1984 indy fiero go cart by jnahendo
Started on: 06-06-2003 06:00 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: liltobe on 08-13-2003 12:03 PM
jnahendo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2003 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jnahendoSend a Private Message to jnahendoDirect Link to This Post
has anyone ever seen one of these and is it worth anything. I have an opportunity to buy one.

thanks for your help

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2003 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero85GTSend a Private Message to Fiero85GTDirect Link to This Post
I think Boomtastic was looking for one or had parts or something , hopefully he'll jump in here.
Ronny
furious_fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 232
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2003 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for furious_fieroSend a Private Message to furious_fieroDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Go-Kart?

Sometimes Fieros are known as go-karts because of their handling. Are you talking about an '84 Indy Fiero?

------------------
FURIOUS FIERO

'86 2M4-Sold:(

Got a Job, a Girlfriend...All I need now is a V6 Manual FIERO!

lou

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2003 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for louSend a Private Message to louDirect Link to This Post
I have several. They are worth from $100 to $800 in mint condition. The last one I bought was brand new (got it from Chief). I also bought one at the yearly auction in Auburn Indiana for $280, it was in good condition. The last one I picked up was at a flea market in Lake Worth Florida for $100. People don't usually know that they are Fiero Indy pace car go carts. I believe they sold new for about $1000 to $1200
fierohutch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2003 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohutchSend a Private Message to fierohutchDirect Link to This Post
lou.....good buddy good pal, (elbow nudge)

you wouldn't be getting rid of any of them would you? that sounds really cool. if you are e-mail or PM me.

------------------

In search of a 86-88 Fastback in Northern IL

lou

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2003 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for louSend a Private Message to louDirect Link to This Post
Sorry they are not for sale. When I find one I usually restore it and hang it on the warehouse wall. There are other people here that have them maybe they are willing to part with one. Once you start looking for them they tend to show up here and there.
fierohutch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2003 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohutchSend a Private Message to fierohutchDirect Link to This Post
thats cool

thanks for the info Lou

Soaper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2003 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SoaperSend a Private Message to SoaperDirect Link to This Post
hmm ok... wheres the pictures? i wanna know what these look like.

Soaper

[This message has been edited by Soaper (edited 06-06-2003).]

Fiero85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2003 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero85GTSend a Private Message to Fiero85GTDirect Link to This Post
ttt...
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2003 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Soaper:

hmm ok... wheres the pictures? i wanna know what these look like.

Soaper

[This message has been edited by Soaper (edited 06-06-2003).]

Hmmmm....I would have to agree with Soaper I would also like to see some pics!

------------------
A coward dies a thousand deaths..................A soldier dies but once. Red 86 SE

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2003 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero85GT:

I think Boomtastic was looking for one or had parts or something , hopefully he'll jump in here.
Ronny

Thanks Ronny. I have a body for one, but no chassis. I'm *still* looking for either a chassis (my first choice) or some measurements so I can weld one myself (my last choice). If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it!!!!!!!

Lou - I've been searching for years now. I can't find one.

------------------
Boomtastic

[This message has been edited by Boomtastic (edited 06-10-2003).]

PFF
System Bot
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
I actually saw one in an old guys house, where I bought a car from in West Lafayette, IN. He seemed to know how rare they were, and said that he drove it around. He claimed they are quick as all heck.

I may be swinging by for a visit to the Purdue campus at the end of the summer, and see if it might be for sale.

Greg

liltobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2003 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liltobeSend a Private Message to liltobeDirect Link to This Post
anybody have pictures?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock