Just received and installed my HUD unit from Ricerburner by Paul Taylor
Started on: 08-05-2003 05:16 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Nashco on 08-06-2003 06:49 PM
Paul Taylor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2003 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Paul TaylorClick Here to visit Paul Taylor's HomePageSend a Private Message to Paul TaylorDirect Link to This Post
A BIG thanks to Riceburner.

Just recieved my HUD in the mail today. When i got home from work i could not wait. I had to take the dash apart to install it.

It works great !!. Riceburner has produced a very professional looking product, and he even supplies it with idiot proof instructions and scotch-lock electrical connectors.

I just went for a quick spin around the block just to see it working at night. Its so cool having a 20yr old car with a HUD !! lol.

Thanks again Riceburner, a big plus for you...

------------------
Regards,

Paul Taylor, England.
85 GT Notchback, 2.8 V6, 4 speed manual. Custom made Tubular branch exhaust manifolds with true twin 3in exhaust system. No CAT, No EGR. No Crossover pipe. ADS Road Race SuperChip & 160 deg stat. Poly bushes all round. Lowered 2 inches. 16" alloys with 225/45 rubber. 0-60mph in 5.5 sec.

www.fieroforum.co.uk/Paul85gt.htm

[This message has been edited by Paul Taylor (edited 08-05-2003).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RockChip

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2003 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockChipSend a Private Message to RockChipDirect Link to This Post
got any pics? I havent heard of this one yet.

------------------
'69 AMC Ambassador sst 2dr hardtop 390ci 3 spd B&m shift kit-the cruiser(315hp/427ftlbs)
'86 Fiero GT 4spd, aluminum head 3.1, vented rear brakes, Cavalier seats-got a T3 turbo just need some time
'93 Cavalier Z24 5 spd (engine donor)-parting out
'82 Yamaha Heritage Special 400cc 6 spd, hi-flo exhaust and air filters-For Sale to buy more Fiero stuff

Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2003 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Dough19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2003 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dough19Send a Private Message to Dough19Direct Link to This Post
Yeah I want to see what it looks like sitting on the dash and also if you could get a pic of it on the windshield that would be great too.
Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2003 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
There's pictures in the first link I posted.

Bryce
88 GT

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock