My headlight pictures by Ferrari Fan
Started on: 02-23-2002 05:56 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: Ferrari Fan on 02-26-2002 08:33 AM
Ferrari Fan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2002 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari FanClick Here to visit Ferrari Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Ferrari FanDirect Link to This Post
Someone wanted the pictures of my headlights, could you please E-mail me, I lost your address
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sloth85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sloth85GTSend a Private Message to sloth85GTDirect Link to This Post
What's the deal with your headlights? Are they modified? If so, I'm sure everyone would like to see.

------------------

Dan
1985 Silver GT

400HP LT1 Conversion has begun......

Ferrari Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari FanClick Here to visit Ferrari Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Ferrari FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sloth85GT:
What's the deal with your headlights? Are they modified? If so, I'm sure everyone would like to see.

I think there are a few other Fieros on this site that have similar lights, but I will show you the pictures of mine anyway.

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
What kind of light's are those?? Are they legal as headlight's?? Damn, I ask to many question's... Don't I? Do I?
stingant0

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stingant0Send a Private Message to stingant0Direct Link to This Post
Me like!!
sloth85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sloth85GTSend a Private Message to sloth85GTDirect Link to This Post
wow those look really cool, how did you do it?
Ferrari Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari FanClick Here to visit Ferrari Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Ferrari FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sloth85GT:
wow those look really cool, how did you do it?

When I first got the car the right motor in the lights was screwed up, I guess it was the gears in the motor. I looked around for motors and found out that for the price of having two motors replaced, thought it was beter to replace the other one also, I could have this done.
There is a guy in Newport News that does work on Fieros, he was the one that put them in.
I can give you an idea of how they are put in. First he had to take the lights and motors out of each side of the car. He had these buckets made, thats what takes place of the light assembly. The buckets are mounted to the top of the boot with some kind of putty or glue on 4 corners of the bucket. Two holes are cut into the bucket for the lights. The lights are hooked to the buckets by brackets and then set to shine out of the two holes. That is really about all he did to install them. The lights are hooked up to the old wires.
There is a catch though, they are not leagel, as you can tell by looking at them. You can't adjust them, and they are always on the brights. I guess the reason they are always on the brights is because he didn't know how to hook them up any other way. I am getting ready to have a guy hook them up so that when I turn on the brights all 4 come on and then off the one on the outside go off.

FieroKyle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2002 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroKyleSend a Private Message to FieroKyleDirect Link to This Post
pretty nice, I like em'
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2002 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Cool, looks good!

------------------

James Essar
Co-Founder of NEO Fiero Club!
Stock 4, Wanna Race?

kyote

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2002 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyoteClick Here to visit kyote's HomePageSend a Private Message to kyoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to know if he will sell just the buckets..
I have a design idea involving some Grand Prix headlights..and thos buckets just might work...

------------------
'84 SE
'84 SE (Strictly Parts Car)
'85 SE
'86 SE (soon to be Fastback SE)
'99 K-1500 Z-71
'00 HD 1200XL Sportster

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2002 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
are those 4" lights?
PFF
System Bot
Ferrari Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2002 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari FanClick Here to visit Ferrari Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Ferrari FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Philphine:
are those 4" lights?

Yea they are 4" lights, and I will check to see if he will sell just the buckets for the lights or not.

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2002 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Ferrari Fan- I was one asking about the lights... and I did recieve the photos you sent- thanks!

I've got Tom's recessed lights- and I've got Lexan covers (not yet installed), but was curious about the mounting method used on FerrariFan's...

Thanks again!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

Indy-2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2002 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indy-2M4Click Here to visit Indy-2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Indy-2M4Direct Link to This Post
FF, man that does look nice! I also like your sig.
Kathy

------------------
'84 Indy w/66K actual miles, second owner

Also: 84SE, 87GT and 88GT

Ferrari Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2002 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari FanClick Here to visit Ferrari Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Ferrari FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indy-2M4:
FF, man that does look nice! I also like your sig.
Kathy

Thank you, it ws my first time at Photoshop, it will get better over time!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock