Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Ebay Fraud- Santaclaus_66@yahoo.com (Chris Masterenko) (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Ebay Fraud- Santaclaus_66@yahoo.com (Chris Masterenko) by Bazooka
Started on: 01-03-2002 12:00 PM
Replies: 41
Last post by: Daleford on 01-15-2002 09:08 PM
Bazooka

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2002 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaClick Here to visit Bazooka's HomePageSend a Private Message to BazookaDirect Link to This Post
After winning the auction (Hah Hah) on Ebay for Fiero Equipment, making the payment, and receiving no responses from the seller after the payment, I'm researching any suggestions for "balancing the scales". Ebays' cooperation has been dismal for a 63 day old auction. Postal fraud is in progress but may take forever. The Ebay contact info is Bogus for this guy as I haven't been able to get thru at the given phone no.
Warning: Don't bid on any auctions from
"Santaclaus66" Chris Masterenko
206 13th st, Huntington Beach, CA.92648
santaclaus_66@yahoo.com
(562) 590-2096
Even the user ID sounds like a pharce. The thing is that Ebay has no screening for sellers like this.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PAUL88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2002 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PAUL88GTSend a Private Message to PAUL88GTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the warning. This is first time of have heard of this seller. Also, I have been to seen other posts warning about a seller named "nikkithegreat" or something like that.
Paul
bocefas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2002 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bocefasSend a Private Message to bocefasDirect Link to This Post
I'm still waiting for my settlement through e-bay's "fraud protection" program...it's been like months now and no check from ebay.
Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2002 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
maybe one of our Fiero-brothers in California can goto the address you sent payment to and 'even things up?'
FieroRacer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2002 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRacerClick Here to visit FieroRacer's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRacerDirect Link to This Post
If only the GT was running.
Bazooka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2002 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaClick Here to visit Bazooka's HomePageSend a Private Message to BazookaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for your thoughts, guys, I feel better already. PFF has always been the best source of info and problem solving.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2002 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
shame of it is no matter how good the salad, one rotten egg spoils it for everyone.
Mark Matthews

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2002 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark MatthewsSend a Private Message to Mark MatthewsDirect Link to This Post
Well, the location exists, on MapQuest anyway, let's see if this works....
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&address=206+13th+st&city=huntington+beach&state=CA&zipcode=92648&homesubmit.x=23&homesubmit.y=5

And 562 area code is close there...
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?areacode=562&exchange=

------------------
Mark Matthews
'87 GT Fastback T-top

[This message has been edited by Mark Matthews (edited 01-03-2002).]

Bazooka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaClick Here to visit Bazooka's HomePageSend a Private Message to BazookaDirect Link to This Post
Hey WOW! Address plus Area Code detailed maps. Hmm..mmm. I can almost see my transmission sitting in the garage down there.I think I'lle set up my next vacation itinerary to include these "tourist hotspots".
Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
If we put that address into Mapblast we can get GPS coordinates for his house.

I know someone who is going to be in Space Station Alpha this spring - I think we can talk him into dropping some spare SpaceShuttle ceramic tiles on the guys house from 200 miles up.

How fast does a brick go if you drop it on someones house from 200 miles out in space?!

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroDirect Link to This Post
if you have an adress for the guy, I'll see about going down there and wrapping a tire-iron around his neck

------------------

Eric Nelson
Technician,
West Coast Fiero
www.cwestco.com
310-305-4111

PFF
System Bot
cadaver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cadaverSend a Private Message to cadaverDirect Link to This Post
I woulkd be happy to pay him a visit. I leave close enough.
Now if I could only find some in CT that would do me the same honor as I too got boned on ebay for $86.
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
HEY GUYS, I'VE BEEN THRU THE WHOLE DEAL WITH SQUARE DEAL TAKING MY $15 & E-BAY DOING NOTHING!!! I WON AN AUCTION RFOM A LES SMITH THAT SAID WORKED GOOD WHEN REMOVED FROM 87 GT... WHEN I RECEIVED THEM THEY HAD NO MOTORS OR ACTUATOR ARM.. I WAS TOLD I SHOULD HAVE ASKED IF THEY WERE INCLUDED .. MY ANSWER WAS IF THEY WORKED WHEN REMOVED, SHOULDN'T THEY WORK WHEN RECEIVED??? THEY DIDN'T AGREE WITH ME!!!! MEL
Bazooka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaClick Here to visit Bazooka's HomePageSend a Private Message to BazookaDirect Link to This Post
A reminder visit to this guys home might inspire him to ship the Fiero Trans, that is if he's still at the ( 206 13th st, Huntington Beach, CA. ) address. See Mapquest above. The auction is at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597153052&r=0&t=0
The seller had promised to ship it to me UPS Ground for $65.

COST of Fiero 125c = $165.25
COST of Shipping = $65.00
*COST of the LOOK on the Sellers Face when someone knocks on his door about the Transmission = PRICELESS

If anyone is in the area of the address, I would be interested to know what the "name on his mailbox" is, so that I may improvise communication with Chris Masterenko. November 12 was the last message from him.

Mel, It sounds like your Mr. Smith was very deceptive in his description. Whether it's $15 or $1500 the principle (or lack of) is what matters. Maybe a "Sellers Bond" system at Ebay could help.

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Bazooka,

Look in his feedback (link below), someone called bkeyser@fast.net posted a complaint on 12/15 then later retracted it because the no contact was caused by a family emergency. It sounds like he got in touch with the guy, maybe he would share the info with you if you email him. He seems to have had good ratings until recently, maybe he had some sort of problem that made him loose his phone and Internet???
http://cgi2.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=santaclaus66

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
Hey I live in hunington beach !
what did u buy from him and how much did u pay him ?
give me all the info you have on this batserd.
I don't wanna go kick down the wrong guy's door.
I will go check him out.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001
hey I see that there is some other people wanting to go down there.
why don't we all go down the same day in all fiero's.
be like we are the fiero crime fighter's !
lmao !
no for real though.
I think we should all go down there him having like 4 or 5 people at his door telling im we want the tranny is gonna motivate him a little more.
I got about 4 people that can go with me.
anyone else wanna go same time ? or should I just go alone ?
I say we have a fiero get toghter at this gu'y house. get the tranny for bazooka. or his money back.
then go have a fiero lunch.
anyone in ?
72vinman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 72vinmanSend a Private Message to 72vinmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

why don't we all go down the same day in all fiero's.
be like we are the fiero crime fighter's !

What a fantastic idea. If you guys do get around to doing this PLEASE post some pics. I would love to see the look on his face when 5 Fieros pull up to his front door looking for the transmission.
Good Luck. I wish I was closer. I would join you for sure.

------------------

Bazooka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaClick Here to visit Bazooka's HomePageSend a Private Message to BazookaDirect Link to This Post
Holy Mackeral, this is getting interesting. DRH...Thanks... I'm emailing Bkeyser first to see how he resolved his transaction. I'm still waiting for 'santaclaus66" to respond from Nov 12 when he signed for the $230.25 which is price and shipping for the Beefed up 125c Transmission. There doesn't appear to be any way of contacting him, other than his address. His phone has been under service. Besides, he has an obligation to let me know of any reason for the delay. Right? It has been almost 2 months now. After I talk to Bkeyser I'lle post back. Hope you can hang in there, for me Trevor.

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:
Hey I live in hunington beach !
what did u buy from him and how much did u pay him ?
give me all the info you have on this batserd.
I don't wanna go kick down the wrong guy's door.
I will go check him out.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
Alright I got more people that are willing to go down there with me.
I was hoping some other fiero owner's would come to.
anyway's just give me word bazooka on when u want me to go down to his house and I will.
email me at trevor_borden@hotmail.com.
also tell me what he ows you cash whise incase he doesn't have the tranny, I will get that from him.
Bazooka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2002 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaClick Here to visit Bazooka's HomePageSend a Private Message to BazookaDirect Link to This Post
I contacted Bkeyser and his auction was resolved with Santaclaus66 after filing the Fraud Claim whereas my Transmission was not shipped yet (2 months) so a visit to his address would be warranted. I've emailed Trevor to see if he can implement the wake-up call to the seller.
PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2002 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
Well I'm off to the L.A. autoshow.
then I will stop bye and find out exactly where bazook'a tranny is.
well let you know when I get back.
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2002 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
*sigh* some of those E-bay dipsh!ts are so irratating, sorry but I get annoyed with a bunch of them.

My friend was going to buy some GT rims and the guy told my friend his neighbor stole them, why couldn't he just say he wanted more money or what not?

I got screwed on my spoiler 2 years ago? I was nice enough to send the spoiler out because the guy told me he had the money in the mail.

I won't fall for it again, but I do make exceptions to those I've dealt with or see that would post on the board many times, my friend and I were half tempted to driver there rip the spoiler off the car and beat the guy w/ it he replied to me telling me in my email "the spoiler is junk" I told him RIIIGGGHHHTT!! "if its junk send it back I'll pay shipping!" then he never replied.. being the butt hole he was I email bombed his AOL account

------------------
-KC
AIM: FierFormula88
http://www.geocities.com/redbullet88

Bazooka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaClick Here to visit Bazooka's HomePageSend a Private Message to BazookaDirect Link to This Post
Trevor, Anything happening!
Mark Matthews

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark MatthewsSend a Private Message to Mark MatthewsDirect Link to This Post
Trevor??? Oh no! What did he do to Trevor!?!?

------------------
Mark Matthews
'87 GT Fastback T-top

Bazooka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2002 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaClick Here to visit Bazooka's HomePageSend a Private Message to BazookaDirect Link to This Post
Mark,
Relax.....Trevor is only gonna knock on the guys door, nothing more, cause he lives in the same neighborhood.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2002 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bazooka:
Mark,
Relax.....Trevor is only gonna knock on the guys door, nothing more, cause he lives in the same neighborhood.

Anything Happen?

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2002 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Here's an idea, Go tothis thread:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/013394.html

Click on the link and do what this "Joe" guy did. He will even Email you all the places to get the required info!

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2002 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
Well I stoped bye his house the other night.
he lives right bye the beach and is a white older age, 50's grey haird chubby funny looking guy.
I knocked on his door around 9 oclock.
he opend his door and I said HI !
I'm here for the fiero Tranny.
he sorta just stood there in amazment not knowing what to say next.
I said I am coming on behalf of one of my friend's that purchesd a fiero tranny about oh....... 2 months ago !
bye the way is that ur Fiero out there in front of you'r house ?
there was a white GT fastback fiero out there with a tranny in it.
he said no I don't own a fiero and I sent out the Tranny over a month ago ! funny? why would u have a fiero parked right in front of ur house ? and where would u come up with a tranny from one to sell ?
I said Great ! can I get the tracking number please ?
he said oh ! well I I left it at work !
I said great ! well here is my number ! call me tommrow when u get it !
he goes ok no problem. I said Great !and walked off. I love being positive.
His wife just called me today and said she was sorry but he was on a buisness trip. and will be back tommorow and call me with the number.
let's hope he does. cuss I don't wanna go back out there.
anyone know how to hotwire a fiero ?
It would be funny to steal his fiero take out the tranny and put it back in front of his house again.
Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2002 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
84fierotrevor you are the man. What a brotherhood we have here!! I bet that guy went WHITE when you mentioned the tranny!!!

I'll beat someone up for you (metaphorically) any day, man.

------------------
- Flamberge

artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2002 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
You don't mess with 'The Fiero Family'

Or with '84FieroTrevor "The Neck" Todeski' ;P)

Nice job trev, you handled that very well and with dignity.

Best!
Ben.

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

PFF
System Bot
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2002 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
business trip...he egerly finds, packages and ships out the tranny

Tim

Bazooka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2002 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaClick Here to visit Bazooka's HomePageSend a Private Message to BazookaDirect Link to This Post
TREVOR FOR MAYOR!!!!!
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2002 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
ok If he doesn't call today with the shipping number like he promised he would.
How bout I post his number here and we can each call him and ask about the tranny.
lol 300 or so call's threw the night might help motivate him.
hopefully he will follow threw with his promise though.
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2002 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIDirect Link to This Post
84FieroTrevor, I say you back to the house or call tell them you (your lawyer"bullsh#t") told me to tell you that you have 2 days to come up with the money or the tracking number or you will be taken to court. I'm sure you something will happen then.
JeffMN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeffMNSend a Private Message to JeffMNDirect Link to This Post
Two observations:

1) There was a story in the national news recently about the first federal prosecution of a crime involving fraud on eBay. Seeing as you've got some great local help you might want to consider getting the police involved. I doubt someone of this moral integrity would feel comfortable with the uniforms around.

2) A picture is worth a thousand words. Get this *sshole's picture and get it posted along with his name and address. Try to get his wife in the picture with him. If you don't have digital get a disposable camera and take it to the printing shop for scanning.

-Jeff

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
I would go back to the house and ask again. If he comes up with the "It's at work" Say "OK lets go get it." If he balks about it. Tell him a complaint of mail fraud will be issued at noon tomorrow and the authorities will be notified. Mail Fraud is a Federal Offense. (can you say "jail time")
Bazooka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaClick Here to visit Bazooka's HomePageSend a Private Message to BazookaDirect Link to This Post
There are some great suggestions, here! At this point, the seller still has a chance to make it right, even tho he's long overdue (from Oct 31st). The "Sheriff" of Orange County is another option that I will use if the seller doesn't make good. How many days does it take to ship a Trans UPS Ground from CA to Illinois? I couldn't believe the response that the PFF Fiero guys in California have shown previoussly in this post. It almost brings a tear to my eye. Thanks folks! I've also received numerous Emails with possible solutions that I do appreciate. Since anything is still possible, I'lle exercise just a bit more patience.
Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post
Trevor, and you other guys who offered to help, are awesome. If I lived closer, I'd be knocking on his door, too.

Keep us informed - this is awesome!!

------------------

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
trevor... you have big chihones(sp?).

That was an amazing thread from Orief's link to the Grand National 13 page saga that is still ongoing. Uugh, my eyes are tired.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock