Started on: 02-02-2002 02:15 AM
Replies: 30
Last post by: RAREW66 on 02-10-2002 12:25 AM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Here are some pics of Fieros at the Chicago WOW show today.

The '84 Indy of the Haze & Lady Haze.

Archie

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Dave Bagwell aka DL10 & his DL10.

Archie

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
From heartland Fieros, Fred Bartemeyer & Larry Johnson brought Larry's cool & Chromed GT.

Archie

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
My Finale

Archie

gargoyle

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gargoyleSend a Private Message to gargoyleDirect Link to This Post
Great photos Archie, THANKS!!!
Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the pics Arch... They look great.. Maybe tomorrow I'll buy ya an autographed pic of Cindy Williams... LMAO!!!

------------------

1984 Indy Pace Car - 1984 SE - 1985 Sport Coupe ~ Click Here

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
Looks good Archie. Those Fieros are in too nice of shape especially the one with the chromed out engine. That one is nice.

------------------

1987 Canadian GT
5 Speed w/Sunroof

MooCow

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MooCowSend a Private Message to MooCowDirect Link to This Post
Wow very nice pics Archie. So who did wash all of your cars, since you dont ever wash em They sure look clean. Have any more pics??

Thanks Ken

------------------

AOL=MooCow888

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Looks great Archie. That red Fiero is super clean. I am drooling. The rest don't look half bad either

------------------

My Fiero | Fiero Accessories

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Thanks for posting those pictures. Im sure alot of us that couldn't make it to the show really appreciate this.

------------------

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the pics! They're great shots- wish I could've made it down for the weekend, but it just wasn't in the budget right now

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

PFF
System Bot
LadyKissMySS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LadyKissMySSClick Here to visit LadyKissMySS's HomePageSend a Private Message to LadyKissMySSDirect Link to This Post
Looks good. See you all in a few hours.

------------------

Jodi's Fiero Project...soon to be 88Gt

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Great Archie !!
Very FINE work!!!
I learned that I need that sweet little "tool tray" the shiny red car has that fits over the trunk! (Sorry it is the little things sometimes
I seem to always come away from those caar show with new ideas. thank you again Archie.
Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post
Great photos!

Thanks, Archie!

NOS3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NOS3800Click Here to visit NOS3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to NOS3800Direct Link to This Post
What happened to Lothar? Did he not show up?
My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Wow Im jealous! Wish I could be there, but work schedule wont permit right now, plus, you guys have some sh1tty weather in winter time there! Ill be seeing you guys again this summer though!
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
Those are some great shots from the show. Wish I could make it up there!!

------------------
Dragon

Space Coast Fieros -> Florida Fiero Council

Florida Fiero Weekend http://FloridaFieros.org/daytona2002

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2002 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MooCow:
Wow very nice pics Archie. So who did wash all of your cars, since you dont ever wash em
Thanks Ken

Well actually, after we put them on the trucks to transport them to the show, we took them to the self serve wash and squirted them for a while. Then after all the hwy. junk from getting to the show, Dave Bagwell (DL10) couldn't stand to have them next to his car, so he cleaned them up wonderfully.

Archie

Dave Gunsul

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2002 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulDirect Link to This Post
Here's a couple-a more pics.
These two are overlooking the entire show from up above.

------------------
Dave Gunsul
Activities Director
Northern IL. Fiero Enthusiasts
86 GT modified
85 SE daily driver

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2002 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Haze got Best In Class with his '84 Pace Car.

Larry Johnson (the guy on right with a shirt on) & Fred Bartemeyer enjoy Larry's Best of Class award for that ..... ahhhh ....... what did he have...... Red thing (opps wrong word) car that the girls are standing in front of.

Lothar and Dave also won hardware but but I left the disc with those pics in my car at the show, I'll show you those pics tonight.

Archie

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2002 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
Hey, let's take a vote....... I think my pictures are much more interesting than Dave's, what do you think?

Archie

PFF
System Bot
85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2002 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroDirect Link to This Post
Looks great Archie i really like how your car turned out (LT1 Stinger), how much do you sell them Finales for and what do they have in them(engine wise).

Thanx
Randy

------------------

17 year old with a rally car, full roll cage, skid plates, light bars, scs suspension, koni adjusters

Dave Gunsul

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2002 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
Hey, let's take a vote....... I think my pictures are much more interesting than Dave's, what do you think?

Archie

Hey even i think your pics are more exciting then mine!
I just wanted to show people how big this show really is so they know how much competition you had to beat out to win those trophies! I have pics of the Fieros but you, Haze and 87peg. already posted pretty much the same shots i have so i didn't post em.
My Fiero pics also didn't have the nice looking ladys in them because i left to early and missed them.
Congrats to all that won!!

------------------
Dave Gunsul
Activities Director
Northern IL. Fiero Enthusiasts
86 GT modified
85 SE daily driver

jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2002 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Direct Link to This Post
Great pics!

Whats up with the plenum on that fastback?

------------------

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2002 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
I just got home from the WOW show 12:30 my time. The show ended at 7pm, we didn't get out of the building until 11:30.

Man, it took just as long to get out of that show as it took to get into it.

My original plan for exiting the show was to drive our cars out and load them in the parking lot. Haze, Denny and Dave (DL10) all got out of the building within 15 minutes of the end of the show because they drove out. Somehow, I got drafted into having to haul out all of the Club Display stuff. I sat inline for almost 4 hours to get my stupid pickup into the building to pickup that stuff. Otherwise, I would have been home several hours ago.

Not in too good of a mood tonight.

The only good thing about tonight was that the NIFE Club won 3rd place in the Club Participation competition. That included a couple of trophies AND $500.00.

Archie

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2002 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
Heres Lothar Bachers N*

Heres Archie (On the right) Trying to convince the N.I.F.E. President (Middle) to change the Club name from "Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts" to "Archies Wonderful World of Fieros" There hammering out a deal as we speak.

Heres DL10 (in the white shirt) Trying to bribe the Producer of the TV Show "Motorsprots Unlimited" to give him a little more air time.

------------------

1984 Indy Pace Car - 1984 SE - 1985 Sport Coupe ~ Click Here

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2002 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Here are some pics. of my awards mounted on my Awards wall.

The Best of Class is on the left, the 3rd. place is on the bottom

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2002 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
I must say, that was some VERY fine Fiero representation! And the results were outstanding, although as we all know, equally well deserved. SUPER performance, fellas (and the ladies who contributed too)! Congratulations to all.

I'd like to see what that DL10 looks like with the hood & decklid down. Got any such pics? Or is it on a website somewhere, maybe in someone's album from another show?

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2002 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
Niiiice! Thanks Archie and Dave!

Let's see if this works for Cheever...

------------------

Project MR1 / Let the modding begin!
triadtuning@hotmail.com * AIM ~ Michael Blue 72

Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~ Plato

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2002 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
Nice clutch trophy!

Roy

RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2002 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
Archie,
Sorry this post is late; I have had some major computer problems this week and am finally all fixed. Thanks for posting all the pics.

For all you Fiero Fans that could not attend the WOW show, you missed a quite a thrill.

At the awards presentation, The Pontiac Fiero name was thrown out five times within a ten minute period with awards. Larry Johnson's car beat out two Corvette's!! with his best in class. The one Vette owner had to come over and see what ws so special about a Fiero. I think he was a little suprised by what he saw.

I spent most of the three days at the Fiero display and was somewhat impressed with the amount of people who had interest in the cars and the car club. We went through over 500 business cards. I had a lot of people asking where they could buy a good car.I had talked Fieros so much that I was spittin' cotton by the end of each night. Archie's Stinger had a constant stream of people all three days. Talking with the car show officials I heard nothing but good commments about the quality of the cars and the display.

Thanks to NIFE for inviting us to the show!! The hospitality made us feel very welcome.

Pulling the Fiero up to Chicago from Iowa in the "box" made preparation for the show real easy. All we had to do is some Misc. polishing and dusting through out the weekend. I think Larry spent close to a month shining up that little red piece of jewelry. We did have some trouble getting the Butt Grease off the fenders of Larry's car after the pictures with the Texas Bikini Team. I don't know what it was that they had on them, but it sure did make a smeary mess.

I don't know what we did to get out of there so quick. We had the trailer loaded and were out of town by 9:00. I guess it was key to load in the parking lot.

Now we have the challenge to top this year's display next year.

Congrats to everyone on all the awards. Six out of Six is not too shabby with all those nice cars.

Fred Bartemeyer
Chairman Heartland Fieros

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock