Aura Bass Shaker!!?? by JeffreyP21
Started on: 05-20-2002 04:06 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: FieroRumor on 05-20-2002 07:27 PM
JeffreyP21

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2002 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeffreyP21Send a Private Message to JeffreyP21Direct Link to This Post
Hey everybody..i was looking into getting a bass shaker to put into my Fiero but i wanted more information about them..i remember somebody saying they had them..can anybody give me info on these?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cjgable

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2002 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cjgableSend a Private Message to cjgableDirect Link to This Post
The Bass shakers sound/feel great in the fiero. They do not require much power to run them either. I've seen the shakers themselves go for about $145.00. They do provide a low end most speakers usually don't have and they feel loud too. Go to www.aurasound.com for more info.

------------------
'87 2.8v6 5spd

Nmydust

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2002 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NmydustSend a Private Message to NmydustDirect Link to This Post
Those look good and would be cheaper than having to have someone fiberglass some 10's in, I just checked out the website, where would you put those tho? under the dash, behind the seat? and how much is the whole system amp and all... let me know
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2002 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
The best place to attach them would be the part of the car you are most in contact with.
The seats, would it be possible to attach these to the bottom or would something have to be done in the back. I guess you could remove the seat cover and hollow out a place for them in the back of each seat. I would not put them under the dash or you may pick up unwanted noise from the vibration.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2002 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
I put them in my car a few days before it got smushed - I got them off ebay for about 50 bucks..they are VERY cool! I put them in my seats, near the center console, and the vibrations make it feel like you have the stereo cranked, but it's not obnoxious, and not "farty" sounding, like some of those cars...

I'll post pics if I ever get my car back from the repair shop.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock