Started on: 04-07-2003 01:26 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Soaper on 04-08-2003 01:46 AM
Soaper

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SoaperSend a Private Message to SoaperDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to know if it is only members who can go to the meetings? I think it is a meeting ur having this upcoming weekend. Yello86se told me i should drive up to there. Im about 35 minutes away. Thanks

Soaper

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
I don't believe it's limited to members. I would believe any and all Fiero enthusiast is welcome (It helps get word out about our club)!! I know I invited my friend and his 88' GT and he's not a member (yet, but maybe soon). So in my opinion come on up and welcome!!

And for those interested it is April 12th at 11:00 in Whittier, Iowa. Let me know if you need directions or any more info.(if you get to Cedar Rapids you could follow me there)
www.Heartlandfieros.com

Hope to see you there!!

Dan

------------------

[This message has been edited by DanFiero (edited 04-07-2003).]

scrotum_pat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2003 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scrotum_patSend a Private Message to scrotum_patDirect Link to This Post
Yeah anyone can come. I went once before I was a member and no-one battered an eye. Very friendly, helpfull and just an all around great bunch of guys.
Soaper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SoaperSend a Private Message to SoaperDirect Link to This Post
Ill try and be there. Wheres it at specificly?

Soaper

DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Take I-80 west to I-380 north(approx. 20-25 miles) till you get to Hwy 30. Take hwy 30 east (3 to 5 miles) till you get to hwy 13 north you'll come across 4 stop signs on hwy 13 N on the 4th 4 way stop turn right on to County Home Rd. (also known as E34) go for 3 to 5 miles till you come into Whittier (really small town) with one stop sign. At this stop sign take a left and go drive till it looks like your heading out of town(about 2 blocks) and Larry Johnsons place is on the right (you'll be able to tell by all the Fieros parked in his yard).

Let me know if you need anymore help!!

I'll P.M. you my home phone and cell phone if that'll help.

Cya there,

Dan

P.S. A short cut would be to take HWY 1 north(it's on the east side of Iowa City) to (approx. 16 miles) Mt. Vernon(hwy 30) and turn left(west) at the 4 way stop on Hwy 30 to Hwy 13 North then as above to Larry's place. It's a little shorter but involves some 2 lane as opposed to 99% 4 lane.

RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2003 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
Soaper,
Come on up to the meeting; you are more than welcome to come. The promotion of our club is secondary to promotion of enjoying your Fiero. The meeting place is about an hour and fifteen minutes past Davenport. If you like, I can meet you in Davenport and you can follow me up. Please give me an e-mail if you decide to come up and I will make arrangements to help you get there.

------------------
Fred Bartemeyer
Chairman Heartland Fieros
http://www.heartlandfieros.com
86 GT 4spd 26k miles
87 GT 5spd. Blue 37k miles
88 Silver T-Top Formula 268,000 miles
87 GT 5 spd Annette's Sunshine Driver
88 GT 5 spd Annette's Daily Driver

Soaper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2003 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoaperSend a Private Message to SoaperDirect Link to This Post
email sent to @covad.net email. Thanks Rare

Soaper

Originally posted by RAREW66:

Soaper,
Come on up to the meeting; you are more than welcome to come. The promotion of our club is secondary to promotion of enjoying your Fiero. The meeting place is about an hour and fifteen minutes past Davenport. If you like, I can meet you in Davenport and you can follow me up. Please give me an e-mail if you decide to come up and I will make arrangements to help you get there.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock