More Notchback Competition by iwanna3.4dohc
Started on: 10-27-2003 09:07 PM
Replies: 44
Last post by: iwanna3.4dohc on 11-03-2003 09:58 PM
iwanna3.4dohc

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iwanna3.4dohcSend a Private Message to iwanna3.4dohcDirect Link to This Post
finally got my scanner fixed so now i can post some pics. here they are...

Heres what it started out as. a plain 85gt

After a few mods

Lowrider!

Look at that beautiful arse!
One More...

Mods are:
Aus side scoops
zr1 hood scoop
mustang deckild scoop
spoiler extensions

engine is mostly stock
4.10 tranny cold air intake, cat removed

ST lowering springs on kyb shocks and struts

So what do ya guys think? Any questions welcome

oh yea, could someone try to make a sig for me

[This message has been edited by iwanna3.4dohc (edited 10-27-2003).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Elenor84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Elenor84Click Here to visit Elenor84's HomePageSend a Private Message to Elenor84Direct Link to This Post
I'm at a loss for words, all I can say is Sweet Ride man, Sweet Ride.
prtzlboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prtzlboySend a Private Message to prtzlboyDirect Link to This Post
wow, I don't think I've ever seen a white monochrome notchie. That looks very cool! Love the rims, too. Still not a big fan of zr1 style hoods, though :/ My car had the exact same hood as yours until it was conveniently removed by the bumper of the car in front of me

Now you just have to give all that show some GO!

iwanna3.4dohc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iwanna3.4dohcSend a Private Message to iwanna3.4dohcDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by prtzlboy:

wow, I don't think I've ever seen a white monochrome notchie. That looks very cool! Love the rims, too. Still not a big fan of zr1 style hoods, though :/ My car had the exact same hood as yours until it was conveniently removed by the bumper of the car in front of me

Now you just have to give all that show some GO!

thanks, i ran into the back of a truck too. luckily the bumper was bent down, and just chipped some paint off the nose. it has a bra on now its getting repainted as soon as i find some time.
thanks for the compliment elenor!!

Boricuasoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoricuasoyClick Here to visit Boricuasoy's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoricuasoyDirect Link to This Post
hay man thats a very nice looking ride there, how do the suspension technique springs feel? may get the ST for my ride. ST = suspension techniques right? =p do you get a little squeak when you go over a bump with the kyb struts and the car being soo low? i do.

------------------
mod it until is perfect.

http://members.cardomain.com/boricuaso

iwanna3.4dohc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iwanna3.4dohcSend a Private Message to iwanna3.4dohcDirect Link to This Post
i love the suspension technique springs! that pic of the car being slammed was after an accident. broke the cast housing that the strut mounts to. the spring was sitting on the tire, and cut a groove into it while i drove to the nearest parking lot. no, i dont have any problems with them squeaking.

[This message has been edited by iwanna3.4dohc (edited 10-27-2003).]

STRATOHACKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for STRATOHACKERSend a Private Message to STRATOHACKERDirect Link to This Post
Dude, I saw your car today on I70 west getting on the Hamilton road exit on my way to work. It's the 2nd time I've seen it and wondered who you were. Looks killer at freeway speeds! Nice job.
Richey
sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2003 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
Nice! White looks so good on the aero Fieros. Curious as to why you opted to paint the wing stands black? Looks good

------------------

Primer is my favorite color...

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
i like everything but the wing stands

------------------
Rich AIM one fast 2m8
WTB: 3.32 OR 3.65 4 speed tranny
'92 325i-- X-brace, eibach pro-kit, bilstein sport, S.T. brace, borla cat back,
'86 Fiero 2M8 ,350 bored .030 over,World Products s/r Torquers-ported, Manley valves, Weiand X-CELerator, edelbrock 750cfm.carb hypereutectic pistons, 1.5 rollers,lumpy cam, sanderson cc90's,2-1/4" exhaust4:10 tranny, Spec stage 3copper puck clutch, adj.Koni's, Eibach's,polly, tons more...
'86 Fiero 2m6, 2-1/4 inch drop, KYB's, ocelot exhaust, No cat.

wpgfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wpgfieroSend a Private Message to wpgfieroDirect Link to This Post
am I the only one who can't see the pics?
and when I copy & paste the URL I get Gateway Timeout

------------------

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
I love it man. My Fiero Formula envy's your GT

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post
Nice. I Like the side scoops. What are ST lowering springs? It looks really low. Nice work though.

iwanna3.4dohc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iwanna3.4dohcSend a Private Message to iwanna3.4dohcDirect Link to This Post
STRATOHACKER- were you driving a fiero? I take that way to school everyday(eastland career center) ill keep an eye out for ya
thanks for the compliments

sqoach- i painted the wingstands black to try to highlight the black on the rest of the car. i threw them on there when i first got it and they just grew on me. plus, some of the same color stand look a little tacky(just my opinion)

$Rich$- is it the black on the wingstands you dont like, or are they just too big? if i had to do it over, i would have went with the 5" stands instead of the 6".

wpgfiero- can you still not see them? i could try to email them to you if youd like

Black-Azz-GT- the Suspension Technique (ST) lowering springs are a 1"1/2 lowering spring that can be found a www.jcwhitney.com the pic that says lowrider was after running over a 6" curb- oops
Thanks for all the compliments guys!

wpgfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wpgfieroSend a Private Message to wpgfieroDirect Link to This Post
now I can see them
very very nice, I love stage 2 scoops and I think the black 5" wingstands gave me an idea for my car
Sweet notchy!
iwanna3.4dohc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iwanna3.4dohcSend a Private Message to iwanna3.4dohcDirect Link to This Post
2 more pics

After 1000$ in wheels and tires were stolen

And another side shot

Would anybody be able to brighten this up? Thanks!

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
The wheels make the car. Great side scoops and I love the decklid vent. Great car.

------------------

1987 Fiero SE, Tech IV, Automatic, KYBs, Poly Bushings, Dunlop Tires.
1st time Fiero owner on DEC 6, 2002 - Back on America's Highways SEP 5, 2003

wpgfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wpgfieroSend a Private Message to wpgfieroDirect Link to This Post
hows this for lightened up?

TWEETIE BIRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TWEETIE BIRDClick Here to visit TWEETIE BIRD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TWEETIE BIRDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wpgfiero:

hows this for lightened up?

Hey Scott, looks like Beautiful Buckeye Lake
in the background

GreenZ28in503

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GreenZ28in503Send a Private Message to GreenZ28in503Direct Link to This Post
I'm normally not a fan of Fiero body mods/ground FX kits. I think they take away from the naturally good lines of the car. However I have to say that is the single best looking body-modded Fiero I have seen. The simplicity of what you have on there (vs the "let's see how many aftermarket body panels I can bolt onto this thing" look) and the plain white are great.

Hats off to you man. Would you mind if I made my car look like yours?

------------------
Donny
95 Z28 M6; Free mods, bolt-ons, 13.3@102 1.9 60' on DRs (Pic)
91 AccordA4; Stock. 140K miles. Runs like new.
86 Fiero SE M4; Not even mine anymore but I'm still stuck working on it ;) 3.4L, bolt-ons
86 Fiero SE M4; Restore and heads/cam 3.4L in progress.

Tabs31

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tabs31Send a Private Message to Tabs31Direct Link to This Post
Nice notchy. Welcome to the club

------------------

iwanna3.4dohc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iwanna3.4dohcSend a Private Message to iwanna3.4dohcDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Thanks everyone for the compliments!

RACE- thanks, the first time i put the wheels on there i wasnt sure if i liked them or not, but they have definatly grew on me

wpg- thanks for lightening it up! looks great

tweetie- yep, thats are buckeye lake. i wanted to get some pictures in before winter hit and figured that it was the perfect place to do it.

GreenZ28- thanks! I put in alot of time and effort into it( the first time ive done any body work and painting) and compliments like that make it worthwhile. And i dont mind if you make your car look like mine

[This message has been edited by iwanna3.4dohc (edited 10-28-2003).]

PFF
System Bot
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2003 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
White notchies rule!

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2003 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
I attempted a signature for you. There's plenty of guys on this forum that can do way better than this. I tried to give it a somewhat cartoonish look, but it just looks kind of blurry. You can use it if you want to.

SplineZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2003 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SplineZClick Here to visit SplineZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to SplineZDirect Link to This Post
Hrm.. Ive wanted those scoops for a while, now that i see them on a car, i watn them even more

wpgfiero, if your still having problems with the images, im guessing your using shawcables proxy server That error is specific to proxy problems.. disable it and you should be fine.

James Z

------------------

[This message has been edited by SplineZ (edited 10-29-2003).]

iwanna3.4dohc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2003 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iwanna3.4dohcSend a Private Message to iwanna3.4dohcDirect Link to This Post
sig test

thanks man!!

------------------

liltobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2003 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liltobeSend a Private Message to liltobeDirect Link to This Post
Sick ride man!!!!, it looks so sweeeet. it is very low, beautifful wheels, all you gotta do is paint the calipers. peace

------------------

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2003 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
Excellent execution of parts! I am a firm believer in form following function.
Can you favor us with a peek inside your ride? Does your interior match your taste on the outside? Great notchie. Oh, were your wheels really ripped off?

Thianks,
Kevin J. Sullivan

iwanna3.4dohc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2003 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iwanna3.4dohcSend a Private Message to iwanna3.4dohcDirect Link to This Post
Ask and yee shall recieve...

As for whats done...

MTX speakers in door panel
pioneer 4X10 speakers up front
Grand am cd player
Grant GT steering wheel
Temporary seat covers (until i get $ for Mr mikes)
Aftermarket shift knob
short shifter soon to come
I didnt want to get real crazy and gaudy with it as i already liked how the interior looked, so i just spiced it up a little
It could use a little brightening though...

[This message has been edited by iwanna3.4dohc (edited 10-29-2003).]

Dreamin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2003 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DreaminSend a Private Message to DreaminDirect Link to This Post
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2003 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
Nice car.

On a side note, anyone mind photoshopping this car yellow and adding a 355 front end?
That is unless iwanna3.4dohc doesn't want it to be done.

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2003 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Great looking notchie! I think those side scoops are the best looking ones available. Everything flows well... except for those wing stands... I think they would look better in white IMO. Good Job

------------------
1986 Fiero SE

PFF
System Bot
iwanna3.4dohc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2003 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iwanna3.4dohcSend a Private Message to iwanna3.4dohcDirect Link to This Post
no i dont mind if you play with it.

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

Nice car.

On a side note, anyone mind photoshopping this car yellow and adding a 355 front end?
That is unless iwanna3.4dohc doesn't want it to be done.

As for the wingstands, im thinking about painting them white. I might have a poll to see what people think (black or white) Would someone be able to photoshop them white?

[This message has been edited by iwanna3.4dohc (edited 10-30-2003).]

wpgfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2003 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wpgfieroSend a Private Message to wpgfieroDirect Link to This Post
I'll photoshop them white in a minute, and if someone can give me a pic of a car with a 355 nose on the same angle as one of those pics or a similar angle I'll try that photoshop too.
Personally I like the black wing stands, they even inspired me
normsf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2003 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for normsfClick Here to visit normsf's HomePageSend a Private Message to normsfDirect Link to This Post
Wow, very nice work. Its great to see those side panels on your car. Now I know I have to make something like them on my 87GT5spd with a 3.4 dohc, thanks Norm.
iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2003 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterDirect Link to This Post
I like the black wingstands on your car. What kind of wheels do you have on it, and what size? They're very nice wheels.
wpgfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2003 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wpgfieroSend a Private Message to wpgfieroDirect Link to This Post
ask and yee shall receive

slimsunny34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2003 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slimsunny34Click Here to visit slimsunny34's HomePageSend a Private Message to slimsunny34Direct Link to This Post
I think you should leave the wing stands black. I like how it accents the rest of the black trim on the car.
86gtsmokenvettes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2003 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gtsmokenvettesSend a Private Message to 86gtsmokenvettesDirect Link to This Post
Chop Top
L44_87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
User Banned

Report this Post11-01-2003 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L44_87GTSend a Private Message to L44_87GTDirect Link to This Post
Nice car ,those NAWZ seat covers gotta go man!

------------------
87 Fiero GT with a few mods

blew another 2.8....looking for a 2.8 long block.

Slater_334

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2003 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slater_334Send a Private Message to Slater_334Direct Link to This Post
oooooo.. aaaaaaaaa...
that looks great. now i know what i want to do, lol

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay