Started on: 07-04-2003 09:54 AM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 07-06-2003 01:57 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2003 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
The Purple Pavement Eater has found a new home.
http://www.v8archie.com/warberfs.htm

I know the new owner is familiar with PFF and hopefully he will let you know who he is when he's ready. I'll just say that it will be in the NorthWest.

It will be shipped out of here for it's new home this next week.

The new owner intends to make a few improvements to personalize the car. Then he will begin showing it.

This car originally was built by the late Rich Warber and he took great pride in showing and winning with this car. I believe that Rich would be very happy with the new owner and his intentions. I feel a bit sad that it's leaving this part of the country, but I'm very happy that it's future is very bright. The new owner has 2 other Fieros that he currently shows and this car couldn't be in better hands.

Thanks

Archie

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2003 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
If I win the Lottery tomorrow I will be really mad.
Hope Daytona will attract his attention when he gets ready to show it.
I would really like to see this car in person.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2003 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Won't be at the 20th, obviously. Pity.
"Our" loss is someone else's gain.
wpgfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2003 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wpgfieroSend a Private Message to wpgfieroDirect Link to This Post
Do you think theres any way we could coax him to bring it to the 20th? Since I live in Canada it will be my first Fiero show and I doubt I will make it to a lot of them. This is my favourite Fiero ever! And I'd give anything to see that car in person! I was hoping nobody would buy it so I could when I suddenly got rich hehehe
linenoise

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2003 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

The Purple Pavement Eater has found a new home.
http://www.v8archie.com/warberfs.htm

I know the new owner is familiar with PFF and hopefully he will let you know who he is when he's ready. I'll just say that it will be in the NorthWest.

It will be shipped out of here for it's new home this next week.

The new owner intends to make a few improvements to personalize the car. Then he will begin showing it.

This car originally was built by the late Rich Warber and he took great pride in showing and winning with this car. I believe that Rich would be very happy with the new owner and his intentions. I feel a bit sad that it's leaving this part of the country, but I'm very happy that it's future is very bright. The new owner has 2 other Fieros that he currently shows and this car couldn't be in better hands.

Thanks

Archie

This really upsets me as I have been saving towards buying it. I know he had the cash before me, but man I was only $22000 away from owning that lovely ride.

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2003 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
So does this mean another project Fiero is in the works?
85SE
From: Paradise, Newfoundland, Canada (yes, the town is named Paradise!)

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2003 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by linenoise:

This really upsets me as I have been saving towards buying it. I know he had the cash before me, but man I was only $22000 away from owning that lovely ride.

LOL @ linenoise....so true. I was about the same distance away Glad to hear that the PPE has found a good home. I think the asking price was an awesome one for such a nice car.

Cheers,
Andrew

------------------

www.andrewsfiero.ca
Proud owner of an 85 coupe with 39k miles

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2003 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Well that was close but I didnt win, guess I will have to put my time into cars I have

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock