the rescue soon.

[This message has been edited by bonzo (edited 12-28-2003).]

bonzo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonzoSend a Private Message to bonzoDirect Link to This Post

bonzo

1350 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by DKOV:

Hmmm... he could sure use a Carbon Fiber Headliner

DKOV -

So could I
Lorenzo

Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post
DKOV, why don't you replicate that shifter console in CF? That would be SWEET!!! I want one like that SOO bad!!! . That'd go great with my CF headliner too! hehe.

------------------

www.freewebs.com/fierogti

Nitrospeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NitrospeedSend a Private Message to NitrospeedDirect Link to This Post
Yesterday I bought a killer din1/2 pyle cdplayer. In JC whitney they now have a matching dvd player and seperate moniter with speaks built into the sides. I WAS THINKING OF PUTING IT INTO THE FRONT VENT PANEL and the moniter into to map cubby. Anybody know of anyone making abezel to go around sterio stuff,simular to my shifter. It can be thinner but needs to metal?? thanks
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2003 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

I too have the Viper shift bezel ring w/black leather shifter boot and it smells sweet. I do have pics, hehe.

Is it installed? What are you waiting for, show some pics!

------------------
1986 Fiero SE

PFF
System Bot
DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2003 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Razor_Wing:

DKOV, why don't you replicate that shifter console in CF? That would be SWEET!!! I want one like that SOO bad!!! . That'd go great with my CF headliner too! hehe.

Funny you should mention it. Nitrospeed and I were discussing already. Using his C&C'd version as the template and building CF versions (or Carbon Kevlar for you Chester ). I think it would be sweet. We are already doing the light switch panel with and without the power mirror cutout. They should look really nice together.

Best,

DKOV -

hvneye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2003 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hvneyeSend a Private Message to hvneyeDirect Link to This Post
where's the pix?
DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2003 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post
If you are talking about the new Stereo surround, it's not installed yet. As he said, it needs to be built custom for it.

No pics yet on that one

He'll get there though!

DKOV -

86 FIERO GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2003 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 FIERO GTSend a Private Message to 86 FIERO GTDirect Link to This Post
The interior and car looks nice but I am still pondering the HPI sticker on the rear quarter panels.

------------------

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2003 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Quote: Doublec4
Is it installed? What are you waiting for, show some pics!

Hehe, sorry can't post at the job any more. However, Songman has a few pics that I e-mailed him. I think he is on a vacation and may post them later. Unlike Buddy's Sweet interior hook-up, my pics are before and not after. I do have some partial pics it finished. However, Buddy's is way better due to it being a up-dated and kick butt look.

------------------

Paul Prince

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2003 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Paul PrinceSend a Private Message to Paul PrinceDirect Link to This Post
Triple ditto on the shifter ring, looks factory. What are the seats covered with?...Paul
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2004 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nitrospeed:

To put to rest.It is a auti TT ring bezel with an carbin fiber look like boot. IT has an MOMO spere racing knob. I had the plate c&ned out of aluminium. The paint is sparkly silver wheel paint with red anadizing paint over the top. This acts like a candy color leting the sparkles shine through. In diferent lites it is different shades of candy color. The steering wheel is also MOMO,and soon to be the floor mats also. Resting on some brand new blk carpet. My Mr. mike seats will be all blk to. So far all the blk dash pieces you have seen have all been painted with apolstry paint and I am not finished yet

Nitro is your car a 5 speed ? Where did u get your audi ring bezel from and how much did it cost ??

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2004 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
Not only does it need a CF headliner... it needs a certain red CG headliner that someone special ordered before deciding to cut the roof off...

The one Chester has been trying to sell would look great with that red interior.

Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2004 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post
Hey, DKOV, could you send me some info on that shifter console stuff? like the boot, boot ring, and the red cover? Thanks!
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2004 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post
Nice...do I detect some metallic in that red paint?
PFF
System Bot
DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2004 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post
Those plates are actually Polished Aluminum that has been Annodized in RED. Pretty nice, eh? There are a couple of ways to do it depending on your checkbook

The Shifter Surround is from an Audi TT and custom fit to our plate. You can get a very similar one by using the new Lancer EVO 8 as well. Very similar in design.

I'm putting together a package like this for a local Forum member now. Pics of that one to follow...

DKOV -

DR650SE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2004 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DR650SEClick Here to visit DR650SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to DR650SEDirect Link to This Post
Interior looks exactly like mine. Minus the car seats, the paint scheme is the same. I also covered my speaker covers in red cloth as well and the defroster vent and the side of the vents on the ends. It came out sweet, Seeing your pics makes me want my car so much more. Only got 10 months in this desert till I can go home and drive!

------------------
AIM: DR650SE
2 Black 86 SE's V-6 4-SPD

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2004 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post
Friends dont let friends install those seat covers!

Just kidding. Looking good. Cool shifter mod. Mr. Mikes will set it off.

JKobra

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2004 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JKobraSend a Private Message to JKobraDirect Link to This Post
Thats really great looking, I love the red! All you need is some white/red gauges and it would look even sweeter!
MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2004 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroDirect Link to This Post
is he planning on painting the car? Silver exterior with red interior doesn't match to well :P
DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2004 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post
Yeah... we have alot more planned for it. Piece at a time though. Starting with a customized Fastback Covnersion

DKOV -

------------------

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock