2.8 Turbo Kit, on Ebay by CaddyRob
Started on: 02-12-2003 08:09 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: kslish on 02-12-2003 09:31 PM
CaddyRob

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2003 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaddyRobClick Here to visit CaddyRob's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaddyRobDirect Link to This Post
Just a heads up. Its not mine, but I figured maybe someone would be lookin for one of these.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2403456129&category=33742
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2003 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
i emailed this guy to find out what kind of kit this is , or if there was anything else needed with no responce . anyone know anything about it ?

------------------
my little web page
www.geocities.com/cwandall/fiero.html

Coop9200

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2003 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Coop9200Click Here to visit Coop9200's HomePageSend a Private Message to Coop9200Direct Link to This Post
looks like the design one turbo kit...judging from the pictures that is.

-Coop

------------------

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2003 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
the pics are off the Design one site and there he gives absolutley no info

------------------

--Adam--
1987 Blue GT 5-speed
IM AOL: GTFiero
Fiero mods almost done...i know that because im running out of possesions to sell for money

CaddyRob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2003 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaddyRobClick Here to visit CaddyRob's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaddyRobDirect Link to This Post
It looks pretty complete, when did you email them, sometimes it takes a couple of days to get back.

Later; Rob

wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2003 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
i emailed them the first day it was put up
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2003 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingDirect Link to This Post
i probly would be buying it if i did pick up my 4.5 caddy motor oh well such as life

Joe Sokol

------------------

kslish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2003 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kslishSend a Private Message to kslishDirect Link to This Post
If the pictures are representative of the actual kit, it's a Design One turbo kit for Fieros with manual transmssions (note it WILL NOT fit Fieros with an auto tranny...there are significant differences in the way Design One runs the plumbing in their auto and manual tranny turbo kits).

Ken S.
'87 GT with a Design One turbo

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2003 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
It appears to be a Design One kit, but the description is non existant. I wonder how many miles are on it, or if anything is missing.

The picture in the auction shows a Design1/Miller-Woods manual kit installed. The kit for the manual tranny Fieros replaces the entire exhaust. The new cross over pipe bolts to the Getrag or M17 4-speed. klish is right, this will not work on an auto tranny Fiero.

I have a this kit on my Fiero, and I highly recommend it! Your Fiero will be fast as hell with it! Just ask the guy in the twin turbo 300 ZX, and the guy in the LS1 Camaro...

------------------

88 Fastback V6 Coupe. 5 speed Getrag, poly, rear bar, turbocharger, Centerlines and much more. Will trade for 88 T-top Fiero.

[This message has been edited by SCCA FIERO (edited 02-12-2003).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2003 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Its the same kit I have on the Ferraro w/ 4 spd. I havent had any trouble at all in 100K miles and its still fast as hell. I havent even had to replace mufflers. Id highly recommend it if its as shown in pics. Has every part you need for the conversion. Hey Lisa...you know your STOCK V6 GT...?
kslish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2003 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kslishSend a Private Message to kslishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Hey Lisa...you know your STOCK V6 GT...?

I've been in her car and experienced her driving.....not sure she needs any more power...hehe.

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock