Fieros in the Movies by Eriamjh
Started on: 06-03-2002 12:33 PM
Replies: 33
Last post by: D-Ri2k4 on 03-18-2003 11:40 PM
Eriamjh

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2002 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EriamjhSend a Private Message to EriamjhDirect Link to This Post
Don't know if a thread like this has ever been done, (delete it, if it has), but how about a thread posting all confirmed sightings of Fieros on TV or in the movies?

I'll start with a White one in Star Trek IV: Voyage Home and a red one in Independence Day (Fireball in the tunnel scene, I think).

------------------
Dan
Blue '87 4-Cylinder
160,000 miles and counting
Daily Driver since 1996.
(Also a Lincoln owner)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2002 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
13 Ghosts - N/A
Action Jackson-86-88 GTs with "Ferrari doors"
Armed and Dangerous
Army of One (Joshua Tree)-Bunch of kit cars
A View To Kill-red cp
Beastmaster 2, Portal in Time-red '84 2M4
Bliss-N/A
Cobra
Copland-red '84 2M4
Deathrace 2000-possible kit cars
EdTV-N/A
The Favor-red '85 GT
Ferris Bueller's Day Off-white '85 2M4
Fortress-Medium Metallic Red '87 GT
Friday-N/A
the Glass House - Testarosa Kit Car
Gone in 60 Seconds-
Holy Man-red & white '86 SE
Home Alone 2, Lost in NY -
House Guest
Independence Day-red '85 2M4
Inspector Gadget-dark blue '86 SE, blue cp
Karate Kid-N/A
Last Boy Scout-red cp
Love Potion #9-black '85 GT
Lucky Numbers
Magnolia-white '85 SE
Manhunter
Making Mr.Right
Malibu Express
Metro - Silver Coupe
Mod Squad-gold cp
Naked Gun 2 1/2
Naked Gun 33 1/3
Pulp Fiction
Primal Fear
The Rock-N/A
Short Circuit 2-red '84-86 cp
Silvestreak
Slingblade-N/A
Speedzone-red cp (mera??)
Star Trek 4
Star Trek 5-red cp, white cp
U.S. Marshalls
View to Kill
Waynes World-gold '86 GT
What ever it takes
White Men Can't Jump- red cp
Wild Cats-red cp
Y2K-black '85 GT

------------------
-Alex

1986 Fiero GT STOCK Wingless, 1987 Fiero SC Stock,1984 Fiero Indy (resto project), 85 SE (donor frame for Indy), 86 SE Body only
President of FieroMontreal... www.fieromontreal.com
and Regional Director of CFOG-I for Eastern Canada. www.cfog-I.org

crazyfieromike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2002 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyfieromikeSend a Private Message to crazyfieromikeDirect Link to This Post
theres at least one in above the law
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2002 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
FieroMontreal, I have a new one for your list.

There is a white 84-86 coupe in Magnolia. The father of this wiz kid drives it a couple of times in the flick.

Oops, you already had this one.

------------------
AIM - SWags2933

84 Fiero SE (88 Pontiac Ad car motor and tranny being installed, T-tops, Fastback, Formula bumpers and Held Suspension being added)
84 Fiero IMSA Widebody (Centerlines, 3800SC & T-tops being added)
88 Formula (basically stock)

[This message has been edited by IwannaIRM (edited 06-03-2002).]

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2002 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:
Home Alone 2, Lost in NY -
House Guest
Independence Day-red '85 2M4
Inspector Gadget-dark blue '86 SE, blue cp
Karate Kid-N/A

Hey the blue coupe in the Inspector Gadget was me! Seriously I have the pay stub to prove i was an extra. They filmed it in Pittsburgh PA. But has anyone seen my coupe and the dark blue SE?

Scott

------------------
Fierokid's Web site:
http://www.angelfire.com/sports/sfiero
AIM: Fierokid87

FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2002 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post
Whats does all tha N/A mean? Also, there is a Red Coupe 2m4 in Rat Race.. Shoulda bought a Squirell...

-Karl

superdave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2002 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for superdaveSend a Private Message to superdaveDirect Link to This Post
2 new found, in the movie Night at the roxbury.
Ferrari kit car

2m4 black
fieroman_5000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2002 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman_5000Send a Private Message to fieroman_5000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierokid87:
Hey the blue coupe in the Inspector Gadget was me! Seriously I have the pay stub to prove i was an extra. They filmed it in Pittsburgh PA. But has anyone seen my coupe and the dark blue SE?

Scott

HEH...cool

------------------
~ Shane
AIM: fieroman500

furious_fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 232
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2002 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for furious_fieroSend a Private Message to furious_fieroDirect Link to This Post
does anyone know in what part of the movie in Rat Race where the Fiero is?

------------------
FURIOUS FIERO

WhiteFieroBlur

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2002 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteFieroBlurSend a Private Message to WhiteFieroBlurDirect Link to This Post
I was watching training day, and my eyes could have tricked me but when they pulled over under the bridge I could have sworn a fiero drove by
onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2002 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireDirect Link to This Post
FieroMontreal,

You should scratch Deathrace 2000 off your list. As it was made in 1974-1975. I doubt any of those were Fiero kit cars.

------------------

[This message has been edited by onfire (edited 10-14-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
David Bartlett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2002 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for David BartlettSend a Private Message to David BartlettDirect Link to This Post
We need an offical list
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2002 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:
13 Ghosts - N/A
Action Jackson-86-88 GTs with "Ferrari doors"
Armed and Dangerous
Deathrace 2000-possible kit cars
White Men Can't Jump- red cp
Wild Cats-red cp
Y2K-black '85 GT

Deathrace 2000 was made in the '70's

Unltd1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2002 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post
Where was the Fiero in Pulp Fiction?? I watched it today and didnt see it anywhere.
I'll be checking Independance day tomorrow. I agree there really should be a list with all the Sightings.
fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2003 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
One Crazy summer needs to be added to the list... it's towards the begingin of the movie... afer John Gusak graduates... They are walking through the parking lot and "Princess" is on a sign on a car and it is what I believe is an 87 Fiero GT
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2003 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
somehow this post has 15 replies and 2 views.. wierd.
87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2003 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxDirect Link to This Post
In the movie "DRIVE" there is a Red notchback in the body shop.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2003 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
"Heathers"

White '84 in the parking lot before the school blows up.

Oh yeah... We proved the '90 Prototype made an appearance in Back to the Future 2 in an earlier thread.

Nice List FieroMontreal! We see this topic every 6 months or so.... at one point Cliff posted a hilarious screen capture of the front of a GT lounging on the deck of the Titanic. Funny stuff.

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 01-03-2003).]

Eriamjh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2003 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EriamjhSend a Private Message to EriamjhDirect Link to This Post
Hey, can somebody who has the Back to the Future II DVD make a screenshot and post it?

Edit: Thanks for the link (below). That is so cool.

Does anyone want to pretend to make a movie about the future and see if the Fiero prototype is available to "borrow"?

[This message has been edited by Eriamjh (edited 01-03-2003).]

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2003 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2003 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Sour Grapes, black coupe in the back window of the limo bringin the guy back from Atlantic City.
PFF
System Bot
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2003 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
i worked on a film called The Event filmed in halifax, nova scotia..the director was thom fizgerald( he did The Hanging Garden) and my black 87se was used but its not out on film or dvd yet still in the editing booth...but look for it..neat eh..perks of being an assistant director..tim..
NOS3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2003 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NOS3800Click Here to visit NOS3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to NOS3800Direct Link to This Post
Anyone see the two fieros in "BLACK HAWK DOWN"?
When the helicopters leave the base camp on their way to drop off the Rangers and Delta Force, there is a Somolian on top the hill overlooking the base. He is a spy and when he sees the copters take of he phones the "bad guys" to let them know the Americans are on the way.
Anyway, on his baseball cap is a black and gold Fiero emblem. On eitherside of the emblem is a red fiero coupe!
Tweek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2003 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweekSend a Private Message to TweekDirect Link to This Post
In the new James Bond 007 movie (Die Another Day) It seems as though at least one of the Ferraris were Fiero kits, I think there was a red one and a yellow one. Could have really been the same one though...
Soaper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2003 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SoaperSend a Private Message to SoaperDirect Link to This Post
Found one more
"ToothFairy"
its right before the red haired guy gets caught by the Tooth Fairy.

Soaper

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2003 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
I was watchin tv at the butt crack of dawn one morning and saw on HBO or one of those channels.

Tom Arnold movie.. they park a van and it was a white 85 GT or white 86 SE

------------------
-KC

1988 Formula, 3.4 modified 5spd, 14.9@92 w/o NX
100% polly, 75 NX (Nitrous) 3800 SC coming soon...
AIM: FierFormula88, Yahoo!: low_key_02

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2003 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LoW_KeY:

I was watchin tv at the butt crack of dawn one morning and saw on HBO or one of those channels.

Tom Arnold movie.. they park a van and it was a white 85 GT or white 86 SE

Yep.....it's called "Carpool". A stupid movie, but a good shot of a Fiero.

This isn't a movie, but I saw a T-Top fastback ('88?) in a recent episode of 'Curb your Enthusiasm' on HBO. Larry and his wife go to the beach and in the parking lot (behind them) is the Fiero. It is only shown for a brief moment, but it is obviously a white T-Top GT with the glass off.

Poncho Jim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2003 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Poncho JimClick Here to visit Poncho Jim's HomePageSend a Private Message to Poncho JimDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crazyfieromike:

theres at least one in above the law

Yes.. There's a good close up of a silver Fiero on Above the Law.. Saw it last night on TBS..

KlaX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2003 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KlaXClick Here to visit KlaX's HomePageSend a Private Message to KlaXDirect Link to This Post
yah in "Carpool" after they leave the beauty salon there is one parked right there in front of their van, if you miss it you are retarded.

------------------

[ My Fiero and WhiteFieroGT's Here ]
[
1987 GT - 5 Spd - 69K ]
[
El Gauges - C5 Corvette Yellow ]
[
Mr.Mikes Seats - FieroGT Floormats ]

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2003 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I knew about the fieros in star trek 4.. (In ST4 they time travelled back to 1986...) but star trek 5??? this movie takes place in the 23rd century, there shouldn't be any Fieros there. what scenes are they in?

------------------
steve@digitalfusion.on.ca
"Whoever said money can't buy happiness.. didn't have much of an imagination." - Steve King, 1997

raw1111

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2003 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raw1111Send a Private Message to raw1111Direct Link to This Post
Alright i have one i don't think was mentioned before "Suburban Commando" There is 2 fieros in one 84-86 notchback(red) and one either 85 gt or an se with aero kit driveby in the backround

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Chubb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2003 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChubbSend a Private Message to ChubbDirect Link to This Post
There is also a Fiero in the movie Darkman. It is a burgundy coupe that is visible at around 30-some minutes into the movie. It is on the left hand side of the screen as the limo pulls up to the Chinese restaurant and the main bad guys get out.
Tweek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2003 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweekSend a Private Message to TweekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by furious_fiero:

does anyone know in what part of the movie in Rat Race where the Fiero is?

In one of the shots showing the pile of cars in the desert (shoulda bought a squirrl) its in the top left of the screen.

D-Ri2k4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2003 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D-Ri2k4Send a Private Message to D-Ri2k4Direct Link to This Post
not a movie... but I saw one on "Cops" or some show of the like... it was of some guy who was running from the cops and he stopped and a cop ran out in front of the car the guy hit the gas, tried to run over the cop and the cop shot the guy 3 or 4 times... it was a dark coupe... only saw the back end (as far as i remember) and i think it was a 2m6...

-DRye

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock