check out my new fiero website.... by fierosound.com
Started on: 02-24-2003 11:13 PM
Replies: 15
Last post by: fierosound.com on 02-27-2003 01:31 AM
fierosound.com

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2003 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosound.comClick Here to visit fierosound.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosound.comDirect Link to This Post
tell me what you think about it, I just started it tonight and u guys keep checking out for new pics and updates!
www.fierosound.com

------------------
www.fierosound.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Elenor84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2003 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Elenor84Click Here to visit Elenor84's HomePageSend a Private Message to Elenor84Direct Link to This Post
Sorry, is it just the one page or is there a link in there? Anyways I like your car. What kind of sub boxes u makin?
fierosound.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2003 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosound.comClick Here to visit fierosound.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosound.comDirect Link to This Post
right now its just that page, it will work its way to much much more, I am currently offering 10" and 12" sub boxes for behind the seat and 10" sub boxes for under the dash, I am working on badpasses for the frotn where the spare tire is, but I will attempt to build anything u need though, always up for ideas, thanks Kent

------------------
www.fierosound.com

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2003 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
what? I've been using that "handle" since November 1999!

My website's been online since that time too! Perhaps you've seen it? www.geocities.com/fierosound/

You've been to www.sounddomain.com - I expect you've seen me there too - Award Winning Install (8,607 hits)

http://www.sounddomain.c om/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=21074&make_type_query=make%3DPontiac&model_brand_query=model%3DFiero&tree=Pontiac%20Fiero

It could be confusing. I'm NOT building sub-boxes, but people may be sending ME money by mistake!

My email is fierosound@shaw.ca - Changing your website and PFF name would help avoid confusion.
------------------

fierosound - 1987 GT - World of Wheels Winner
& Multiple IASCA Stereo Award Winner (click me)

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 02-26-2003).]

arte444

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2003 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for arte444Send a Private Message to arte444Direct Link to This Post
That is a lame ass website.

This message was "Created Using Yahoo! Wizards 2.61.65"

------------------
-Kyle
Email: arte@sek-c.com
Aim: Littlechugger
1984 Notchback(PARTS - WANT SOME?)
1987 Notchback 4cyl.
1990 Cavalier 2.2L(For Sale)
1992 Corsica 3.1L

Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2003 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Whoa... Fierosound. Thanks for the headsup!! At first I didn't realize you were two different people.

I was kinda hoping to be taken to a NEW killer install page, lol.

------------------

19 Year Old Fierophile.
R.I.P.--1986 GT Daily Driver, 4:10s, NX 50 Shot, Borla exhaust, ported manifolds, more goodies
--1986 SE V6, Mostly stock W/Integrated rockers and COMING SOON: Intercooled Turbo!!! (possibly)
--1984 SE 4.9, IMSA spoiler, Duel exhuast, GT rear bumper, Konis, drop spindles, Rear adjustable perch, Poly total kit, Poly cradle bushings, Big front bar, Added rear bar, 11.25" brakes on all corners w/SS hoses, Fancy wheels wrapped w/soft rubber, and much much more.

fierosound.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2003 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosound.comClick Here to visit fierosound.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosound.comDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the compliment aarte444 your a great guy really, and I am sorry for any confusion fierosound, I didnt see you on there? also, I havent messed with the sight much so it is kinda cheesy till I figure out what I am doing, Kent

------------------
www.fierosound.com

fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2003 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

Whoa... Fierosound. Thanks for the headsup!! At first I didn't realize you were two different people.

I was kinda hoping to be taken to a NEW killer install page, lol.

Actually I'm NOT 2 different people. LOL

Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2003 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Thats what I meant... lol...

I'm confusing..

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2003 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Actually, Kent, I agree with the "original" fierosound.
Would probably be a classy move on your part to change your name and website. Could really help to reduce the confusion factor. Fierosound is a highly respected member of this Forum and the Fiero community in general.
Some people might perceive you as "copycatting".
Just MHO.

------------------
Raydar

88 3.4 coupe. In progress.

Out of my mind. Back in 30 minutes.

ED's85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2003 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ED's85GTSend a Private Message to ED's85GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound.com:

and 10" sub boxes for under the dash,

How much are those? I might be interested.

Ed

PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2003 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Actually, Kent, I agree with the "original" fierosound.
Would probably be a classy move on your part to change your name and website. Could really help to reduce the confusion factor. Fierosound is a highly respected member of this Forum and the Fiero community in general.
Some people might perceive you as "copycatting".
Just MHO.

Whether or not he changes his screen name, I guess we have stereo fierosound now.

fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2003 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
Christ!!! It's already started!!! A local and a Fiero owner a couple hours from here have already asked when I can do a sub install for them like I did on my car. They already had my email address, but didn't realize it's NOT ME building sub boxes.

Of course, it's MY INSTALL they're interested in - not his (he hasen't posted any of his pics on his website yet)

I never thought I'd be a victim of "Identity Theft" - Even if it's by accident - what a pain!

Here's a pic of my car to differentiate us - 1987 GT

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 02-26-2003).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2003 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2003 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post

I emailed Kent. He says it's too late to change anything now,
so I offered to buy the www.fierosound.com domain name from him.
He could then start up with something else.

We'll have to see what he decides...

fierosound.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2003 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosound.comClick Here to visit fierosound.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosound.comDirect Link to This Post
I am discussing with emails, this is tempting, I have hired a guy to do my site so I need to talk to him tomorrow, I will let you know, thanks Tony

------------------
www.fierosound.com

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock