Started on: 12-14-2003 10:51 AM
Replies: 16
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 12-16-2003 11:57 AM
1985FieroGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
For the people that don't look at the o/t lounge or barely see any news, Saddam Hussein has been caught, and its confirmed!!!!! Turn on your news!!!!!!

------------------

For more info on the idiot light overlays please click here:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/036100.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Razor_Wing

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post
Yeap! I saw that this morning. It's been confurmed through DNA. I wonder what they will do to him now...? I heard them talking about turning him over to some orginazation or something that deals with "crimes agenst humanity" kind of things. Dunno. I say we stone him! lol. *shrugs*

------------------

www.freewebs.com/fierogti

<>{RazorWing}<>

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Wow, I never realized PFF was educational...I almost never watch the news, (too depressing). Thanks for the update.
RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroDirect Link to This Post
I gave up working on the Fiero this morning to watch that coverage. (Keeping this Fiero related.) I am happy for the people of Iraq, since that a-hole is gone. We have a small population of Iraqi people here in Pittsburgh, and one Iraqi and his brother run the used auto lot down the road. His name is "Leo". He made an offer on my old black SE.

Maybe some in Iraqi will be driving a Fiero soon. Heard they are buying cars there like crazy. Anyone know of a Fiero owner in the Middle East?

Mastermind

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 207
User Banned

Report this Post12-14-2003 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindDirect Link to This Post
Maybe Cliff should just close the O/T forum since people like to post non Fiero related post here. But maybe I'm wrong, perhaps Saddam was driving a Fiero when he was captured.

[This message has been edited by Mastermind (edited 12-14-2003).]

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Easy there Turbo, this is pretty important news. I think that GT explained his reasoning for posting this here.
Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-14-2003 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastIndyFiero:

Easy there Turbo, this is pretty important news. I think that GT explained his reasoning for posting this here.

Easy there Indiana Jones, I drive a 4.9 non Turbo. However, that may soon change.

linenoise

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseDirect Link to This Post
It has been confirmed his orange and white taxi was actually the 2nd GM prototype 4 seater. So this thread is not off topic.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mastermind:

Maybe Cliff should just close the O/T forum since people like tp post non Fiero related post here. But maybe I'm wrong, perhaps Saddam was driving a Fiero when he was captured.

LOL! I saw the topic and was going to reply something along the same lines!

fiero go fast

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero go fastSend a Private Message to fiero go fastDirect Link to This Post
Alright.... This morning I was originally going to drive my Fiero to work, but wasn't sure when we were supposed to get the snow or ice or rain or whatever crap we were supposed to get. So I walked inside to check the weather channel. While doing so I realized that Saddam Hussein was on almost every channel. I found the weather, and decided to drive my sisters car to work in fear of killing myself in my fiero....

This is now a fiero related thread.

Matt

cccharlie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2003 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cccharlieSend a Private Message to cccharlieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mastermind:

Maybe Cliff should just close the O/T forum since people like to post non Fiero related post here. But maybe I'm wrong, perhaps Saddam was driving a Fiero when he was captured.

Nope. The paper said "Saddam Found in Hole."

Which goes to show that Courtney Love was behind the whole thing right from the start.

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2003 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Are the prices going up or down when buying items now? Tried of hering about him and now what? He's on PFF chat. Please leave it on o/t.
Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2003 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Are the prices going up or down when buying items now? Tried of hering about him and now what? He's on PFF chat. Please leave it on o/t.

Saddam was actually hunted and captured for hoarding and hiding Fiero parts in that hole where he was found. This is why his capture was posted in this forum.

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2003 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
Sunday while driving my 1986 Fiero GT to the Mile High Fiero's monthly meeting I turned my Fiero radio to an AM station, turned the Fiero Performance Sound System off so the pillar speakers behind the Fiero seats had a clear sound. Low and behold, I heard the updates about the capture of one of the world’s most hated people. The rumors of him in a Fiero were unfounded. There wasn’t a Fiero in site.

------------------
...Perfection....

Car Michael

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2003 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car MichaelSend a Private Message to Car MichaelDirect Link to This Post
I thought he was at the 20th
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2003 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cccharlie:

The paper said "Saddam Found in Hole."

Yeah, he had his head up his ***

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2003 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
By now, everybody has heard the news, so moving to TO/T.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock