Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Night at the drags, Rockcrawl smokes us all !!! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Night at the drags, Rockcrawl smokes us all !!! by PBJ
Started on: 07-18-2003 11:27 PM
Replies: 47
Last post by: rockcrawl on 07-26-2003 06:22 PM
PBJ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2003 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post
Well the grudge match finally happended.

V8dreamer with 3800 s/c
60 ft-1.935
1/4 ET 13.403
1/4 MPH 101.53

Her86GT with 4.9 stock with 5 psi boost (turbo)
60 ft-1.971
1/4 ET 13.442
1/4 MPH 101.05

Rockcrawl with modified 4.9 4 spd muncie.
60 ft-1.983
1/4 ET 13.301
1/4 MPH 105.61

So as you can see each car is very different but all run similar times. The winner for the drag night at ST Thomas Raceway was Jon, so it looks like I have to do some more work on Becks car

Some pics for yous.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2003 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Now if only the SBC guys would show up at the strip then we could settle this engine swap debate once and for all.

PBJ, what kind of mods are you running on your 4.9?

PBJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2003 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Now if only the SBC guys would show up at the strip then we could settle this engine swap debate once and for all.

PBJ, what kind of mods are you running on your 4.9?

Well the SBC guys are definately capable of going faster but you are right, they seem to not run so much.

As far as the mods on Becks 4.9, There were none, the engine is completely stock just a turbo plummed in.

Pete

Tabs31

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2003 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tabs31Send a Private Message to Tabs31Direct Link to This Post
Those are some great times. Are you guys coming to the gta show in september?

------------------

CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2003 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
The crowds seem uncontrollable... Who did you have running security?

------------------
Christian Thomas
87 Pontiac Fiero GT Maroon/Silver

lildevil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2003 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post
HAHA!! yea looks alil deserted there. I am sure that track is run much like my track. They open only one side of the bleachers for the street car events. Heres a pic from my nite at the drags. See it looks deserted too.

GREAT times guys! Between you 3 and my brother and I we have to be the drag racingist people on the forum! Hope you save some for the Maple Grove ALL POntiac race this wekend coming up !

------------------
Earl Sessions
1985 Fiero w/ 1998 Supercharged 3.8 V-6
Best ET: 12.55 @ 107.19mph

"NO Juice....Just BOOST!"

V8Dreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2003 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for V8DreamerSend a Private Message to V8DreamerDirect Link to This Post
Now Earl...if I could only find a way to catch up to you....

I have about 1000RPM to add to my 2-3 shift and about 600RPM to add to my 1-2 shift, but I don't think that's going to quite do it. I guess it's time to get the correct torque convertor in there and see what that does for me.

Ryan

kslish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2003 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kslishSend a Private Message to kslishDirect Link to This Post
Wow....look at that trap speed for Jon....

Looks like he has figured a lot out on how to make the 4.9L breathe better at upper RPM's. Now if I could only remember what all he did.

Ken S.

rockcrawl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2003 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rockcrawlClick Here to visit rockcrawl's HomePageSend a Private Message to rockcrawlDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to add that Ryan and I drove our cars more than 500 miles to get to St Thomas Dragwag in Ontario. We then managed to each run half a dozen or more low-mid 13 second runs. Saturday we drove another 200 miles to Michigan, where we were 20 minutes too late to register for the show Saturday night we drove back to London, and back to PA on Sunday. 1500 miles in three days and no breakdowns. I did tear a poly motor mount at the drags, but nothing disabling. Ryan averaged over 30 mpg, and I got 25 mpg.

Wow....look at that trap speed for Jon....
Looks like he has figured a lot out on how to make the 4.9L breathe better at upper RPM's. Now if I could only remember what all he did.

I shifted every gear at 6000 rpm, hit the limiter many times. Ryan beat my 60 foot every time, and he's faster 0-60 mph, but I always pass him in the 1/4 mile. I'll admit my slow 60 ft times are mostly due to me not being able to get a good launch with the manual (I stalled twice ), but I still caught him every time. Something else to consider is that Ryan can only make one run at those speeds, after that the SC is smoking hot and he gets drasticly slower after each run unless he lets it cool. We hot-lap the 4.9's and they just keep getting faster.

I've done what I set out to do with the 4.9. Until Ryan or Becky can beat my 13.301 I'm going to sit back and relax. It won't be long. Pete has some mods planned for Beck's car that will easily put it into the 12s. All Ryan needs is a new torque converter and revised shift points. I've got something new in mind.

Jon

p.s. They say I won because my car is lighter. I say winning is winning.

soup

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2003 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupDirect Link to This Post
Is that orange car V8Dreamers??? I have never seen it before! I love that color. Does anyone have any more pics on it???

How is the Firebird dash comming along on Her86gt's car?

------------------

87 GT w/T-Tops
If you like what I am contributing, please vote.

Her86GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2003 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Her86GTClick Here to visit Her86GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Her86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by soup:

Is that orange car V8Dreamers??? I have never seen it before! I love that color. Does anyone have any more pics on it???

Yes that is v8Dreamers car.

The Firebird dash is completed enough to show it. As for the interior being completed, I would say no. It's an ongoing project. We hope to have the interior all converted over to the dash colour. But it all has to be custom painted so I'll just wait until I have the cash to do it. Right now I'd rather put my money into making the car go fast! Pete already knows what he's going to do to get me into the 12's. Now we just have to wait until the winter when I can hand the keys over to him.

PFF
System Bot
rockcrawl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2003 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rockcrawlClick Here to visit rockcrawl's HomePageSend a Private Message to rockcrawlDirect Link to This Post

Email Ryan, he has many more pictures

NOS3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2003 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NOS3800Click Here to visit NOS3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to NOS3800Direct Link to This Post
Great Times guys. And Gals. You going to make it to Maple Grove this weekend? Ryan, are you still running the 3.4? I am wondering why my 3.25 and rockers is running 14.1-14.3 right now???
Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2003 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Direct Link to This Post
DAYUM! I followed you guys into the show Saturday. In the Red Silverado! Man, you guys sounded MEAN! I was with two guys that didn't like Fieros before the show, but I converted them! By the end of they day they said, "I take back everything I've said about Fieros." ahha it was great! Now one of them wants to buy his brothers 85 and put a v8 in it! Thanks to all for helping convert two more! (Sorry about going off topic, but it was really amazing seeing them change...)

------------------

lildevil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2003 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post
Ryan... i think that torque convertor will make a BIG difference. I jus installed a new PCM on my car but i am not too happy with it. It changed the shift points but it seems too hold the gears too long before the shift. I went to the track with it Friday nite and managed 12.6-12-7's with it but because of the weather wasn't able to see much of a difference over the stock PCM. We'll see how I do at Maple Grove.

Jon, get that thing hooked up or learn how to shift...that mph is definitly good for 12 seconds.

Now a question for both you guys...why did you run all over the country to race in Canada when you could have jus went straight to Mich. and ran there against other fieros?

jus curious...

Later!

------------------
Earl Sessions

lildevil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2003 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post

lildevil

1537 posts
Member since Aug 2001
And jus to stick up for Ryan here...his mostly stock 3800SC (only a pulley upgrade right?) was jus a tenth slower then Rockcrawls and was faster thn PBJ...right? And the 2 4.9's have quite a bit of customization done to them that JOE BLOW probably wouldn't be able to do to theirs. Jus adding fuel to the fire...hee hee

------------------
Earl Sessions

rockcrawl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2003 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rockcrawlClick Here to visit rockcrawl's HomePageSend a Private Message to rockcrawlDirect Link to This Post

...why did you run all over the country to race in Canada when you could have jus went straight to Mich. and ran there against other fieros?

We had limited time off work and were staying with Pete and Becky in London for the weekend, so it was just more convinient to race at St Thomas.

his mostly stock 3800SC was jus a tenth slower then Rockcrawls

Winning is winning ! Seriously, I don't care who's faster, I've had my hands in all of these cars so it makes me happy to see any one of them go fast. The 3800 has lots more potential, I just prefer the V8. We sure had fun wooping the Mustangs and F-bodies.
Bazooka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2003 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaClick Here to visit Bazooka's HomePageSend a Private Message to BazookaDirect Link to This Post
Nice runs guys.

Rockcrawl, A while back, were you the one that made and sold trans mounts for the 440t4 into the Fiero cradle? I'de like to see what's been used and available.
Thanks,
Marty

ThaFieroMunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2003 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThaFieroMunkSend a Private Message to ThaFieroMunkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by soup:

See for yourself!!

Those are some awesome times guys. Maybe I should get a 4.9 V8.. only problem is that poor gas mileage...

------------------
Alex

1987 GT 2.8 V6

Mastermind

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 207
User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2003 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ThaFieroMunk:

See for yourself!!

Those are some awesome times guys. Maybe I should get a 4.9 V8.. only problem is that poor gas mileage...

The 4.9 with the auto Caddy trans gets better MPG than the 2.8 auto.

rockcrawl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2003 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rockcrawlClick Here to visit rockcrawl's HomePageSend a Private Message to rockcrawlDirect Link to This Post

were you the one that made and sold trans mounts for the 440t4 into the Fiero cradle?

I use all OEM GM parts to do that. No need to make anything.

PFF
System Bot
Fiero38SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2003 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero38SCSend a Private Message to Fiero38SCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lildevil:

And jus to stick up for Ryan here...his mostly stock 3800SC (only a pulley upgrade right?) was jus a tenth slower then Rockcrawls and was faster thn PBJ...right?

Only difference between mine and Ryan's is that I have a 5-speed and run 13.1. My exhaust is a little different also. Will see you at the Grove.

------------------

85 SE 2M6 "Fiero Addiction"
85 SE SC3800 Series II 5-Speed

PBJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2003 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post
Just getting some pics emailed to me from a friend that came out, so I can share them with you. Beck sporting here big new rear street tires, and getting away without wearing a helmet too. You cant see but Jon (rockcrawl) is in the pass seat taking a snap shot of what the ECM is doing.

[This message has been edited by PBJ (edited 07-22-2003).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2003 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Gearing can make a huge difference in 1/4 mile ET's. I believe that PBJ's car has stock Caddy De Ville gearing which is good for cruising but poor for all out acceleration. Ths stock Caddy gearing is also not benefical to fast turbo spool-up. Still Pete and Beckys car is darn respectable and fast. IMO, putting 3.73 gears in that 4T60E will push the car to 1/4 mile ET's in the mid 12's with ease.

------------------
87GT 3.4 Turbo Best 0-60 5.2 seconds
http://www.turbochargerpower.com/turbo.htm

Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTDirect Link to This Post
Where do I go about finding the gears or which cars had the 3.71's for the 4t60e or something close to those? Does anyone have a database for this or just first hand knowledge? I went to the pontiac / caddy dealer and they could not help? Please help I need more gear than 2.73

thanks,
Jesse

PBJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post
The trans is a 4T60 (non E) from a 1990 pontiac 6000 with a final drive ratio of 3.33, rebuilt with a shift kit. We are not able to run an electric trans with the ecm's available to us at this time.

We also tried different tire sizes from overall diameter of 24.5 to 27 inches to get the best ET and speed at the traps.

If you have the number/letter code off the plate on the trans it can be used to find the final drive ratio.

Pete

Her86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Her86GTClick Here to visit Her86GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Her86GTDirect Link to This Post
When we put the bigger tires on my car, I went from 96 mph through the traps to my best speed of 102.56 mph, still having the same ET. The smaller tires hooked up easier so my 60 ft time was faster but the transmission shifted sooner. The bigger tires don't hook up as easy but get me through the traps in a lower gear.

These big buns on my car are still new so I'm told they have alot of slip to them right now. We'll see in a few weeks of driving on them if my ET gets faster.

------------------

Street&Strip Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Street&Strip PerformanceSend a Private Message to Street&Strip PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Her86GT:

When we put the bigger tires on my car, I went from 96 mph through the traps to my best speed of 102.56 mph, still having the same ET. The smaller tires hooked up easier so my 60 ft time was faster but the transmission shifted sooner. The bigger tires don't hook up as easy but get me through the traps in a lower gear.

These big buns on my car are still new so I'm told they have alot of slip to them right now. We'll see in a few weeks of driving on them if my ET gets faster.

OMG! It's faster?? See if I can add some more explitives next ride.

[This message has been edited by Street&Strip Performance (edited 07-23-2003).]

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
Hey guys,

It was really good finally getting to meet you. I wish we'd had a little more time. I would have loved to pick you brains on your cars.

PBJ & Her86GT - Thanks for stopping by my car and introducing yourself. The turbo set up on your car is really trick. It'll be interesting to watch it get faster. Keep plugging away at the interior. You're off to a good start. The dash looks great.

Rockcrawl - I didn't get much chance to talk to you (you seemed really busy at the time). Your 4.9 ROCKS! Nomally asparated and kicking butt! Hopefully, your efforts will quiet the nay-sayers about the Hop-up potential of the 4.9. That shaker hood scoop is really trick, too.

Ryan - Beautiful paint. The orange metallic look great in the sun. I also REALLY like 3800 SC motors.

Thanks again guys,

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up
[URL=https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html]
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/031255.html
*** UPDATED 1/24/03 ***

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

[This message has been edited by mrfixit58 (edited 07-23-2003).]

Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
Is rockcrawl running a 3.65 Muncie of a 4.10 Muncie?
PBJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post
Derek, do you have the video so we can make it available to the public?

mrfixit58-It was good to meet you too, you could also see what your firebird interior work has inspired.

Will-I do know it is NOT the 4.10 Muncie.

Pete

PFF
System Bot
Street&Strip Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Street&Strip PerformanceSend a Private Message to Street&Strip PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PBJ:

Derek, do you have the video so we can make it available to the public?

mrfixit58-It was good to meet you too, you could also see what your firebird interior work has inspired.

Will-I do know it is NOT the 4.10 Muncie.

Pete

I've been so busy I forgot about posting the rest of the stuff. I think Toogey got most of the video that I had. But I get busy and forget to do things.

I'll actually do it right now.

Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Considered starting a new thread, but decided against it....

SO, whos going to be at the Grove for pontiac day?!

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Nice thread, thanks for posting your times. I know many people were curious. Jon/Pete or Becky, do you happen to remember what 1/4mi times your 4.9's were doing before your mods or boost? Just stock and taken to the track...?

It was so nice putting faces to your cars... grant me a moment of lattitude here... time to kiss up:
-Pete, your workpersonship on the car was awesome. The dash looked great and the motor looked tough.
-Ryan, so sorry your sail panel attacked you. You have my sympathy... maybe you shouldn't drive so fast?
-Becky, It's really cool having women compete in what is generally testosterone laden activities. Jen out at Waterford & Milan, cadero's wife Jan, MsBeth... ya'll showed me you can not only compete, but whip the tar out of many of us!... well at least me anyway...
-Jon, amazing ride. I hope you got what you wanted for your car, and that the next project turns out just as good (or better). Wish I could have been a player. And put me in line for one of your extractors wouldya?

-All, so sorry you didn't arrive in time to get judged, but I am very glad to have met ya'll. It may be quite some time before we have the opportunity again. No offense to any of you... but based on the maturity in your posts and your experience with Fieo's... I expected ya'll to be... older. Just saying I was surprised and couldn't have picked you out in a line up if I tried. Well, except Pete... He has a 'unique' look. Glad you made it home safe.

Oh yeah... and answer that question about 4.9 times if you can remember!

Her86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Her86GTClick Here to visit Her86GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Her86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Nice thread, thanks for posting your times. I know many people were curious. Jon/Pete or Becky, do you happen to remember what 1/4mi times your 4.9's were doing before your mods or boost? Just stock and taken to the track...?

It was so nice putting faces to your cars... grant me a moment of lattitude here... time to kiss up:
-Pete, your workpersonship on the car was awesome. The dash looked great and the motor looked tough.
-Ryan, so sorry your sail panel attacked you. You have my sympathy... maybe you shouldn't drive so fast?
-Becky, It's really cool having women compete in what is generally testosterone laden activities. Jen out at Waterford & Milan, cadero's wife Jan, MsBeth... ya'll showed me you can not only compete, but whip the tar out of many of us!... well at least me anyway...
-Jon, amazing ride. I hope you got what you wanted for your car, and that the next project turns out just as good (or better). Wish I could have been a player. And put me in line for one of your extractors wouldya?

-All, so sorry you didn't arrive in time to get judged, but I am very glad to have met ya'll. It may be quite some time before we have the opportunity again. No offense to any of you... but based on the maturity in your posts and your experience with Fieo's... I expected ya'll to be... older. Just saying I was surprised and couldn't have picked you out in a line up if I tried. Well, except Pete... He has a 'unique' look. Glad you made it home safe.

Oh yeah... and answer that question about 4.9 times if you can remember!

Thankyou for the nice comments. It was nice to meet you as well. I'm sure there were alot of PFF people there who I didn't get a chance to meet. I'm glad I was able to have a name tag made up so it would have been easier for people to pick me out without having to stand by my car all day.

I've always had an interest in cars so racing my Fiero seems natural - Not to mention that I have been married for 10 years to an auto mechanic . Pete and his 'unique' look - kinda reminds me of Mr. Clean.

We did not take my car up the track when it was just the stock 4.9 but the next time we do go, we'll take the pipe from the turbo to the engine, off and see what it does.

Street&Strip Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Street&Strip PerformanceSend a Private Message to Street&Strip PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
Anyone willing to host this video? It's 4.8MB and it's in MPEG format. I tried to mute the explitive in the video.
rockcrawl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rockcrawlClick Here to visit rockcrawl's HomePageSend a Private Message to rockcrawlDirect Link to This Post
My stock 4.9 with 2.73:1 4T60E ran 13.89. My stock 4.9 with 3.43:1 4T60E ran 14.1. My stock 4.5 with 4T60 ran 14.2. Those are G-tech times not official track times, but my shaker runs a best of 13.36 with the G-tech and 13.301 at the track. The 4.9s that Ran at Milan last weekend were turning low 15s which makes me suspect they are running in fuel backup mode or something.
rockcrawl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rockcrawlClick Here to visit rockcrawl's HomePageSend a Private Message to rockcrawlDirect Link to This Post

rockcrawl

2528 posts
Member since Jul 2000
Email the video to rockcrawl@FieroAddiction.com and I'll put it on the website.
rockcrawl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2003 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rockcrawlClick Here to visit rockcrawl's HomePageSend a Private Message to rockcrawlDirect Link to This Post
An in-car vid of Becky's: http://www.fieroaddiction.com/vids/her86gtincar.mpg

[This message has been edited by rockcrawl (edited 07-24-2003).]

Street&Strip Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2003 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Street&Strip PerformanceSend a Private Message to Street&Strip PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rockcrawl:

An in-car vid of Becky's: http://www.fieroaddiction.com/vids/her86gtincar.mpg

and a vid of me doing 13.59 with a horrible start. http://www.fieroaddiction.com/vids/Picture 031.mov

Fixed your link

http://www.fieroaddiction.com/vids/Picture 031.mov

[This message has been edited by Street&Strip Performance (edited 07-24-2003).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay