Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Look what the Heartland Fiero Club Did...

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Look what the Heartland Fiero Club Did... by yello86se
Started on: 03-16-2003 07:51 PM
Replies: 26
Last post by: yello86se on 06-20-2003 12:05 AM
yello86se

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 197
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2003 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seDirect Link to This Post
Went to Iowa.. Met up with Scrotum Pat, Larry Johnson and Rarew66( Fred). I ordered this a while ago and we were waitng for the weather to show this off..
As you can see , Heartland Fieros engraved the plenum yello86 , Big Bored it out, powder coated with matching valve covers..if you look closely you will also see my cold air intake I put on that matches.. I am relooming the engine compartement in Yello also. Just so you know,, HEartland fieros can engrave, bore and powdercoat you a new Plenum and valve covers for a very very reasonable fee. Just go to Heartland fieros website, look around and if you have questions.. email Larry or Fred,, call if you need to also,, their numbers are provided..They also offer a large bore throttle body which I orderd but isnt installed yet

Now we go to the new Mr mikes updates.. Do you see what the new items are??? actually there is another item that isnt shown also( Leather center console)
updated interior...

ANd the next few I took just because it was such a warm, bright sunny day in minnesota.
others..

Id like to Give a big thanks to my fiero club,HEARTLAND FIEROS, for such a great job on the engine compartment.. Here is to you Fred and Larry !!!!

[This message has been edited by yello86se (edited 03-16-2003).]

[This message has been edited by yello86se (edited 03-17-2003).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroHarry

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2003 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHarrySend a Private Message to FieroHarryDirect Link to This Post
Dang, I can hear the "Mistress" in the garage whining already....
Harry! Where's my engraved intake??????
Big PS: Very sweet looking ride!
------------------

"If you want to blend in, take the bus!"
fieroharry@yahoo.com
FOCOSEVA & CFOG-I

[This message has been edited by FieroHarry (edited 03-16-2003).]

FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2003 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIDirect Link to This Post
"Yello86SE" Looks great I just want to make one suggestion: MAKE SURE THE YELLOW WIRE LOOM IS MADE FOR HEAT"! I wouldn't want to see this car end up in flames and I hope to see it at the Dells this year!
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2003 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Damn, you really ARE making me work harder to compete at Carlisle. Grr.

BTW, those are MR mikes Vinyl seats correct? (yello comes in vinyl only?) Kinda sux thinkin you pay for leather seats and get 'top quality vinyl' at the cost others pay for leather

------------------

19 Year Old Fierophile.
--1986 SE V6, Wild Custom Notchback
--1984 SE Modified Notchback

yello86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2003 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seDirect Link to This Post
All Leather,,, no Vinyl.. Got to know Mr Mike to get what Ya want..
Im in the business so I got all Leather..even my shifter is yellow leather

keep working,, you will catch up

FieroRaines

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2003 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRainesSend a Private Message to FieroRainesDirect Link to This Post
Nice ride yellow, really top-notch!

------------------

Proud owner of a Black and Purple 1985 Fiero GT All Stock Baby!

DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2003 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Looking great Ron, can't wait to see it in person at the next Heartland Meeting!!!!

Again, Congrats on a great job!!! (gotta love that yellow)

Dan

------------------

yello86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2003 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seDirect Link to This Post
thanks for all the compliments everyone..
scrotum_pat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
User Banned

Report this Post03-17-2003 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scrotum_patSend a Private Message to scrotum_patDirect Link to This Post
Man, im sorry I had to leave early. I really wanted to go for a ride in it so I can see what mines gonna be like. Once my coilovers get here im gonna put all my goodies on

Looks awsome too. No hickups I assume.

And just so everyone knows, Ron did some of the work too Meant to get pics, but non of us had a camera.

yello86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2003 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seDirect Link to This Post
Thought I would post the website address.. Just click on the club store for info and pricing.. My intake and valve covers are shown as examples of what can be done.. http://www.heartlandfieros.com

Pat, I wish you could have driven yello. Fred did and said it really handles quite nice. Got alot more acceleration and a deeper sound to the exhaust now..

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2003 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Lookin' Nice!

------------------

IM Username: FieroChic88
Silver 1988 GT
Silver 1986 2m4
Cobalt Blue 85 GT 3.4

[This message has been edited by Fierochic88 (edited 03-17-2003).]

PFF
System Bot
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2003 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
What's up with the Stock taillights!? The car is lookin' good- the yellow appears to have turned out quite well in the engine compartment.

I'm really enjoying this warmer weather. I finally got around to upgrading my Hi-Beam bulbs (130w/100w low-beams) and installing the high wing on my GT. I'm planning on driving the car to the MFF meeting tonight- it'll be nice to have it back on the road again!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 03-17-2003).]

yello86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2003 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seDirect Link to This Post
Stock Tailights??? nope,, these are the ones you did,, but I changed something in them..I did get new LEDS..
The weather is awesome now,, Im glad to hear you have gotten soem progress on the GT.
We need to set a date to shoot thsi car for the poster and the show stuff...Its very close to beign done now..Even though the hood is going to get reshot..
There is even more engine Mods and external mod to be put on,, they jsut arnt here yet..And I cant let it all out of the bag jsut yet,, thats what shows are for!!!

[This message has been edited by yello86se (edited 03-17-2003).]

kmunson56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2003 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kmunson56Send a Private Message to kmunson56Direct Link to This Post
Ron,
Your car is looking GREAT. Have you looked at your PM's lately. I need an answer to the last one I sent. I will be at the Daytona show this coming weekend.
Kris
sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2003 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
Very nice! The custom engraved plenum adds a nice touch. I'll have to look into that for mine
And it actually looks better than I thought with the wing. It looked good without it, but it also looks good with it.

------------------

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2003 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yello86se:

All Leather,,, no Vinyl.. Got to know Mr Mike to get what Ya want..
Im in the business so I got all Leather..even my shifter is yellow leather

keep working,, you will catch up

I just love the lil' 'cocky' attitude.. remind's me of 'Revin and myself'...

Looking NICE.. I'm not really partial to the Notchback's, but you, Tab's31 and a few other's are changing my view's on them...

------------------
SmoothFieroGT@Yahoo.com

FIERORICE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2003 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERORICESend a Private Message to FIERORICEDirect Link to This Post
Lose the wing and go 18/19, it'd be a show stopper. Nice color and headlights.

Ricky

------------------
Yeah, I have a cowl induction hood - with NON FUNCTIONAL GAUGES!! HELL YEAH - FieroRice

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2003 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yello86se:

Stock Tailights??? nope,, these are the ones you did,, but I changed something in them..I did get new LEDS..

Oh, OK... I just asked because the ones in this pic didn't look like the clear ones.

Going to give the LEDs another try then? that's good to hear! I hope you'll have better luck with them this time around.

yello86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2003 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seDirect Link to This Post
rob, give me a date and time to shoot, we need to make some posters and a show board listing mods and etc...Ill be gone Marh 29 to April 15...and Id like to have something for the st louis show on april 24

yello86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2003 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seDirect Link to This Post

yello86se

646 posts
Member since Feb 2003
well, The only thing I neeed is Headers or Ported manifolds......engine soudl be complete then,,,,I am thinking heavy on Headers though
Hartz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2003 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HartzSend a Private Message to HartzDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I can't believe that is the same car I saw at Dells last year. Looks great. Nice job.

Hartz

------------------
'84 SC 5.7L V8
'85 SE 3.1L V6 Turbo
Hartz's Toys

PFF
System Bot
wpgfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2003 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wpgfieroSend a Private Message to wpgfieroDirect Link to This Post
I love it!!!!
Thats almost exactly how I want my car to look when it's done! It just hasn't got started yet
Your taillights don't look clear in that picture.
Very nice ride! I hope to see it at the 20th!

Chris.

dizmon_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2003 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dizmon_85GTSend a Private Message to dizmon_85GTDirect Link to This Post
Looking great. Can you tell me how high you wing stands are. How much did you pay for them and where did you get them from. That's exactly the height I'm looking for.
dizmon_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2003 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dizmon_85GTSend a Private Message to dizmon_85GTDirect Link to This Post
Bump
yello86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2003 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seDirect Link to This Post
I havent measured the wing stands,, They are glassed to the wing, one piece now...

they are also not a standard wing stand,, as they are almost doubel in size where they mount

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2003 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Great looking car yello !

I love the wing,...did you ever get to measure it to see how tall the stands are, and also where did you get them ?

yello86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2003 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seDirect Link to This Post
Well I havent measured them,, I havent driven yello in over a week,, not sure when I will next,, I am way to busy with the new toy in the driveway
LOL

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock