Fiero sighting in a stephen sigel movie by Fastfiero1
Started on: 10-12-2002 11:07 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: Unltd1 on 10-15-2002 03:58 AM
Fastfiero1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2002 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastfiero1Send a Private Message to Fastfiero1Direct Link to This Post
Yup, in Aove the Law. After the bar scene when he goes in to rescue a girl from a drug addict, the cops arrive after it's all over and parked on the street across from the bar is what looks like a silver 87 - 88 coupe no wing, no luggage rack, and some weird looking hubcaps. You only get a real quick glimpse of it.

Just thought I'd share for those who don't know

------------------

Pedal to the Metal!!
1987 4 cyl 5 speed!

Get In, Hang On, Shut Up
-Top Gear 2 (snes)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tommy-fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2002 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tommy-fieroSend a Private Message to tommy-fieroDirect Link to This Post
Cool, theres a few Fieros in a few Star Trek episodes too. I found some stills of them but cant remember where....

-Tom

fierochris86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2002 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierochris86seSend a Private Message to fierochris86seDirect Link to This Post
There is a Black Fiero in the movie Friday with Ice Cube. Its in the part when they are in smokey's convertable and it's behind them when they are driving.
_chris
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2002 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
...there is a red coupe in the tunnel where people are taking cover after the aliens attack in Independance day...
jnsnet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2002 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jnsnetSend a Private Message to jnsnetDirect Link to This Post
Try renting the 80s movie Action Jackson with Carl Weathers.. Its only been 10+ years since I've seen it but I'm sure he drives a fiero GT in the movie. Seems like he drives it through a Motel in one of the seens.
sloth85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2002 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sloth85GTSend a Private Message to sloth85GTDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I just saw that today on TBS. Silver SE.

------------------

Dan
1985 Silver GT

LT1 Conversion has begun......

Unltd1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2002 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post
I swear Ferris' sister in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" drives a white Coupe.

-Darius

------------------
1987 Fiero GT
Project car

schism

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2002 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for schismSend a Private Message to schismDirect Link to This Post
On episode 34 of matlock they are leaving the court house and there is a red 84 across the street driving by.

------------------
1986 Fiero SE 2.8L, TH440 OD Tranny , Ported plenum ,intake,manifolds , Throttlebody, flowmaster muffler,15" American Racing rim's,Complete engine gasket overhaul, Race Tech side scoops , cold air intake.

superdave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2002 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for superdaveSend a Private Message to superdaveDirect Link to This Post
If you want more check this all the list, //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/018435.html
AndyLPhoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2002 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndyLPhotoClick Here to visit AndyLPhoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to AndyLPhotoDirect Link to This Post
I had that movie on this afternoon while working on my inner door panels. Wasn't watching closely though. The stills from Star Trek IV can be found here:
http://www.pontiacfiero.com/scrapbook/STIVFieros.htm

I've seen a Fiero in one X-Files Episode, but don't recall which one. I believe it was from Season 1.

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2002 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
Theres a Fiero in "total recall" right when schwarzenegger first starts running from people trying to kill him when he first finds out hes been living a fake life. he gets into one of those taxis and rips out the automatic driver, theres a fiero that drives by a little modified to make it look more futuristic.

------------------

--Adam--
1987 Blue GT 5-speed
IM AOL: GTFiero
What oil leak? That puddle under the car is just sweat from all that horsepower.

PFF
System Bot
My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2002 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Yes this gets beaten to death about once every two months or so. And OMG for whoever said the Ferris Bueller thing, WE KNOW.....
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2002 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
I like that Total Recall one... I never notice it before, and I still cant find the one in Independence Day....
sloth85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2002 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sloth85GTSend a Private Message to sloth85GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unltd1:
I swear Ferris' sister in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" drives a white Coupe.

-Darius

She does.

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2002 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by My7Fieros:
Yes this gets beaten to death about once every two months or so. And OMG for whoever said the Ferris Bueller thing, WE KNOW.....

1) was only dropping my .02 in on this, Didnt see anything before on it and was interested..

2) if its beat to death why did you drop in to interject your negativity on fellow Fiero members.

havent seen FB in like a few years anyways so I wasnt 100% sure.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock