Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Thoughts on a Fiero roof-scoop? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Thoughts on a Fiero roof-scoop? by MinnGreenGT
Started on: 12-19-2001 03:17 PM
Replies: 53
Last post by: MinnGreenGT on 12-23-2001 09:54 PM
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2001 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Ok... before anybody goes off screaming "ricer"- go watch a rally race. That's where this type of design got started.

I'm curious as to people's thoughts about doing a roof scoop on a Fiero. I'm thinking something along these lines:

photo courtsey of Wholesale Hyperformance cost: $150

This is the eclipse used in "The Fast & The Furious... just to see what it looks like on a finished piece.

I know it could be used to vent into the passenger compartment, although I'd prefer to find a way to get it to vent into the engine comparment (without blocking the entire rear window).

Just wondering what people's thoughts are on something like this...? I'm currently starting work on some body mods- and will shortly require a new paint job (same/similiar color). I'm really just "thinking out loud" on this one for now.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Joe Torma

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2001 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
Damn, another secret project revealed.

I've got something like that in mind. Thats a nice looking scoop. Not sure on how I'm going to do it yet...have a few ideas though.

------------------
Its never going to be finished...

RedHaze86SD4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2001 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RedHaze86SD4Send a Private Message to RedHaze86SD4Direct Link to This Post
I've seen it on an mr2. the guy had it v out the back and 2 intakes going into the decklid area on either side of the back window. Basicaly just v it off the roof and go down into the air vents but dont close them all the way off. Maybe ad elec. fans to pull air out of the remaining area. Well that be best if you use the scoop for the intake..
just my thoughts anyways
Dumba$$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2001 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dumba$$Send a Private Message to Dumba$$Direct Link to This Post
i think that my sun roof would kind of be in the way

------------------
Rich
Sioux Falls SD
Red 84 SE
Gold 86 SE
98 acura cl 3.0

ever notice that people that own a fiero, either have, or have had other fieros?

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2001 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
I might delete the sunroof for that...

------------------

Merry Christmas!
Project MR1 ~ triadtuning@hotmail.com

Photoshop rendition of planned modifications
AIM ~ Michael Blue 72

FieroBUZZ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2001 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBUZZSend a Private Message to FieroBUZZDirect Link to This Post
Just a thought, but it may be possible to remove all or part of the rear window and replace it with double panes of plexi or lexan (like a thermopane window). The space in between could be used to pass the air to the rear compartment.
Gary
Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2001 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
i thought about trying something like that for my chopper. also considered one of those pro-street scoops peeking over the roof like an indy scoop, but since i have an indy scoop on my other fiero and i like it i decided to get another. it's made for it and really dosen't block your view as much as you might think (my wing gives me more sight problems).
reddog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2001 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reddogClick Here to visit reddog's HomePageSend a Private Message to reddogDirect Link to This Post
I like it, But while you develop that why not look into a dual scoop set-up that lets you keep your sunroof. (Lots of fieros with sunroofs out there!!!!)

------------------

tomanyfieros

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2001 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tomanyfierosSend a Private Message to tomanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
i have talked to my dad bout something like that, but he brought up the ?', where would the air go? i might just buy one of those and put on my 87 SE...
Thanx Jason

------------------

We all have dreams, but not everyone gets them...

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2001 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post

Here are some pics of one that my son started about a year ago. It is similar to the one pictured above in an earlier post, but it incorporates a panel that replaces the sunroof, using the same mounting system. It is not even in a medium "roughed in" stage here, but that is as far as he took it. He had plans to do ducting that would channel the air down into the engine bay, introducing cool air in and letting the stock vents serve their original function with some "help" from above,LOL, OR he was just gonna put it on there to look "racy" and enjoy the wind in his hair without having a convertible.

Not looking for opinions, just sharing one of his "went by the wayside" projects since it is along the same lines as this thread, and thought ya'll might enjoy knowing that somebody else was kicking the same idea around!

Peace

------------------
Have a good one!

BlackDragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2001 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDragonSend a Private Message to BlackDragonDirect Link to This Post
i have thought about adding two smaller similar scoops. i figured that way you could still see out the back window a little. you could then duct it to the engine bay....... well, come to think of it, i would also put a camera on the deck, and an lcd screen where the rear veiw is speakers filling the back glass

hey, i can dream!

PFF
System Bot
dcaprio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2001 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dcaprioSend a Private Message to dcaprioDirect Link to This Post
I saw a fiero with the over the roof scoop that blended into a Indy scoop. I looked real good. I tried to find it on the web but I think the website I saw it on is gone.
Shaft

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2001 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaftSend a Private Message to ShaftDirect Link to This Post
I remember seeing some pics from Daytona this year that had a green fiero with a small roof scoop. I on't think it was ducted anywhere though. I think I have the pics on my comp somewhere.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2001 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
I was cruising behind a Viper coupe a few days ago and thinking about how one would do the "two-bump" roof treatment on a Fiero....

You guys are NEVER gonna let me finish this car, are you?

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2001 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
Dang it!!! Another scoop for the "Smoooooth GT"??? OMG.... I am not going to get finished either Doni!!! lmao... Steve

------------------

www.thefibersmith.com Custom Fiberglass Part's from Pat Kalsmith.

Technical Support (903) 825-7744 Steve
Shaved door handles, sidetrim, exhaust outlet's, etc.... smooooth!!!

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2001 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Oh no now we ARE being invaded by ricers! LOL I could see using the scoop IF it was functional but all i see it doing is blowing ALOT of air on your head... If its not functiona why use it, specially if its so huge and obvious... I thought it was STUPID on the car in fast and the furious, it would be different if it was an AWD and the scoop was there to cool the differential or the center viscous system! But the actual car on F&F wasnt even a turbo when it was bought... It was a RS, GS, or base coupe... Because it had the Chrysler 2L rather than the Mitsu one! Its cool being a DSM guy too!

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
AOL IM: Fieromaster
1985 GT ~ Purple, Black and Yellow Interior(Fastback Converted)
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS ~ soon will be turboed

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
I agree that, if you do all that work, the scoop should actually DO SOMETHING. Just like the Viper top, I'm not talkin' about just gluing a couple of lumps to the roof of the car but actually making them increase headroom (their purpose in the Viper.)

There IS a way to make a roof scoop functional on a Fiero if one wants to devise a system of duct tubing down either side of the C-pillers into the engine compartment. The only limitation to size would be the duct diameter itself. There's not a hell of a lot of room in the C-piller area but it CAN be done.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Well, this certianly turned out to be an interesting topic... I expected far more criticism for even thinking about using a scoop with questionable functionality.

As to the thoughts about the sunroof... yeah, I've currently got one. But I'm not emotionally attached to it or anything. I'd sacrifice it to try something new (most likely it'd be fairly easy to go back to also).

Reguarding the rear-window concept. That's a little out of my league engineering-wise.

As to the "dual scoop" design... they'd have to be quite small to accomodate the stock sunroof. There's only about 6in on either side of the glass- and that's not taking into account room to smooth the fiberglass.

Sage- Thanks for the pics. Good to know I'm not the only out there thinking about this. Making a replacement panel for the sunroof itself is certainly an interesting idea.

Shaft- if you (or anyone else) can come up with any pics at all of that car, I'd be quite interested.

Doni... I've thought about the double-bump Viperish look too... that'd look awsome! But what would you do with your current faux-targa top?

Fieromaster- Thanks for your opinion. I asked for people's opinions in this thread- and I honestly appreciate it! I too (with a few other "dsm" oriented friends) noticed the "funny business" in some of the F&F scenes. Did you notice the hose hanging down under the engine bay of the eclipse in a few scenes... "that can't be good". Keep in mind that they had at least 4 of every primary car used during filming. The one posted above was "the real thing". Anyway- I know I'll still be in line to buy F&F when it comes out on DVD on January 2nd!

Thanks everyone for their opinions, and keep 'em coming!

[EDIT] Doni... just read your last post (you must've put it up while I was typing )- I agree. Functional in some way. Even if it's just venting air into the passenger compartment. I bet the "viper bumps" would be helpful in those choptop cars! Also I've been considering the use of some sort of ducting, either tubing or fiberglassed channels.[/EDIT]

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 12-20-2001).]

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
MinnGreen... yea i noticed that hose too... Im thinking its a nitrous hose cause its made promenent after he asks from Nitrous and alot of it! Also it looks just like my buddies stainless nitrous feed line! Although WHY would you drag a stainless line on the ground? Specially one filled with flamible nitrous!?!? I TRIED AND TRIED to take screen shots of the movie off my computer BUT it just wont work... so i cant show you a pic of him dragin it... Grrr... oh well.. odd anyway! Minngreen maybe you know this but i dont understand it = WHY would you turbo the Chrysler 2L rather than upgrade the ALREADY turboed Mitsu 2L?!? Hell its easier to turbo a non turboed 1G cause its got the same engine as the turbos just more compression! Seems like it would cost more to turbocharge and buy a non turbo 2g rather than buy a already turboed 2g and upgrade the thing...
Know what i mean?

------------------

1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Fieromaster:
Minngreen maybe you know this but i dont understand it = WHY would you turbo the Chrysler 2L rather than upgrade the ALREADY turboed Mitsu 2L?!? Hell its easier to turbo a non turboed 1G cause its got the same engine as the turbos just more compression! Seems like it would cost more to turbocharge and buy a non turbo 2g rather than buy a already turboed 2g and upgrade the thing...
Know what i mean?

Motor in the car shown above (note: no "NOS")

Yeah, I know what you mean (although calling one Mitsu and the other Chrysler is a little misleading- both are DSM equip). As I understand it, both motors have their advantages, but utilizing the block and heads from the 1st gen and the turbo system from the 2nd gen motor will provide the best results. For the movie they probably just wanted something shiny to look good on screen for a 2 second shot. Always remember- it's "just a movie" -and if we really pick it apart, It won't be nearly as much fun.

I try really hard not to be overly critical of movies (except for stuff like racing an eclipse around like it's running better than perfect-after telling us it has a blown motor).

Anyway- F&F was better (and more realistic)than films like Driven. I enjoyed both- as did my wife (which is very important). I just have to keep telling myself that "it's a hollywood movie" not a documentary!

(BTW: I don't wanna hear any comments from anyone about highjacking this thread... I started it so I should be allowed to go off track for awhile -right? )

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
I totally agree about the movie being totally F-in awesome!! What i meant by the "other chrysler engine" is the DOHC engine in your pic above. That is the Chrysler designed 2L. It was used from 96 to 99 in the non turbo 2g's! However the 1g's AND the 95 2g (the only TRUE DSM's - DSM disolved in 95) have the mitsu designed 2L for both the non turbo AND the turbo cars... although they also had a 1.8L chrysler engine option... I feel bad for anyone with that engine!

2 questions... How did you get a screen shot of that movie? Or is it from another site? AND... I am planning to slide a 2L Turbo "cyclone" JDM engine (from a Lancer) in my Fiero... what do you think? They are totally intergatable with the DSM cars so i could use all the dsm gauges and harnesses and computer... Then JDM engine makes 220HP and 215lbs of torque STOCK... and YOU know as well as i do what you can do with a little money on that engine! Should be easy to design... Im a Auto CAD god!
Thanks!

added-- there is no turbo on the car above either as it was made to have in movie... only a cold air intake that goes to somewhere low and to front of car!

[This message has been edited by The Fieromaster (edited 12-20-2001).]

PFF
System Bot
Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
I've had my copy of F&F reserved for months now! I'm going to have a F&F party!
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
The 1.8L engine is literally pulled straight from a neon. The parts even cross-reference!

I got the screen shots (a few more as well) from another site. I was digging around for a pic of the White Jetta they used (for my O/T topic about Frankie Muniz)- and ran across these. Saved them all. go to http://www.images.google.com -it's a great search engine for photos!

I was reading/participating in your "evil engine swap" thread awhile back (I suggested the shop to contact for the axels). I think it'll be a heck of a ride!

And a confirmation on the non-turbo status of the above car. Hmmm... the engine bay seems so spacious without all the extra plumbing!

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
OH YES YES... now i remember.. Did you ever get a number for that shop?
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

The Fieromaster

4124 posts
Member since Jun 2001
Oh yea also wanted to add that if you think of what the the engine compartement in the DSM looked like and remember my pic post... The DSM 2L will end up in backwards and all the text on vavle cover and intake will be upside down.. hehe... interesting delema!
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Joe- too bad we all don't live closer together. It'd be a blast to have a "Fast & Furious Fiero party!"

Fieromaster: Yup- the info is in the thread, toward the bottom (mosler engineering) https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/012456.html

Edit: Oh yeah, about the engine type being backwards. Oh well, it'll just add to the "mystery" of the swap. Or at least it'll leave the confused look on most people's faces longer!

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 12-20-2001).]

2Low4U

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2Low4UClick Here to visit 2Low4U's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2Low4UDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackDragon:
i have thought about adding two smaller similar scoops. i figured that way you could still see out the back window a little. you could then duct it to the engine bay....... well, come to think of it, i would also put a camera on the deck, and an lcd screen where the rear veiw is speakers filling the back glass

hey, i can dream!

Camera on the back ? LCD Screen for rearview? Chester's doing exactly that

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2Low4U:
Camera on the back ? LCD Screen for rearview? Chester's doing exactly that

It's also not uncommon to see in Lamborghinis: Countach & Diablos, replicas & originals alike!

SKIDMARK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SKIDMARKSend a Private Message to SKIDMARKDirect Link to This Post
I'll put one on my SE if I can turn it around and stick it on the hood instead. Looks like a nice scoop but I don't think it will do much on the roof.
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:
Edit: Oh yeah, about the engine type being backwards. Oh well, it'll just add to the "mystery" of the swap. Or at least it'll leave the confused look on most people's faces longer!

Yea and cant you just SEEE the look on the rice boys faces now... hhehehe where is the Frankie WTF when you need it?!?! hahaha!

Also i just noticed too... The pic of the eclipse has a HUGE Tanabe sticker on it.. BUT the one in F&F had a HUGE M/I sticker on it for Modern Image... wtf?!?!?

------------------

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Fieromaster:
Also i just noticed too... The pic of the eclipse has a HUGE Tanabe sticker on it.. BUT the one in F&F had a HUGE M/I sticker on it for Modern Image... wtf?!?!?

The car in the pic was the "real" car that the movie car was based on (I believe it was shot prior to the filming of F&F). There were at least 4 of those (of which one was stripped down and painted- only to be blown up).

PFF
System Bot
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

The car in the pic was the "real" car that the movie car was based on (I believe it was shot prior to the filming of F&F). There were at least 4 of those (of which one was stripped down and painted- only to be blown up).

Oh ok.. i got you.. if you said that the same way above im blind, or cant read right... or both!
Hukt Un Fonix Wurkt Fur Mi!!!
muuahhhh haha!
And thanks for Frankie!

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
The one shown above also has a custom wing- compare it to the one in this pic:

This one appears to have a bascially stock APR wing.
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Ahhh yes where as the other one has the extra fins.. I dont really like the extra fins...
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

The Fieromaster

4124 posts
Member since Jun 2001
OH wow i just found a pic of the seldom seen FIERO in Fast and The Furious!

Muuuahhh haha! Interestingly it has the SAME wing as the Eclipse!?!? hmmmm

------------------

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
funny... but I didn't think the Fiero was quite so large compared to the eclipse That and I figured that you'd probably want purple neon instead of the green
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Naw she really has Yellow neons on her to go with her yellow and purple scheme. I only spent 2 seconds on the pic though... Its all about REALLY needing sleep. Damn night shift! BUT I figured with the Veilside nose on her it fit right in.
GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendDirect Link to This Post
FieroMaster, how functional are the scoops that replaced your fastback windows?
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GodSend:
FieroMaster, how functional are the scoops that replaced your fastback windows?

Honestly... Very. You can actually see the lines in the paint from the dirt in the air scratching the paint over time (crappy paint job) and how they (the scoops) change the flow pattern of air... Actually redirects the high speed air across the top of the vents drawing the hot air out at a faster rate than normally would and then off the back of the deck lid! Its pretty cool! I had my buddy toss pieces of paper out window at different points (he stayed in car as to not disrupt air flow) to see how the scoops moved the air! Then i removed sunroof and he stood outta it on freeway and was feelin the air commin through the scoop and across the deck. He said it was surprising how much they really caught!

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2001 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post
I dig it, and was (am) going to do it too.

Rob

------------------

"DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT"

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay