Lets see your aftermarket exhaust tips! by Fiero~Spataro
Started on: 10-07-2003 05:39 PM
Replies: 23
Last post by: Kameo Kid on 11-30-2003 05:25 PM
Fiero~Spataro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2003 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero~SpataroSend a Private Message to Fiero~SpataroDirect Link to This Post
Im gonna be doing a custom exhaust soon, and i am trying to decide which tips to use. I am leaning towards 3 1/2" DTM style tips, like tabs car, but lets see what else looks good on a fiero.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ca_xtreme

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2003 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ca_xtremeSend a Private Message to ca_xtremeDirect Link to This Post
lol, i wasnt gonna post anything here but i remember the fieroboobies thing ya did a while back, so i will help ya out i have the twintip 3" on each side

i have these tips on my fiero i really like them with the flowmaster pretty loud exhaust the only thing that i dont like about them is that they are very long tips so they fit in there with very little extra room

[This message has been edited by ca_xtreme (edited 10-07-2003).]

Ronnie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2003 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnieSend a Private Message to RonnieDirect Link to This Post
Not aftermarket , but still look good. These are Caddy STS stainless tips.
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2003 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I wanna see tips too. I need some ideas for my Formula when I get the V8 in there. I don't know if 4" slash cuts will look good or not. Help us all out people!

------------------

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2003 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ronnie:

Not aftermarket , but still look good. These are Caddy STS stainless tips.

i have these on my V8 car, i love them!!
although the inlet is only 2" whear-as my exhaust is a fill 2-1/4 so there the most restricted part of my set-up, but look tits

------------------
Rich AIM one fast 2m8
WTB: 3.32 OR 3.65 4 speed tranny
'92 325i-- X-brace, eibach pro-kit, bilstein sport, S.T. brace, borla cat back,
'86 Fiero 2M8 ,350 bored .030 over,World Products s/r Torquers-ported, Manley valves, Weiand X-CELerator, edelbrock 750cfm.carb hypereutectic pistons, 1.5 rollers,lumpy cam, sanderson cc90's,2-1/4" exhaust4:10 tranny, Spec stage 3copper puck clutch, adj.Koni's, Eibach's,polly, tons more...
'86 Fiero 2m6, 2 inch drop, KYB's, coil overs, ocelot exhaust, No cat.

gtsonly

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2003 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtsonlySend a Private Message to gtsonlyDirect Link to This Post
Here's mine. Brospeed 3.5" tips with the 80 series flowmaster

[img]

------------------

chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2003 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

WCF SS tips.

Dual 3" DTM style tips
------------------

Big BAD V8!
Choptop in progress!
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated June 29 '03 www.dirtyratracing.org

[This message has been edited by chester (edited 10-08-2003).]

Fieroboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2003 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobossClick Here to visit Fieroboss's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierobossDirect Link to This Post
I have the 3 1/2" tips on my car, but i don't ahve a good back shot, this is a pic from the dutch classic
http://fieropride.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=FieroDutchClassicIV&id=DSCN0972

------------------
Ground Zero Performance
http://www.groundzeroperformance.com

Speed Kills - Drive a honda

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2003 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
i have the dtm's on one of mine also. i wanted different styles on different cars but i think another might get them too. my favorite of the aftermarket styles on gt facias. not sure how i'd feel about them on a coupe type facia though.
Bruce

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2003 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceSend a Private Message to BruceDirect Link to This Post
Call me conservative, but I really prefer the stock GT style tips.
Fiero~Spataro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2003 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero~SpataroSend a Private Message to Fiero~SpataroDirect Link to This Post
Im starting to like the 94 and up camaro tips like chesters, and i bet they are cheaper then dtm's
heres a photo shop of my car with those tips

------------------

*click to see my Fiero site*

PFF
System Bot
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2003 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chester:

Dual 3" DTM style tips

Somehow they look better in that picture than they look on the car now ..

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2003 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
ya, ill bet
Fiero~Spataro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2003 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero~SpataroSend a Private Message to Fiero~SpataroDirect Link to This Post
I think skitime has camaro tips, but i cant find a pic. anyone got pics of his exhaust?
Fiero38SC

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2003 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero38SCSend a Private Message to Fiero38SCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero~Spataro:

I think skitime has camaro tips, but i cant find a pic. anyone got pics of his exhaust?

Their from WCF also.

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2003 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero38SC:

Their from WCF also.

Yep... photo from "The Fiero Bible" Skitime 2:39 (page 2 of skitime's history thread, 39th post on the page)

As for me, I've got Gold Pacesetter/Monza Resonator Tips - they no longer sell them in Gold, but you can get them gold plated by anyone who does that sort of thing (FieroSTS had to have his done by a local MFF member who does gold plating for dealerships).

Not the cleanest pic... I'll see if I can locate a better one

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2003 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:

Yeah, I wanna see tips too. I need some ideas for my Formula when I get the V8 in there. I don't know if 4" slash cuts will look good or not. Help us all out people!

They dont look good. I have them on mine. Im very dissapointed with them.

pred1tor83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2003 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pred1tor83Send a Private Message to pred1tor83Direct Link to This Post
I am begining to like the camaro's tips alot.... but i also like the stock ones too
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2003 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
I like the gold ones like Minngreen has. (p.s.you should really wash thar car Rob)
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2003 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
Mine are about 3 3/4 inch. 4 separate tips. Self fabricated Y-pipes and mounting (with some help of welders!). resonated tips. The only thing that gets the rumble down a tiny bit... (no muffler )
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2003 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero STS:

I like the gold ones like Minngreen has. (p.s.you should really wash thar car Rob)

LOL! It seems that I only take pics from the front of the car when it's really clean... the ones I have of the back are either too distant of a shot to be used in this reference - or the car is too dirty

Oh yeah, the pic happens to be from This Archive dated August 28th 2001 - so the pic is a little old.

How about this car as an example instead?

PFF
System Bot
Puck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2003 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
My friend messed up his stainless steel exhaust tips on his truck so i put them on my car after shaving them down to fit under my car....pics are on my other computer but they are 4" straight exhaust tips like 15 inches long but they look good.

------------------

4BanGinFun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2003 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4BanGinFunClick Here to visit 4BanGinFun's HomePageSend a Private Message to 4BanGinFunDirect Link to This Post
i have 2 3" boom tubes on my car there is a good picture on my cardomain site i dont have pip or else i would post it

------------------
Chris 85 Fiero SE 2.5L of fury
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=347941&page

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2003 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidDirect Link to This Post

these are made by Ractive.

------------------

3.4 DOHC Turbo swap in progress

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock