Started on: 12-14-2002 11:37 AM
Replies: 13
Last post by: cenneth on 02-26-2003 03:58 AM
87FieroGTx

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2002 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know who's Fino this is?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Morninglight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2002 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MorninglightClick Here to visit Morninglight's HomePageSend a Private Message to MorninglightDirect Link to This Post
Love the wheels but the rearlight units

------------------

'85 Fiero 2m4

Nederlands Fiero forum

drummer5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2002 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drummer5Send a Private Message to drummer5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Morninglight:Love the wheels but the rearlight units

What's wrong with Miata lights?

Still a sweet car with the T-top

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2002 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
Look at your 3rd picture...I think the car was built by Garys Customs. I'll try to find a link to his web site and post it if I can.

------------------

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2002 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
It was built by Gary's Customs. He bought the body from Candy Apple Cars before I bought the company. He no longer is a dealer for the Fino & Finale bodies.

It had a copy of the Z V-8 kit in it and the installation was a bit crude. If I remember correctly, he sold it to a guy in Kansas City (or someplace like that) And the car burned to the ground after being re-fueled due to a bad gas pipe hose.

The guy who owned it when it burnt contacted me for help on the replacement costs for his insurance company.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 12-14-2002).]

newfie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2002 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfieSend a Private Message to newfieDirect Link to This Post
I like those tail-lights much better than the little round ones like is usually with the kit. In fact the tail-lights are the only thing that would keep me from getting one of those kits. I'd like to see other tail-light options as well. Those miata's are the best I've seen yet but still not perfect. They do fit suprisingly well though.
The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2002 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraDirect Link to This Post
it IS true waht they say, "wheels will make or break your car"... those wheels definetelty make the car, cause i've never liked a fino before... but that one
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2002 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
The options for the tail lights are limited only by your imagination and desire to make it work.

John Stricker

Originally posted by newfie:

I like those tail-lights much better than the little round ones like is usually with the kit. In fact the tail-lights are the only thing that would keep me from getting one of those kits. I'd like to see other tail-light options as well. Those miata's are the best I've seen yet but still not perfect. They do fit suprisingly well though.

Spyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyderSend a Private Message to SpyderDirect Link to This Post
Here are some more pics of that car.
Those taillights looked really good in person, but you know they are miata right away.

scrotum_pat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2002 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scrotum_patSend a Private Message to scrotum_patDirect Link to This Post
What interior is that? Looks very modern!!
Mikes88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mikes88GTSend a Private Message to Mikes88GTDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I really like that interior!
PFF
System Bot
87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxDirect Link to This Post
Thx.
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2003 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
That car was built by Gary's. Its an 86 SE T-top car. I believe it was the first v8 t-top fino built. The car is setting on 18's made by MOMO. The interior was a 355 style that was also built by Gary. It was painted Viper blue met. From what I hear it did catch fire but it was minor damage to the center console area, I think a window switch or something fried. I sure did love that car. I'll never forget how it made me feel when I drove it. I sure was "Pimpin Da Ho's" Unfortunetly like evey other SBC fiero I have driven, it sucked. Would have been awsome with a TDC or 3800sc. As for the v8 it was Garys kit (Zumwalt style) and it was installed properly and very well done. CSI elec water pump, GM crate motor, all AN and braided lines and if I remember corectly it alsp used hard lines for most of the coolant pipes.... yeah she was nice. Not crude by any means... I am the one that performed the swap back in '99.

Steven

------------------
88 Fiero coupe 2.5 5 speed, Custom IHI RHB6 turbo equipped, gutted and track abused
88 Coupe Project "F-88" has begun....Classified TOP SECRET **your gonna love this**
87 Fiero GT 14.9/ 89mph **4.9 PFI swap in progress**
87 Fiero Coupe 91k miles
88 Mazda RX-7 'vert SBC v8 383/T-5
**I am Looking for 88 coupe w/ auto trans near Va...PM me**
Always have engines, fiero parts and accessories for sale. Custom engine swaps and chassis modifications are available.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 02-25-2003).]

cenneth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2003 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cennethClick Here to visit cenneth's HomePageSend a Private Message to cennethDirect Link to This Post
I think the rear lights are sweeter than the archies dot lights, just my op.

------------------

http://www.FieroGT.tk

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock