Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Fiero Movie Sighting... Never mentioned before!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Fiero Movie Sighting... Never mentioned before! by The Fieromaster
Started on: 10-21-2001 09:03 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: CoryFiero on 10-22-2001 11:03 PM
The Fieromaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2001 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Watch "Big Trouble In Little China" with Curt Russle! After they run into "Low-Pan" they get outta his truck and run around corner and into a groupe of people. There are 2 cars... one is a Daytona and the other is a Gold Fiero!! In fact 2 actors get outta the car... nice shot! Woo Hoo Fiero FOREVER!

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
AIM: Fieromaster
1985 GT ~ Purple, Black and Yellow Interior(Fastback Converted)
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2001 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
Sweet! Now is this a new or an old movie? I never heard of it before...
Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2001 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
Thats an awesome movie!!! Never noticed the Fiero

Its an older movie.

Dslice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2001 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DsliceSend a Private Message to DsliceDirect Link to This Post
Any body see the movie Manhunter?
It's the movie that came before Silence of the Lambs, it's by Micheal Mann, the guy who did Miami Vice. Anyhow in the the movie Manhunter, there A white Fiero SE that makes a couple of appearences.

------------------
Rick

86GT
84COUP
http://home.mn.rr.com/gmfierogt

Tina

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2001 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TinaSend a Private Message to TinaDirect Link to This Post
Come to think about it,
there is this commercial on tv now, guy is carrying a red canoe around in the city.
Anybody see it yet?
About halfway through the thing,there is what looks like a red Fiero coming around the corner.

Tina

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
I saw the same thing... Steve

Originally posted by Tina:
Come to think about it,
there is this commercial on tv now, guy is carrying a red canoe around in the city.
Anybody see it yet?
About halfway through the thing,there is what looks like a red Fiero coming around the corner.

Tina

------------------
NOS Injected 2.8L V/6
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

FieroRacer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRacerClick Here to visit FieroRacer's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRacerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tina:
Come to think about it,
Anybody see it yet?

Tina

Forget the Canoe then, I'll take the fiero please!!! You can't have too many.

turbo86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seDirect Link to This Post
I just noticed this today! The movie "Anywhere But Here" with my future-wife Natalie Portman has a white coupe. When they are leaving Wisconsin in the Mercedes, Natalie looks around her shoulder to see her cousin Benny, at that moment you see the rear of a white '84-'86 coupe. You gotta look real quick!
GarethWright

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GarethWrightSend a Private Message to GarethWrightDirect Link to This Post
I caught a Fiero on the Simpsons the other day, the episode with the Fortune Megastore/Mr Burns gets the Loch Ness Monster. Its in the beginning parked in front of Dicks Buttons store, red notchback with luggage rack!
gangrenefiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gangrenefieroClick Here to visit gangrenefiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to gangrenefieroDirect Link to This Post
i also spotted a new one i think. There is a kinda new movie out called Magnolia. It has Tom Cruise and a few other actors in it. In the first 15 minutes there is a white fiero coupe. Its a really weird movie but it gets some cool points cuz of the Fro.
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
Who doesn't know about magnolia! lol

whats that Canoe add about?

PFF
System Bot
CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
I saw a Fiero in some movie once, I can't remember offhand, but in this movie there were ppl getting in the back of the car, and then from the camera shot you could tell that is was a Fiero and of course noone was in the back.

coRy

1984 SE

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock